Edit History

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

Well, for what it's worth, I doubt NL can help you, guys. This system is not operated by My.com, or any other dutch subject. My.com operates the MY.GAMES Market. As for myself, I responded to the best of my knowledge. Accusing me of intentionally lying is uncalled for. If you have any problems with our stuff, feel free to launch an official query:

https://metapublishing.io/

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

Well, for what it's worth, I doubt NL can help you, guys. This system is not operated by My.com, or any other dutch subject. My.com operates the MY.GAMES Market. As for myself, I responded to the best of my knowledge. Accusing me of intentionally lying is uncalled for. If you have any problems with our stuff, feel free to launch an official query.

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

Well, for what it's worth, I doubt NL can help you, guys. This system is not operated by My.com, or any other dutch subject. My.com operates the MY.GAMES Market. As for myself, I responded to the best of my knowledge. Accusing me of intentionally lying is uncalled for. If you have any problems with our stuff, feel free to launch an official query.