WolleWolf95

Vickers MK7/2 remodel

Hello folks! can anyone please remake the Vickers MK7/2 with the old long barrel and with a more realistic camo like in the pictures?

The Vanquisher skin and the short barrel makes the tank in my opinion to one of the ugliest looking MBT´s in the game besides the M60-2000 

ScreenShot0000.jpg

vickers_mk7_l1.jpg

Vickers_Mk_7_2-e1636192529274.png

The barrel is different because it is a smoothbore gun rather than the original shitty rifled gun with no HEAT rounds. It also uses the Leopard 2A5 model, so it's impossible to change without also changing the 2A5 model and putting a rifled gun on a Leopard is a crime.

I mean to change the gun modell to the older longer one which was more realistic. The hull ins´t the problem but the small stumpy gun and the Vanquisher skin making this tank ugly in my opinion. 

Read again. The gun comes straight from the Leopard 2A5. You can even see that, because you're using my Leopard 2A5 mod swapping the barrel to a camouflaged model.

Changing the barrel on Vickers changes the barrel on Leopard 2A5 and vice versa.

The old gun model was not more or less realistic because it was the correct model for the rifled L11 gun. Now the tank uses the smoothbore german gun.

I know and sorry my English isn´t the best. I know the camo net mod is by you but i am meaning giving the Vickers MK. 7/2 his old gun back as a model and not as a funcitonal gun.

If it is possible to take the gun model from the Callenger 1 and replacing the short Leopard one. Yes! the Vickers is based on a Leopard hull but the turret and the gun are British.

Or at least is it possible to make a different camo to repleace the ugly Vaniquisher livery?

Sorry again my English isn´t the best and i won´t waste your time.

Replacing the gun will make the Leopard 2A5 visually use the Challenger 1 gun as well. The camo can be replaced but it's a lot of work for a niche vehicle.

As he said, the guns used in the Vickers model in the game are from Leopard 2A5. If you want to replace the Vickers guns, it will definitely affect the Leopard 2A5 gun.
But the Rh-120L44 gun model is used in many tanks, so I switched the Leopard 2A5 gun to the Leopard 2 gun, so as to replace the Vickers gun without affecting the Leopard 2A5 as much as possible (such as the visual effect of the Oktoberfest skin on the gun).
As for the camo, sorry I can't help.

1702601620_@V)OC4KQYWTXQOZDI5.png.6e1ba69b92f47295ad7ea8145320f408.png

vickers_l11a5.7z