eXeStyle

The Voice of War new update! Version 1.8!

1 hour ago, HiraiKaze said:

Great mod as always, anyway to remove the spotted warning?

Good. I will make a separate addon for the mod.:winkseal:

• Upvote 1

On 1/20/2023 at 9:19 PM, HiraiKaze said:

Great mod as always, anyway to remove the spotted warning?

[UPDATED]
Hi, I made a patch to the main VoW sound mod replacing the detection sound and the artillery warning sound with a sixth sense sound from World of Tanks Console.
Also, some sounds like tank abilities and consumables activation were replaced with the original ones from the game (as it was in 1.2 version for example), which contained tank crew phrases in Russian. The sound effects themselves in the original mod were not replaced, and that phrases left from the CIS versions of the mod sounded out of place with other language voiceovers in the game.
With this patch, you can now download release version of the mod 1.6 for the CIS in the PanzerSofa community. To change this mod version to English, paste and replace two files from the archive along the path: game directory\localization\English\sounds\interface.
Enjoy!
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fcx5_9Cnf0quySZOmDMCxp8plF-y8ASz/view?usp=share_link

Edited by BaJIbkupu9I
fixed link on google drive (see edit history)

Hello,

first thanks for the great Mod !

Quick Note: The AMX 30B2 (Premium) has a Turbine sound  instead of a Diesel. The AMX 30 Brenus is fine

4 hours ago, Cameron75 said:

Hello,

first thanks for the great Mod !

Quick Note: The AMX 30B2 (Premium) has a Turbine sound  instead of a Diesel. The AMX 30 Brenus is fine

Thanks for the positive feedback! As for the engines, this is a massive game problem and I can't fix it. Unfortunately, the developers did not give me a tool for working with sound scripts. The game has a lot of bugs with sounds that need to be edited. For example, the Type 90 also has the sound of a Turbine instead of a diesel, but I generally keep quiet about Western equipment with an automatic loader. For the same Type 90 or Leclerc, instead of the sound of the mechanism, the sound of the loader is used and there are many such problems in the game.

Edited by eXeStyle (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2

The new version is always good!
However, the new 1.5 version sound of the current T-15 Kinzhal is very bad. In particular, the reloading sound of the T-15 Kinzhal is very annoying.

The sound of the T-15 Kinzhal's gun fire and reload looks very much in need of modification.

In version 1.2, there were a total of seven folders.
But in the 1.5 version, there are only 5 folders in total.

So I looked for 2 missing folders.
There are no "surfaces" and "sandbox" folders in version 1.5. So a total of 5 files.
(In version 1.2, there were a total of 7 files, including the "surfaces" and "sandbox" folders.)

I'm curious about one thing.
Is there no problem without the "surfaces" and "sandbox" folders???

42 minutes ago, LesProux said:

In version 1.2, there were a total of seven folders.
But in the 1.5 version, there are only 5 folders in total.

So I looked for 2 missing folders.
There are no "surfaces" and "sandbox" folders in version 1.5. So a total of 5 files.
(In version 1.2, there were a total of 7 files, including the "surfaces" and "sandbox" folders.)

I'm curious about one thing.
Is there no problem without the "surfaces" and "sandbox" folders???

Thanks for the feedback! To be honest, I tested the new sounds on most vehicles, but bypassed the T-15 Kinzhal. I'll see what I can do with it! Yes, indeed, in the new patch, I deleted some folders not used by the mod, in order to optimize the size of the archive. Everything is in order, the sound quality will not suffer from their absence)

2 hours ago, eXeStyle said:

Thanks for the feedback! To be honest, I tested the new sounds on most vehicles, but bypassed the T-15 Kinzhal. I'll see what I can do with it! Yes, indeed, in the new patch, I deleted some folders not used by the mod, in order to optimize the size of the archive. Everything is in order, the sound quality will not suffer from their absence)

Thx

Edited by LesProux (see edit history)

hi i just joined back armored warfare but i was forgot how to install this mod can you teach me 1 time TQ!!!

20 hours ago, thling7 said:

hi i just joined back armored warfare but i was forgot how to install this mod can you teach me 1 time TQ!!!

Good afternoon The installation is simple, you need to move the Sounds folder from the archive to the address: Armored Warfare\localization\(the game language you use).
After moving the files you should look like this: Armored Warfare\localization\English\Sounds or Armored Warfare\localization\Russian\Sounds

Is there a pattern to which diesel vehicles use which files? I've tried swapping some for gas sounds and although they work at idle, low RPM and gear changes, I can't figure out which file mid gear/speed and top gear/speed uses. Driving for example the Chieftain Mk6 and comparing the sounds, I'm sure I've changed the correct files as idle, low rpm etc sound right, but mid gear/speed and top gear/speed haven't changed.

Edited by Hunt
Changed questions (see edit history)

Hey, i really like your sound mod. 

Could you perhaps make it so that the new Puma has it's typical TACK,TACK,TACK sound, instead of the standard 30mm sound? It has such a unique sound and i would love to have it sound like that in game.

at 2:22 min is a good reference for how it should sound

Edited by MilanoMiliz (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MilanoMiliz said:

Hey, i really like your sound mod. 

Could you perhaps make it so that the new Puma has it's typical TACK,TACK,TACK sound, instead of the standard 30mm sound? It has such a unique sound and i would love to have it sound like that in game.

at 2:22 min is a good reference for how it should sound

Good afternoon Glad you like my mod. Considering the last battle path and the fact that it includes a technique that is very interesting to me, as an exception, I can make a separate patch with the sound you are interested in and post it here, but for this I will need your help. The video you attached has very dirty sound. If you find a video where there is a high-quality sound of Puma firing without extraneous noise and send it to me, I will fulfill your wish. P.S. Unfortunately, with this update, the developers did not introduce separate voice acting, so the shooting sound you are interested in will replace all the sounds of 30 mm autocannon shots.

• Upvote 1

On 11/27/2023 at 4:23 PM, eXeStyle said:

Good afternoon Glad you like my mod. Considering the last battle path and the fact that it includes a technique that is very interesting to me, as an exception, I can make a separate patch with the sound you are interested in and post it here, but for this I will need your help. The video you attached has very dirty sound. If you find a video where there is a high-quality sound of Puma firing without extraneous noise and send it to me, I will fulfill your wish. P.S. Unfortunately, with this update, the developers did not introduce separate voice acting, so the shooting sound you are interested in will replace all the sounds of 30 mm autocannon shots.

Hey, thanks for the quick answer and sorry that it took me so long to reply, i didn't get the notification.

At around 0:17 and 1:25 this video has pretty clear audio of the Puma's gun. I hope this this is high quality enough to be used for the mod.

Also the Puma sound in Warthunder is pretty close to the real thing, so maybe you can copy it from there? Sadly i never played it, so i can't offer a audio sample of it.

• Upvote 1

Good evening! At your request, I made a separate patch for you with the sounds of shooting from the provided video. 30mm autocannons now sound like Puma shots.

It's funny, after I started testing the sound in the game, I realized that a very similar sound has been used for a long time on autocannons 50 mm and above. At one time I took the sound from the game WarThunder, which is used by the Puma infantry fighting vehicle. It's a shame that the developers of Armored Warfare don't approach the voice acting of their game with the same quality.

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAJO1bQu7yaVwbxIJaBgwd-vhx91EGFE/view?usp=sharing

• Upvote 2

On 12/3/2023 at 7:21 PM, eXeStyle said:

Good evening! At your request, I made a separate patch for you with the sounds of shooting from the provided video. 30mm autocannons now sound like Puma shots.

It's funny, after I started testing the sound in the game, I realized that a very similar sound has been used for a long time on autocannons 50 mm and above. At one time I took the sound from the game WarThunder, which is used by the Puma infantry fighting vehicle. It's a shame that the developers of Armored Warfare don't approach the voice acting of their game with the same quality.

Download
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SAJO1bQu7yaVwbxIJaBgwd-vhx91EGFE/view?usp=sharing

Thank you so so so much, its absolutely awesome. 

• Upvote 1