Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

New Hades Vehicles coming soon?

Data mined from the 0.34 client (bleh) suggests new Hades vehicles may be added soon, possibly as part of the "new battalion content" mentioned in the roadmap.

OWiXuOK.png

w8Hfp6E.png

Not shown is the Termi 2 Hades. Some people with long memories may recall these vehicles were revealed a long time ago during the original battalion contracts announcement (https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/developer-diary-battalion-contract-missions), but they got released without the upgrades mechanic. I did however find new (or previously overlooked) references to the upgrade mechanic, so I'm still uncertain whether they are legacy content or actually new.

KYtyljs.png

s3suuK7.png

Thoughts? More Hades vehicles are almost certain to be coming soon, with or without the upgrades mechanic.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Give the shit storm that occurs when the upgrade path was mentioned for the Hades, I don't believe they would be re-introducing them, however I would still like to see them in game as it would make the premium versions of tech trees different to the standard ones.

If they were brought in, not sure how they would play with the rebalance as now most tier 9's tend to be closer to tier 10's then they were.

I'd welcome more Hades tanks, to be fair I am no where near getting any of them, but will keep plodding along on the grind for them and one day I'll own them all :)

Doubtful, all the game data points towards the 99A2 and not the 99A.

PzU3PeE.png

INOHxL3.png

UG30llB.png

If anything it would likely be similar to the T-14 Hades. Rental only from the ranked contract mission, two gun options so you can play the 140 if you want.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

I thought why simply not make existing Hades camo to provide premium vehicle bonus on specific vehicles (or on the list of vehicles which can be unlocked as part of Battalion contracts).

This apparently simple copy-paste of 3d models requires more dev attention and takes more resources. 

Bumping now that it's official.

https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-new-hades-vehicles

In one of the next Update 0.34 iterations, we will be adding several additional Battalion Contract rewards in the form of new Hades vehicles. The Hades vehicles are premium versions of existing Tier 9 and Tier 10 progression machines and therefore, apart from their unique name and look, they provide their owners with the ability to make a lot of Credits by driving them in combat.

The newest additions will include:

scr1

M1A2C Hades – this Tier 9 MBT was recently rebalanced to offer considerably more firepower and protection, resulting in excellent performance despite having to sometimes fight vehicles one Tier higher. The Hades version now adds the Premium vehicle properties to it, which go beyond just higher income, but include improved Matchmaking as well.

scr2

BMPT-72 Hades – this is a Tier 9 Terminator vehicle with all its popular features in place; heavy armor, unmanned turret, twin 30mm autocannons and four ATGM launchers, all wrapped up in a neat package. When it comes to sheer firepower, few vehicles come close to the BMPT series, making it ideal for PvE content.

scr3

Leopard 2A6 Hades – the Leopard series is the most accurate of all MBTs in the game and this Tier 9 vehicle is no exception. While its hull armor is not the strongest, forcing it to fight at longer distances, its accuracy is almost unmatched in its class and, unlike the other MBTs in the game, the Leopard does not lose a lot of kinetic shell penetration over distance thanks to a special upgrade called Improved Propellant. In short, this tank is, within the constraints of its class, one of the best snipers around.

All three new Tier 9 Hades vehicles can be obtained not only temporarily, but also permanently in addition to the already existing rewards (nothing’s getting removed or replaced).

But there’s one more Hades addition that’s coming along with them:

scr4

Type 99A2 Hades – this is a Tier 10 vehicle that is effectively an amalgam of the standard Type 99A2 and its 140mm premium version. It will allow you to choose between two weapon systems – a fast-firing 125mm gun and a slower but more powerful 140mm cannon. This versatility will make it a force to be reckoned with on any battlefield. However, please note that, just like the other Tier 10 Hades vehicles, it cannot be obtained permanently and you’ll only be able to get hold of it for a limited time. After the allotted time expires, you’ll have to complete another contract to re-enable it again.

scr5

We hope that you’ll enjoy these new rewards, obtainable via the Battalion Contract system.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

However, please note that, just like the other Tier 10 Hades vehicles, it cannot be obtained permanently and you’ll only be able to get hold of it for a limited time. After the allotted time expires, you’ll have to complete another contract to re-enable it again.

Wait... what?

Hades vehicles are rental only?  You go to all the trouble to get 100 parts, and all you get is a rental???

Oh wait... it says Tier 10.  So the Tier 9 Hades vehicles are permanent, but the Tier 10 vehicles are rental-only?

I'd love to get a Terminator 2 Hades... but I don't have any yet because I don't do enough of the contracts to collect the parts.  :classic_sad:

Edited by knutliott (see edit history)

You get a 30 day rental from completing buttalion contracts, the one you assemble from the parts is permanent.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler