Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

8 hours ago, Katsumoto said:

Going through some of this, I just keep in that December 10th, the new DLC for MW5 comes out.  I know where I'll be at on December 11th.

Now there is a new battle path with "MOAR DAKKA DAKKA".  A Shilka (to be honest I'm surprised that it wasn't one of the first tanks ever added to the game), a modified BMP-3 (now with MORE MISSILES!), a mini-me version of the T-15, and then something else with a 152mm in the form a huge Russian MBT?  Something I enjoyed getting 033'd from the previous battle path makes it really hard to want to be excited about this new battle path.

Speaking of Dec 10, Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be released that date, oh well possibly. 

dfnce

dfnce

8 hours ago, Katsumoto said:

Going through some of this, I just keep in that December 10th, the new DLC for MW5 comes out.  I know where I'll be at on December 11th.

Now there is a new battle path with "MOAR DAKKA DAKKA".  A Shilka (to be honest I'm surprised that it wasn't one of the first tanks ever added to the game), a modified BMP-3 (now with MORE MISSILES!), a mini-me version of the T-15, and then something else with a 152mm in the form a huge Russian MBT?  Something I enjoyed getting 033'd from the previous battle path makes it really hard to want to be excited about this new battle path.

Speaking of Dec 10, Cyberpank 2077 is supposed to be released that date, oh well possibly.