Sign in to follow this  
Pesa_

T15 got overbuffed

so, it got buffed ac rate of fire in 0.33 and now it can autopen basically everything from the front because of buffed atgm penetration, plus it can clip everything thanks to buffed damage. 

these are some of the tanks that will get autopenned by t15 now. and the rest of lower tiers are even worse, from t7 to t10, pve is almost impossible because of this. plus thanks to 1k rpm on autocannon, it can melt every afv, lt and td in less than 5 sec, and you have no time to hide because of broken dps.

altay

unknown1.png

xm1a3

unknown2.png

leclerc t4

unknown3.png

cattb

unknown4.png

Edited by Pesa_ (see edit history)

I for one welcome our returning T15 overlords.

Not really, haven't played GLOPs yet, but I figure there's already seal clubbing stat-padder platoons running T15 more often now due to it.

Would be nice if you include the vehicle names, I literally can't tell what you're looking at in the first picture.

Spoiler

Played a bunch of PvE yesterday (20+ missions) and didn't notice the T-15s being any worse than normal.  Maybe the changes only really affect PvP?

I mean, bot T-15s were already auto-pen due to the precision with which bots can aim ATGMs, so buffing them from 1200 to 1300 pen is kind of meaningless in PvE.  The added damage isn't really noticeable either because it's pretty minor, relatively speaking.

i get autopenned and clipped when i try to play an mbt like its supposed to be, almost unplayable. so idk and chip damage is now like 300 every shot

They do a T7+ re-balance to get people to play more and enjoy the higher tiers more. Then they do this, punish you for playing those higher tiers.

This makes no sense.

for the record, ramka got 900 rof as well now, so its even worse than having two guns firing at the same time basically

So, I finally got around to trying the new and improved T-15...

image.png.61bf0226b24fc6c2d4116d5853dfee98.png

Half of the damage I did came from just right-clicking on squishy enemies and holding down the fire button. This kind of firepower only belongs on something that has paper armour, but despite playing rather aggressively with very little regard for my own safety (I repeatedly exposed myself to farm more damage and died twice), I still managed to get decent damage mitigation stats:

image.png.8d066ab40dea2e10d3f842eb6abc1937.png 

Of all of the damage I tanked, over half of it was from large-caliber guns and missiles, so any claims that the T-15 "only has armour against autocannons" are completely wrong.

The T-15 needs a nerf to be even remotely balanced in PvE. I'd recommend starting with reducing the autocannon's rate of fire and/or reversing the recent damage and penetration buffs made to the T-15's missiles. Maybe give players the choice between having hilarious RoF on the 30mm and the buffed missiles with a new either-or upgrade choice?