Sign in to follow this  
TobiichiOrigami

Weapon Station Mod for XM1A3

Wow, nice. I assume the weapon station is from Storm's m1a1storm_detachparts_turret.cgf, but how did you detach it from the rest of the turret gear included in that model?

5 hours ago, Arto said:

Wow, nice. I assume the weapon station is from Storm's m1a1storm_detachparts_turret.cgf, but how did you detach it from the rest of the turret gear included in that model?

It doesn't come from Storm's, Unfortunately, I can't detach those models. They're from K153, CATTB, Shadow. And I need to say, splicing these models together and moving them to the desired location without a good tools is tiring but should be well worth it.

Edited by TobiichiOrigami (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

On 4/22/2022 at 2:23 AM, TobiichiOrigami said:

It doesn't come from Storm's, Unfortunately, I can't detach those models. They're from K153, CATTB, Shadow. And I need to say, splicing these models together and moving them to the desired location without a good tools is tiring but should be well worth it.

That does sound that there is currently no way to limit stuff to Woodland/Desert/Snow brackets? :feelsbadsealk:

Oh, my bad! I meant for example that only woodland would feature the added brushes.

3 minutes ago, Zafir said:

Oh, my bad! I meant for example that only woodland would feature the added brushes.

hmmm, Unfortunately, once it's used it doesn't lose unless it's applied to some skin

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, General_Alladin said:

There is no machine gun on the Archangel skin

yea, because they don't use same model, and that two styles don't match

2 hours ago, TobiichiOrigami said:

yea, because they don't use same model, and that two styles don't match

I get it, I don't use these shitty skins like an Archangel

Yes, it definitely needed to be done. Thank you.

In general, I believe that the reworking of the Abrams tank line mods turned out to be extremely unsuccessful and the game developers are to blame for this. At the end of 2020 (I don’t remember exactly) they took and released an update with changes, then a few more quick edits and still the tanks look dubious with the wrong geometry.
 It would be better if they did not do this, the previous models were much more aesthetic and more correct.

Although if you start digging into the history of this game, you can find that Abrams 9 and 10 tiers were spoiled around the middle of the summer of 2018, when some update came out and these two tanks were changed externally, they simply began to use the base model from M1A2 , having lost its uniqueness and adequacy.

Edited by OwO_Ishimura (see edit history)