Sign in to follow this  
Azdule

More stealth changes - Hidden nerfs and buffs!

It's everyone's fave time of the year, what has changed in recent patches that isn't in any patch notes!  The list is a little slow to be created as, well I have been busy!

But what we have seen / is known:

• Low tier Smoke launchers got changed - I can't upload the image, however on 20th Feb my Chief Mk2 had an 80s reload on it's smoke launchers.  Now it is 25s.  This change is across the board I believe (not sure if all MBT's or all low tiers)

What I strongly suspect has been changed, however can provide 0 proof of:

• Low tier HESH module damage or low tier ammo rack HP.  The reason I feel I can say this, is because I no lifed the shit out of the Chief Mk2, in pvp, for a perhilion event.  I played around 130 matches in it in the space of 3-5 days in Feb 22.  I can fairly easily say when and where you could aim and ammo rack certain tanks with 1 shot.  Now it takes 2-3 shots directly on the ammo rack to turn it red.  There is no difference between it and the AP shell for the amount of shots to ammo rack.
    • You can still knock out modules, however it's not as consistent.  This means that knocking out enemy tanks is a lot harder with HESH as it deals reduced damage due to thick armor (50% in some cases).  The only plus side of this nerf (and it's very much looking for a a glimmer of hope in a pile of wet shit) is that it does make it 'easier' to crew kill tanks, as now, because the damage of HESH is so low, the reload rate is so bad, and the module damage is crap, you are more likely to crew kill tanks simply because of the amount of rounds required to kill the target, you'll likely luck out and kill the crew before removing all the tanks HP.  

Object 640 HEAT shells also got penetration buffs, from the former 870mm to the current 950mm. Occurred some time in the past two months.

Spoiler

From 10th October 21 - unknown.png

Current patch unknown.png

So it's had a buff to pen, quite a lot of a buff for no patch notes

I suspect that the low tier smoke grenades changes may have happened with the May 25 patch, because I can confirm that an unrelated Tier 7 Wiesel HOT's upgraded smokes were fixed on that date.

Originally, Wiesel HOT's upgraded smoke grenades' stats are as shown below - 2 quick pops in succession and you're out:

unknown.png

This is now corrected with 6 charges in total.

aMcZOFg.png