Lt_Don_Shaljian

No Chat in HQ

They announced on Discord that they would disable the global chat due to the Russian invasion, with reason that it is an apolitical game.

Not like much will be lost anyway, as global was usually filled with retarded shit due to no moderation at all.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

On 2/27/2022 at 3:41 AM, TeyKey1 said:

They announced on Discord that they would disable the global chat due to the Russian invasion, with reason that it is an apolitical game.

Not like much will be lost anyway, as global was usually filled with retarded shit due to no moderation at all.

It was not all retarded, global chat is how I found out about Armored labs.:kek:

On 2/28/2022 at 10:32 PM, knutliott said:

I hope it's permanent.  In-game global chat is often a cesspool and serves no real purpose.

BTW, was it made “global” with the merge? Or is it still 255 per global chat?

40 minutes ago, Zafir said:

BTW, was it made “global” with the merge? Or is it still 255 per global chat?

It's definitely still not "global" but I have no idea what the restriction might be.  255 seems reasonably logical to me.

Oh, there IS moderation. they don't say anything, but they are there........ I've been D/C'ed often enough when i've said something the "mod" didn't like, sometimes several times in a row.

There is moderation, but it is "on call" or however you want to describe it.  They are NOT in global chat all the time, but rather show up to apply mutes when someone files a report.  I know several mods, and they've all said this repeatedly.

Sounds to me like you have a flakey connection.