Edit History

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

10 minutes ago, Azdule said:

I think the companies reputation atm is a bit low - and prone to making mistakes.  I know this is outdated, but I remember this from the forum days and I think it still applies

Hg0pFSg.jpg

Hell, even more recently the credit bonus event thing, was late by a day or so!  Incorrect loot boxes being given out after purchase, wrong rewards being issued, announcing changes will be X then release them as Y.  Not a great reputation to have - to keep making mistakes, again and again and again.  

Might be worth repeating that AW is really not My.com. I know it doesn't make a difference to you, but it does for us. Different people for the operator. I am literally the only person left from the original team the game launched with.

My point is... different people make different mistakes. For example, we no longer have huge problems with sale composition fuckups or sale launches. That was caused by a process that was specific by My.com. Personally, I think things are smoother now on the operator side.

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

8 minutes ago, Azdule said:

I think the companies reputation atm is a bit low - and prone to making mistakes.  I know this is outdated, but I remember this from the forum days and I think it still applies

Hg0pFSg.jpg

Hell, even more recently the credit bonus event thing, was late by a day or so!  Incorrect loot boxes being given out after purchase, wrong rewards being issued, announcing changes will be X then release them as Y.  Not a great reputation to have - to keep making mistakes, again and again and again.  

Might be worth repeating that AW is really not My.com. I know it doesn't make a difference to you, but it does for us. Different people for the operator. I am literally the only person left from the original team the game launched with.