Sign in to follow this  
smudlicko

be aware 47€ for 18parts for ZTQ-15 tier 9 premium (100 parts needed)

So Ive spend 30 days of playing this game in order to acqire tier 9 premium light tank ZTQ-15. At the end I had 84 parts collected. Now AW is selling parts, so I thought I will give it a go...

It took 47€ to get those last 16 remaining parts in my case 

24.75€ for 10 parts

11.88€ for 5 parts

At this point I was missing only 1 remaining part 99/100

5€ for 0 parts

5€ for 3 parts

In total 18 parts for 47€

So in reality it could take 250€ to collect 100 parts :)

This was the last time ever Ive spend money for MAIL.ru

Edited by smudlicko (see edit history)

Wish we could trade parts ( I know, it would break the economy, so it won't happen.)  But if you are short just 1 part, it would be great if you could receive it from a friend.

The 5 for 0 parts is really sad... if you are spending RL money, you should get at least 1 part.  At least with Commander Smiley we can say no before committing cash.

QR

that smiley is automatically no go for me. So often I wanted something, be it a commamder for example, but smiley or some boost is not what Im interested for.

This was the first time ever I bothered with random crates and now I know for sure that it is also the last time. 

To my surprise ZTQ-15 came with special camo and that is the only reason I'm not upset. Hopefully the tank will not get nerfed :)

I think it is not worth to pursue every new premium they sell in shop.

For me it is hard to accept price of 50 ZTQ boxes (which may not be enough to get my 40 missing parts), worth of 2-3 AAA titles on steam. 

Beside i think ZTQ is not that kind of tank worth much attention or sacrifices. 

Premium tanks available in BP you get for 5-10% of price tag (assume BP preorder), which they place later in loot boxes.

Edited by dfnce (see edit history)

2 hours ago, dfnce said:

I think it is not worth to pursue every new premium they sell in shop.

For me it is hard to accept price of 50 ZTQ boxes (which may not be enough to get my 40 missing parts), worth of 2-3 AAA titles on stream. 

Beside i think ZTQ is not that kind of tank worth much attention or sacrifices. 

Premium tanks available in BP you get for 5-10% of price tag (assume BP preorder), which they place later in loot boxes.

It is definitely not worth pursuing every premium that they produce.  Premiums aren't required to play the game, and in fact most Premiums are pretty "average" for their Tier, so you should only pursue Premiums that you really want for one reason or another.

50 boxes almost assuredly will not get you the 40 parts you need.  The ZTQ boxes have an insane number of rentals in them, to the point that it seems like you average half a part per box.  Wouldn't surprise me a bit if you only get 25 parts out of the 50 crates you have.

That said, the ZTQ is a damn fine Light Tank.  I like it a lot... for a light tank.  My problem is that I'm just not really a light tank player, so the fact that it seems like a really good light tank is kind of lost on me.

Yeah, Battle Path Premiums are really the way to go.  The first couple are practically free, and even the 3rd one is usually super cheap relative to its tier.  If you just spend the $8 to get entry into the Battle Path, you're virtually guaranteed to get 3 Premiums out of it and 1 of those will be high enough Tier to be useful long term.  The final prize and loot box Premiums are more expensive depending on how much time you have to play, but they're generally still good deals if you're careful to watch for Gold and/or Battle Coin packages over the course of the BP.

So they actually kept the "You won't get ZTQ-15 parts in ZTQ-15 crates" mechanics even when buying crates for real money.

That's scummy even for game industry. EA or Activision would be proud.

e: just checked the event text, it says  This vehicle is available via Loot Crates, which drop ZTQ-15 parts. However, it turns out it they do not actually always drop that.

Edited by Schlock (see edit history)
  • Upvote 3

It's really a crock of shit that those boxes drop prem tank rentals about equal or more often than actual ZTQ-15 parts. Scummy to the nth degree.

• Upvote 2

So seeing as i got a grand total of 64 parts, I'm guessing i would need to buy the 50 crate pack to get enough parts, that's $142.44 Aussie dollars, and even then i doubt i would get what i needed, would get a heap of rental shit i don't want or need thou, pity as i really enjoyed this tank, but have the feeling that buying 50 crates would give me the same result as throwing $142 out the window of a moving car, 

Yeah nah not going to happen, fuck you mail ru, 

• Upvote 2