Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Game Version:  (10/09/2020) - well the one before that, the game just updates this second - Screenshot from 03/09/2020

Brief Description: Tracks get shot off & repair, model keeps 'dead' tracks (noticed in PvE)

Steps to Reproduce:
Get tracked vehicle, play PvE until you get your tracks shot off. Screenshot from K1A1, although I've seen it before on other vehicles.

Result:
The tracks repair, and the tanks moves as normal, but sometimes the 'tracks shot off' model of the tracks, remains on the tank as you are driving about. Next respawn it's fine.

Expected Behavior: The tracks model updates when tracks are repaired, in game.

Fixes/Workarounds: None.

Other Notes:

Only seen it on PvE, although I'm usually too busy to notice on Glops

tracks-shot-off2.jpg.1cea5430d9b0551144a4310b29241f08.jpg

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Game Version:  (10/09/2020) - well the one before that, the game just updates this second - Screenshot from 03/09/2020

Brief Description: Tracks get shot off & repair, model keeps 'dead' tracks (noticed in PvE)

Steps to Reproduce:
Get tracked vehicle, play PvE until you get your tracks shot off. Screenshot from K1A1, although I've seen it before on other vehicles.

Result:
Sometimes the tracks repair, and the tanks moves as normal, but the 'tracks shot off' model of the tracks, remains on the tank as you are driving about. Next respawn it's fine.

Other Notes:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Steps to Reproduce:
Get tracked vehicle, play PvE until you get your tracks shot off

Result:
Sometimes the tracks repair, and the tanks moves as normal, but the 'tracks shot off' model of the tracks, remains on the tank as you are driving about. Next respawn it's fine.

Other Notes:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Brief Description: Player viewpoint instantly rotates 90 degrees, while driving wheeled vehicle, zoomed out

Steps to Reproduce:

Result:

Other Notes:

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Brief Description: Player viewpoint instantly rotates 90 degrees, while driving wheeled vehicle, zoomed out

Steps to Reproduce:

Result:

Other Notes: