Sign in to follow this  
smudlicko

the best part of the game is ?

Today is the day when I will unlock the last remaining free xp module on my last tier 10 tank that I was grinding.

Previously I was planning to play only big alpha/premium tanks after 5 years of grinding (mbt70, XM1A3, but....

It feels like playing WOT!!! They are blind, inaccurate, slow and aiming circle is big as a house!!! Then youll hit Bradley formula with 1300mm pen shell and the result is WOT 0dmg critical hit to its tracks lol.

It's almost impossible to hit a tank at 100m while moving!!!

If I want this experience, all I have to do is to play WOT, where I can still grind something and at least WOT developers doesn't pretend that their tanks are equipped with thermal vision 😂

Edited by smudlicko (see edit history)

best part of the game is all of the behind the scenes research done on the vehicles to put them into the game...

frankly its rather easy to hit things at 100m on the move... even with the M551 which spits out 2000 fps shells and is my vehicle of choice.

surprisingly its the people on TS and Discord(occasionally) that I both chat about the game and non game stuff.  BTW I have yet to find a channel or group of players that can both play the game and give me help on improving at the same time XD.  YMMV

Best part of the game for me is NOT playing the game. Bantering with people and playing other stuff (L4D, Among Us, SC2) is ironically more fun than playing the same dull content over and over again.

But if I have to limit myself to what is fun in AW, it's almost exclusively heroics and meme runs. Anything that will challenge my skills with real possibilities of failing due to lack of skill or experience. Spec Ops excluded, because the special mechanics are more annoying than being tests of skill.

Spoiler