TobiichiOrigami

Fuel Tank MOD for All 99A

Fuel Tank with Camo grass,Dozer Blade

spacer.png

Fuel Tank with Dozer Blade

spacer.png

Fuel Tank with Camo grass

spacer.png

If you are using 99A2140's Desert camo MOD, Updated new version to fit fuel tank camouflage

99A2-140 Desert camo 2.0:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fQ9VAWRKkbIyXUZXgTaIMWGZgWQ8ofg8/view?usp=sharing

Fuel TANK MOD for all 99A:https://drive.google.com/file/d/19yhwXdcGSujIk5sAyZN4gAI_oFQm4FX1/view?usp=sharing

Enjoy!

Edited by TobiichiOrigami (see edit history)
  • Upvote 4

Based on recent feedback, I'm here to give a unified answer. Some people have asked me are these model mods have collision models and hitbox, and mY answer is no, they are just visual models, there are no any collision model changes.

About the fuel Tank's collision model. That's answerspacer.png

Dozer Blade also no collision model

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

Update: Machine gun

spacer.png

spacer.png

Use notepad to open you are using the model of the MOD(type99a--hull.cdf).

Write the following code to the file

<Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="detachpart_turret1" Rotation="1,0.15,0,0" Position="0.5,-0.1,2.9" BoneName="turret" Binding="Objects/vehicles/SPG/plz-05/plz-05_cannon02_mgs.cgf" PA_ReceiveCustomization="1" Flags="0" />
  <Attachment Type="CA_BONE" AName="detachpart_turret2" Rotation="1,0.16,0,0.6" Position="0.55,0.05,2.5" BoneName="turret" Binding="Objects/vehicles/spg/plz-89/plz-89_detachparts_turret_plz-89.cgf" PA_ReceiveCustomization="0" Flags="0" />

• Upvote 1

Type 99A and Type 99A2 are also my favorites and even though they are not very popular I play them from time to time. And it happens that I play only on them and for quite a long time. A few years ago, I remember playing for several hours every day in "Global Operation" at a time when these tanks had the best dynamics among all MBTs and at the same time their armor in the forehead was quite confident. Few people could confidently penetrate the forehead, it was not even necessary to especially move or twist the tank body.

Of all the chinese MBTs, I like these two handsome men: 99A and 99A2, they are really cool, both in appearance and in their characteristics. Perhaps not the best and most comfortable tanks at their levels, but they will find their lover.

So what am I on about? Oh yes, mod, for my favorites, yes, thank you, thank you very much and special thanks for the opportunity to choose from different options: so far I have chosen a simple option with tanks at the stern of the tank, that's enough for me for now. Thank you.

Then, of course, I’ll try options with camouflage and dumps, probably even.

The ability to choose is really great, everyone can choose the one they like best. This is great. Thank you very much buddy!