SgtPimpek

What Tiers do you prefer to play?

Usually 6, 8, 9, 10, mainly because those tiers are the sweet spots for me in terms of power differences across the tier spreads.

Prefer squishies and anything with good vision control, hate MBTs.

Spoiler

I like tiers 8-10. Tiers 5-7 are OK, but I rarely play them.

I don't really have a preference for any single vehicle class as a whole (except LTs, I love LTs), but I generally have a few vehicles of every class that I really like (Kornet, XM1A3, PLZ-89, PLZ-05, HOT Wiesel) and a few that I absolutely despise (every Abrams except XM1A3, Paladin, Swingfire).

I play pretty much exclusively tier 10 MBTs like the XM1A3 and Leopard 2AX. Really looking forward to the K2, I'm hoping it's a beast on the battlefield.

I will play all tiers and classes with MBT probably being my least enjoyed class (I dont count SPG as I rarely play them and when I do I tend to use them as TD in direct fire)

I have particular vehicles I like at each tier, some being surprising to others. 

I tend to find tier 10 the most boring to play in PvE (I like being lower tier and showing up supposedly better vehicles) - yes I am mostly a PvE player, GLOP's was my fav mode but I started having limited time and the long waits meant I lost interest. 

Love playing LT and AFV particularly my BWP 2000 , Griffin 50mm and Stingray 2 also the Termi 2017 for Spec Ops. 

I specifically enjoy Tier 8 and 10, as they offer a large pool of unique and competitive Premiums to play with.

Tier 9 is also enjoyable, but does not offer nearly as much choice when to comes to premiums. Furthermore, I find that most of my Tier 9 queues generally result in uptiered games against T10s.

Usually 5-6 and 8-10 myself.  Below 5 I generally just kinda am not a fan of, and 7 is just in kinda an awkward spot.  I still play a couple 7s fairly regularly, but not as much as the others.  I used to play more 10, but it got repetitive, so I slowly started playing more lower tiers as well.  Suspect that's fairly common overall, really.

I mainly play tiers 8-10 but have fun playing them all, it just takes longer to grind for the new vehicles in higher tiers.

I usually play the tanks that i am grinding, whatever tier, but giving the priority to the high tier tanks and the tanks that when completed make possible to buy a higher tier tank in the same line, so at now i give priority to the Harimau as completing it will make possible to buy the next tanks in the line when them will be introduced and later, if i have time, i play the Mephisto, that still does not have a lev 5 crew, as i already own the tanks that the Mephisto unlocks.

Then, after playing the tanks i have to grind at least once for the first win multiplier i play the tanks i enjoy more to play as between grind and fun i value more the fun.

Sometimes, alone or in a platoon, i decide to completely ignore the grind issues and i play almost every tier, even the very low ones.

This is mainly true for PvE, in GLOPS i play mainly T8-10 as there i can find battles more easily and in Random battle I play more T5-8 even if sometimes i play T9-10.

Tiers 6 and 10 for PvE because they're top tier in their matchmaker brackets.

Tiers 8 and 10 for SpecOps for the same reason.

I also play some Tier 5 in PvE and some Tier 7 in SpecOps because they're not horribly out-classed for their matchmaker brackets, but for some reason I really don't play Tier 9 in either mode unless I'm grinding a vehicle or deliberately trying to do as many daily bonus missions as possible.  Most (but not all!) Tier 9 vehicles just seem to suffer in both PvE and SpecOps, I guess because the power gap between Tiers 9 and 10 is so significant.

Looking at my stats says that TDs and MBTs are my favorite types of vehicles, but I think that's skewed by 2 things - I have 3x as many missions in the RCR as in my second most played vehicle because I used it extensively to grind credits back when I was still trying to fill out the vehicle trees, so that distorts the TD number somewhat.  And the game simply has more MBTs than any other type of vehicle, so if you've purchased and ground all of the vehicles you're naturally going to have more missions in MBTs than in any other type.  That said, my preferred play style is fire support so I think TD probably is actually my favorite type of vehicle.  MBTs and AFVs are probably tied for 2nd.  The LTs, then last SPGs.  I used to like SPGs a lot more (when they had utility rounds), but removing smoke and IR kinda ruined the class.  Playing them as a derp gun just isn't that interesting to me.

Hi all, It is my first post!

Anyway I play for fun, so I do play all tiers and all classes, however I feel 5 to 8 for Random is the most suitable for me, I do play 9 and 10 occasionally. I still remember when tier 4 was the most balanced and most played. Good old Days.. As for PvE I tend to play 7 to 10 only nowadays if any. My favorite Tank is the Stingray...

Cheers!

Tiers 6 and 10 for PvE because they're top tier in their matchmaker brackets.

Tiers 8 and 10 for SpecOps for the same reason.

@knutliott Yeah, same.

And these tiers offer most efficient pve vehicles, like t-15, Marder, K21, Termi and Magach 6. 

Tiers.. anything I can play Glops in , so about 6-9 (yes, yes, T5 is theoretically possible , but I give up every time and play higher, since the wait is painful. That and you are guaranteed to be bottom tier...) 

On T10 I have the Armata T15, Sphinx, Type99a2, and only the sphinx does any good

Pity you can't play Glops in some of the T4 vehicles too. 

At the moment I'm grinding LeClerc proto(in pve), Harimau, and that frigging awful rot-box, the Sprut. 

My go-to, fun vehicles: VBL Ingwe, Wiesel HOT, and the wonderful Crab. Oh crabby, you are the best, :classic_love:

Edited by Lenticulas (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

7-10, only play lower tier if the map rotation sux, or Yorky needs a run,

Edit Just played T5 in the IT-1, i won't play the York again, won't play T5 either, 

Edited by Travlla (see edit history)

GLOPS 8 to 10 MBTs mostly. Then TD or AFV for variantion. Very seldom I take the light tanks to play.

PVP 5 to 8 when I need it for camoflage rewards or raid

PVE 7 to 10 when I need it for camoflage rewards, raids or weekend thingy.

Heroics only when i feel like it. MBTs or the T15

Depends on the mood I'm in.

Some days I prefer to run tier 7 because it is a happy medium for me.  Not too punchy, not too squishy.

Most days now I play 9's and 10's due to needing the challenge.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."