Edit History

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

7 hours ago, Pesa_ said:

i just hope it wont be another bp shit or crates related. i can understand if its going to be a contract tank, but since they are adding more premium than progression tanks, a lot of people would get upset even more. and i dont think they can afford to lose more players after 0.33 shitfest. they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget and players thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that. 

Damn, you sure have amazing insight into our operations. Oh wait, RU forum was closed a long time ago, like June? Had nothing to do with budget, or 0.33, this was discussed as early as January. And My.Games isn't really operating AW either, it's a publishing platform. The game doesn't even belong to My.com. And we didn't lose players (in actual numbers, counting in new players, just to avoid "muh friend stopped playing becoz 0.33!!!1111").

I am not saying we never fucked up anything but come on, how can you be a part of a core community forum and understand this little?

Silentstalker

Silentstalker

7 hours ago, Pesa_ said:

i just hope it wont be another bp shit or crates related. i can understand if its going to be a contract tank, but since they are adding more premium than progression tanks, a lot of people would get upset even more. and i dont think they can afford to lose more players after 0.33 shitfest. they even closed russian forum to maximize budget. it really looks like they are running out of budget and players thanks to their latest fuckups, but we all knew that. 

Damn, you sure have amazing insight into our operations. Oh wait, RU forum was closed a long time ago, like June? Had nothing to do with budget, or 0.33, this was discussed as early as January. And My.Games isn't really operating AW either, it's a publishing platform. It doesn't even belong to My.com. And we didn't lose players (in actual numbers, counting in new players, just to avoid "muh friend stopped playing becoz 0.33!!!1111").

I am not saying we never fucked up anything but come on, how can you be a part of a core community forum and understand this little?