Haswell

Welcome to ArmoredLabs!

Welcome to the ArmoredLabs forum! We are an unofficial community group for Armored Warfare, founded by players who longed for a communication and socialization platform that is separate from the official channels.

This forum, just like our companion Discord group, is aimed to be a community-based alternative to the game's official Discord server. Discord is unsuitable for multiple discussions occurring at the same time, interesting and important information tends to be drowned out very quickly. Given that My.com/My.games have opted to shut their forum down, this forum will attempt to serve as a complete replacement. We also aim to serve as a hub of knowledge and experience for all players, with well-minded discussions and detailed guides addressing as many aspects of the game as possible.

Our moderation policy is entirely separate from that of the official channels. Who you are, what you say and how you behave outside of this community has absolutely no bearing on how you will be treated here.

Please bear in mind that this forum and its staff are NOT affiliated with the publisher or developer of the game in any way. We do not have any direct influence on the development of the game.

Please enjoy your visit and stay for the cats (and company)!

Spoiler

Looks like a nice forum, and I've been looking for a nice support center, game discussion center, and communication platform for AW. I tried Discord, and personally I didn't like it. So hello, I'm a new member, and greetings from the north central US.