Edit History

Qbicle

Qbicle

Replacing article link with an archived version

Found this sneak peak tweet saying Object 195 will be the tier 10 reward vehicle for the upcoming BP. @Soren said it's legit so I guess I'll believe it.

IIRC Object 195 has been in the game files for quite some time, and there is an article dating way back to February 2017 saying it was originally going to be a progression vehicle. Nevertheless, those who have been tracking past articles and files would have expected this to come as a premium vehicle soon or later.

Question is how the devs will make it stand out from the existing 152mm MBTs like T-14-152 and Object 490. Maybe a autoloader clip or ready rack together with some other gimmicks?

Qbicle

Qbicle

Found this sneak peak tweet saying Object 195 will be the tier 10 reward vehicle for the upcoming BP. @Soren said it's legit so I guess I'll believe it.

IIRC Object 195 has been in the game files for quite some time, and there is an article dating way back to February 2017 saying it was originally going to be a progression vehicle. Nevertheless, those who have been tracking past articles and files would have expected this to come as a premium vehicle soon or later.

Question is how the devs will make it stand out from the existing 152mm MBTs like T-14-152 and Object 490. Maybe a autoloader clip or ready rack together with some other gimmicks?