Sign in to follow this  
Haswell

Kurganets is coming to town

not 30mm but 57mm low pressure gun with same kornet launchers from bumerang-bm turret and bulat/flomaster KE rockets 

i just hope it wont be another bp shit or crates related. i can understand if its going to be a contract tank, but since they are adding more premium than progression tanks, a lot of people would get upset even more. and i dont think they can afford to lose more players after 0.33 shitfest. they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget and players thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that. 

Edited by Pesa_ (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Pesa_ said:

i just hope it wont be another bp shit or crates related.

You have high hopes :snrk: Would be good if this was available for gold so I could reduce my stockpile. 

So basically this is a T15 from the looks of it

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

5 hours ago, Pesa_ said:

they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget and players thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that. 

It funny that mygames are publishing 4 tank games now - aw, ground wars, tank force, battle tanks legends of ww2. It is even strange they didn't yet add Burning Engine to their collection.

7 hours ago, Pesa_ said:

i just hope it wont be another bp shit or crates related. i can understand if its going to be a contract tank, but since they are adding more premium than progression tanks, a lot of people would get upset even more. and i dont think they can afford to lose more players after 0.33 shitfest. they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget and players thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that. 

Damn, you sure have amazing insight into our operations. Oh wait, RU forum was closed a long time ago, like June? Had nothing to do with budget, or 0.33, this was discussed as early as January. And My.Games isn't really operating AW either, it's a publishing platform. The game doesn't even belong to My.com. And we didn't lose players (in actual numbers, counting in new players, just to avoid "muh friend stopped playing becoz 0.33!!!1111").

I am not saying we never fucked up anything but come on, how can you be a part of a core community forum and understand this little?

Edited by Silentstalker (see edit history)

So from the look of it - baby T-15 with different weapons?  As some others have said, like the QN tonk maybe?

14 minutes ago, samuelchoi said:

Nice quality model for russian tanks, Shitty model for american tanks. 

We will introduce some fixes to them, thanks for pointing them out. Otherwise their quality is good.

But for god's sake, we heard you the first million times. Do you think posting such stuff will make us take you more seriously or just ignore you?

14 minutes ago, Azdule said:

So from the look of it - baby T-15 with different weapons?  As some others have said, like the QN tonk maybe?

Not a bad comparison actually.

43 minutes ago, samuelchoi said:

Nice quality model for russian tanks, Shitty model for american tanks. 

Everything was bought by Putin! :D

It looks cool. But I hope is not a bp vehicle, for me the grind on bp is sometimes absurd. Maybe not for the grind it self but because of the nitpicking missions (same with the raid). Sometimes I prefere a long stupid easy mission than fight with teammates to do the missions. I can stand a long dmg mission that I know I will end because is just play and enjoy, but enter a match and start thinking, I need to do this exactly to end the mission is annoying for me, and yes I play alone and I dont think missions should be rigged or whatever to do them. Thats one of the main reasons I pass on last bp and the raid.

But as always, this is just my opinion xd

Another proof of income optimization, I presume...

AW.png.653514db5b72a652168ebd7c76814343.png

ScreenShot0000.jpg.e30ba66676f2cb5ca34d114702eb7c33.jpg

This will make us to buy more gold with real money, isn't right?!?

:skepiseal2k:

Some more renders, thanks @Yxlouvia!

btGLWGG.png

UHIKYOe.png

3P4AMmR.png

9DdoqIJ.png

6 hours ago, Serpent said:

The 100 gold don't show up in the log but gets added to your account anyway, it's weird like that. Put in a bug report if you didn't get it, if you didn't chances are others didn't as well.

Also let's not get derailed with overall complaints about the game here. Make a new thread if you have to.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

We will introduce some fixes to them, thanks for pointing them out. Otherwise their quality is good.

But for god's sake, we heard you the first million times. Do you think posting such stuff will make us take you more seriously or just ignore you?

Not a bad comparison actually.

When i first posted wrong parts of abrams, you guys said abrams model is good and you guys told that the reason of wrong model is just a distortion.

If dev or you admitted the facts that many parts of abrams is wrong, i wouldn't spammed the wrong part of abrams.

Come on, let's move this to the other thread already. I don't mind long drawn out debates on the horrible Abrams remodels, but let's keep this thread focused on the Kurganets. -H

Edited by Haswell (see edit history)

From a further look at the renders - sides are covered with large ERA blocks?  So now comes the question, is this actual ERA like the Russians / Americans have or is it composite slabs that the rest of the lines have?  Cos if it's the former, will make it pretty decently armored vs HEAT / ATGMs.  If it's the latter, then everything will pen that like a knife through butter.

I think it could be fun to drive around - next question is...has it been confirmed how this one is obtained?  Loot boxes, contract mission or general premium?

image.png.282aa04275a982c40dd8837c79e1ccc8.png

Edited by Azdule
Now confirmed next BP reward (see edit history)

21 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

I am not saying we never fucked up anything but come on, how can you be a part of a core community forum and understand this little? 

i mean, everyone think the same as what i said before. so i am part of this community even because they have my same point of view. and you cant talk about numbers when you had an active event, im not the only one saying this as you are aware so it kinda lose value on the topic, numbers will speak in a couple of months a. lot of people from labs now only play for heroics and nothing else, like me. then again i cant see where i mentioned stuff about mycom or mygames tbh. budget wise im just repeating what you some time ago, they are at the point where they have to give up on fixing small bugs because of budget. as you have seen i keep trying to help the game by reporting stuff, but it looks like its useless, haswell reported stuff long time ago and it still need to be fixed so..

1 hour ago, Azdule said:

From a further look at the renders - sides are covered with large ERA blocks?

These blocks are not ERA. More like a float to facilitate crossing over water obstacles.

20 hours ago, Silentstalker said:

If we have to post something a million times as you say.... you obliviously don't take us seriously or at all.

Case in point... you make a new map.. for the lowest played game mode.   If that's not listening to the player base... then what is genius?

11 hours ago, Haswell said:

Also let's not get derailed with overall complaints about the game here. Make a new thread if you have to.

Obviously my message didn't get across, so I'll say it again: make separate threads for qualms that are NOT related to the Kurganets.

Any further off-topic bickering here will be hidden.

Spoiler

so the firepower of a T-15 using a lightly armored chassis, does its get infantry deployment like the T-15? its gonna be a interesting hybrid, its firepower may attract too much attention if you play it wrong.  

1 hour ago, LeoAegisMaximus said:

so the firepower of a T-15 using a lightly armored chassis, does its get infantry deployment like the T-15? its gonna be a interesting hybrid, its firepower may attract too much attention if you play it wrong.  

Yes

And sorry for the offtopic Haswell. I hate it myself, it's not nice of me to derail existing threads.

4 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

Yes

And sorry for the offtopic Haswell. I hate it myself, it's not nice of me to derail existing threads.

Do...do we need another T-15 powerhouse?  I mean, it may be lightly armored but I'm imagining it's quicker so that could cause havoc in the right hands.  Also aren't these classes of tanks quite hard to balance?  I'm thinking along the lines of termi and t-15 I think you've said previously they were.

Or is it more like the hunter - nuke and run :D

1 hour ago, Azdule said:

Also aren't these classes of tanks quite hard to balance?

Only hard to balance in PVE and maybe even GLOPS (But that mode is off the table anyways). Hard to balance in PVE bec dpm is king and bots are dumb (generally speaking). In PVP you can balance such tanks quite well (eg. if you show your sides or ass towards it you get shredded otherwise not really). 

We'll see how it performs once it's in the game. Maybe CC's can do a review in advance?

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg