Sign in to follow this  
nullptrdereference

Armored Warfare player statistics API

Actually it's not an API but it's works like one. 

It parses player data from statistics page on armata.my.games and returns data in python dictionary(it's some kind of JSON).

In order to use this library you need basic knowledge of Python and cookies from armata.my.games(because website just won't give page with statistics if you are not authorized)

You can get library itself at it's github repo: https://github.com/lookandhate/ArmoredWarfareAPI

There are actually instructions how to install and some examples.

For now you can retrieve player stats from all 5 gamemods(including legacy Lords of War mode) and even specify tank if you don't want overall statistics. 

Edited by nullptrdereference (see edit history)
  • Upvote 4

Is it possible to get the .json data from the browser directly? I remember there's a link you can use to access the API similar to the old forum signatures.

It would be very nice if the forum signatures can be recreated, even if it's a bit useless.

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Haswell said:

Is it possible to get the .json data from the browser directly? I remember there's a link you can use to access the API similar to the old forum signatures.

It would be very nice if the forum signatures can be recreated, even if it's a bit useless.

Nah, sadly, site backend returning pre-rendered HTML document, not a .json data. And forum signatures are dead image.thumb.png.717fc8e75f803c29c35f07ec9234dffe.png