Edit History

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

Well, I'm happy to make a separate addon, provided that you can send me these sounds. The difficulty in this case lies in the fact that in the video the sound of the engine is the same, while for a high-quality mod you need to separate the sound into the engine, exhaust, turbine. In addition, in this video, even if you just cut the sound, there are a lot of conversations behind the scenes. I personally navigated and took the sound for the Gas Turbine Engine from this video.
(51) War Thunder Real Engine sound MOD 〜ABRAMS〜 ☆old version☆ Check new channels - YouTube

eXeStyle

eXeStyle

20 hours ago, Protius said:

Вот хороший звук турбины от WT:

https://youtu.be/4BHipsRzTik?t=327

Хотелось бы иметь что-то подобное как часть этого потрясающего мода.

Well, I'm happy to make a separate addon, provided that you can send me these sounds. The difficulty in this case lies in the fact that in the video the sound of the engine is the same, while for a high-quality mod you need to separate the sound into the engine, exhaust, turbine. In addition, in this video, even if you just cut the sound, there are a lot of conversations behind the scenes. I personally navigated and took the sound for the Gas Turbine Engine from this video.
(51) War Thunder Real Engine sound MOD 〜ABRAMS〜 ☆old version☆ Check new channels - YouTube