Sign in to follow this  
Vadim

Vadim's sound interface mod

Changes the "spotted" sound effect, the sound when you spot enemies, and the sound of abilities. That is all.

Update 1206: I added respawn, ressuply, objective lost, objective captured and map ping sounds.

This is not a serious mod, in case the preview didn't give it away..

Download the zip and put the "interface" folder into your localization/your game's language/sounds

PREVIEW

Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ddm1_Wigwg2lVWVP5j9uWoC4TlQ3kwCQ/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Vadim
added some sounds (see edit history)
  • Upvote 6

I think a preview / description of the actual replacement sound would be helpful in this case. :classic_wink:

5 minutes ago, Zafir said:

I think a preview / description of the actual replacement sound would be helpful in this case. :classic_wink:

Whatever happened to adventure 😔

Fine, preview added

Edited by Vadim (see edit history)

On 6/11/2022 at 7:04 PM, Dammit_Vadim said:

Whatever happened to adventure 😔

Oh, I toke it! Hence, the comment. :classic_biggrin:

But in modding culture, it is generally considered a polite move to show the goods up front.

19 minutes ago, Zafir said:

Oh, I toke it! Hence, the comment. :classic_biggrin:

But in modding culture, it is generally considered a polite move to show the goods up front.

dont worry, i know

• Upvote 1

Thank you! Finally, the detection sounds (especially the sound of the detection of opponents that looked like a duck pooping) will not be annoying. Thanks again, just a small change, and the experience of the game is much better.

• Upvote 1

At first I did not pay attention, but now I have a question: after unpacking, inside the archive, along with the sound files (screenshot 1), there is another archive packed, inside of which there are two more sound files (screenshot 2) that differ in weight and date of creation, this is how it should be and what should be done to make the mod work exactly as intended?

ShooterScreenshot-3-08-08-22.png

ShooterScreenshot-4-08-08-22.png

12 hours ago, OwO_Ishimura said:

At first I did not pay attention, but now I have a question: after unpacking, inside the archive, along with the sound files (screenshot 1), there is another archive packed, inside of which there are two more sound files (screenshot 2) that differ in weight and date of creation, this is how it should be and what should be done to make the mod work exactly as intended?

ShooterScreenshot-3-08-08-22.png

ShooterScreenshot-4-08-08-22.png

nah the second zip is fine to delete im pretty sure.

1 hour ago, Dammit_Vadim said:

nah the second zip is fine to delete im pretty sure.

is there a previous version of this mod? What are the differences? After all, one of the two files of the new and old versions differs in weight and date. However, I believe that it will be possible to check it personally

The preview video shows how it is with those files that are newer in the main archive?

2 hours ago, OwO_Ishimura said:

is there a previous version of this mod? What are the differences? After all, one of the two files of the new and old versions differs in weight and date. However, I believe that it will be possible to check it personally

The preview video shows how it is with those files that are newer in the main archive?

mate i dont rememeber, i made this for shits and giggles months ago lol