Sign in to follow this  
tahax

T-72B3 Tank Biathlon visual mod

I never liked the way the "biathlon" T-72B3 was implemented in the Armored Warfare, so after the recent texture rework of this tank, i repainted them to make them more authentic. The skins themselves are not exact copies of the real ones, but only collective images from the competitions of 2014-2016. I did not paint a regular tank!

You can download this mod from Yandex disk

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Upvote 4

I learned more knowledge from this MOD, and I now understand what you said "Rubberraw_painted instead of Rubberraw_01/02".I am very grateful that, and I would also like to ask do you have any tools to adjust the colors or other  in the mtl file, because it's very complicated and I think there got be have some tools. 

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, TobiichiOrigami said:

I learned more knowledge from this MOD, and I now understand what you said "Rubberraw_painted instead of Rubberraw_01/02".I am very grateful that, and I would also like to ask do you have any tools to adjust the colors or other  in the mtl file, because it's very complicated and I think there got be have some tools. 

Someone had mentionend that under my T-80 rubber skirt post. I really would appreciate that if some could make that for the tier-6 T-80B and for the tier-7 T-80U. It shoulnd´t be a actual Russian camo but i would love the possibility to put the camo on it.

On 6/3/2022 at 5:32 AM, JintoLin said:

Would this mod allow you to roll around the corners?:kek:

spacer.png