Arto

Leopard 2A7-130 replacing 2AX

On 5/27/2022 at 9:22 PM, cookie said:

Is it possible to remove the wepaon station on the turret?
Love the mod.

Remove this line from leopard2a7-140--leopard2a7-140.cdf
  <Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="aps" Rotation="1,0,0,0" Position="-0.615,-1.5,2.4" BoneName="turret" Binding="objects/vehicles/mbt/leopard2-140/leopard2a7_aps_turret_leopard2a7-120.cgf" Flags="0" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" />

Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for, I really hate the looks of the 2AX, when I saw the new leo I expected them to change it, but I guess if they add that one will be as a crate premium XD. I'll prob buy it now since is one of the last T10 progression vehicles to have.

Tried replacing the mods 130 with the old 140, however the texture on the guns base is messed up. I added the .mtl files to the zip but is there a specific place where materials are matched with their models?

image.png

• Upvote 1

u also need to prescribe the correct path to the textures in the material itself

On 1/2/2023 at 9:30 PM, Trashcan said:

Tried replacing the mods 130 with the old 140, however the texture on the guns base is messed up. I added the .mtl files to the zip but is there a specific place where materials are matched with their models?

Care to share the “patch” file once complete?

On 1/2/2023 at 9:30 PM, Trashcan said:

You don't want to replace the model file directly, instead you'll want to use the attachment system in the .cdf to use 140 instead of 130. Swapping models is a big can of worms.

Hay Arto könntest du mir den Attachment Type für die 130 mm Kannone geben.
 Ich komme mit meine Projekt leider nicht weiter

Hay Arto could you give me the attachment type for the 130 mm gun. Unfortunately I can't get any further with my project

item_28455480TM4613B.jpg

Edited by Cadex (see edit history)

You're looking for leopard2a7_cannon_rm130.cgf from the leopard2-140 folder.

Unless you're also using my 2AX mod, which nodraws the original gun via .mtl files and uses a renamed copy for location readjustment. Then you want to use leopard2a7_cannon_130.cgf

Edited by Arto (see edit history)

Great thank you Arto, it worked with your help, now all you have to do is remove the 120 mm and it's done

ScreenShot0012.jpg

ScreenShot0013.jpg

Hi, 

Firt of all, congrats, the mod looks absolutely awesome.

I tried to install it. In fact, I dropped the files into "localization" folder, but it didn't work. Any clue? 

Thanks,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i can't find a download link, did you remove it or where can i download this mod?

Arto unfortunately doesn't have lots of his mods anymore after the “great purge” happened.
In an effort to source anything that Arto had created, that was still available somewhere, I found an older version with RCWS but without the Tank carousel icon change.
(hopefully all will be restored at some point *fingers crossed*)

If he agrees, I would send it to him for release or upload it to the forum here.

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2024 at 5:56 PM, Zafir said:

Arto unfortunately doesn't have lots of his mods anymore after the “great purge” happened.
In an effort to source anything that Arto had created, that was still available somewhere, I found an older version with RCWS but without the Tank carousel icon change.
(hopefully all will be restored at some point *fingers crossed*)

If he agrees, I would send it to him for release or upload it to the forum here.

I'm pretty new here and not very active, what great purge happend?

Also would it be okay for you to maybe send me the files of the mod directly? I understand that you don't want to upload anothers work without permission, but just sending the files directly should be okay, right?

Edited by MilanoMiliz (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, MilanoMiliz said:

I'm pretty new here and not very active, what great purge happend?

Also would it be okay for you to maybe send me the files of the mod directly? I understand that you don't want to upload anothers work without permission, but just sending the files directly should be okay, right?

If you're okay with sending them, my E-mail is Thrawn.Away4@gmx.de

No, it really shouldn't be okay.

I'd ask that you respect my decision and not try to use my work behind my back. The 2A7 mod might come back at some point when I decide to overhaul it. Until then further prodding is unnecessary and unhelpful.

• Upvote 2