itzjustrick

[LABS] ArmoredLabs Need Lab Rats

Dafuq, there are still people playing AW?
Apparently still yes.

Why join [LABS]?
Because if you are still playing AW, you are probably beyond salvation as this point. Might as well be in the company of the hopelessly lost. Also makes it easier to identify each other when you have a tag. You can also get freebies by doing battalion missions.

We are also dedicated to the betterment of player skill with no bars held. If you are bad, we can coach you to become good. If you are already good, we can help you become better. If you're better than we are, help us get better too!

What do you even do?
Anything and everything. Both PvP based gamemodes and PvE based once. For example, LABS regulary does heroic runs, spec ops runs etc. But we also play global operations and are trying to get into ranked battles right now.

What do we expect from you?

We would like you to do a weekly heroic run for the battalion contribution (we are willing to help with strats), but if you don't want to or don't have a t9-10 vehicle yet this is also entirely fine. Also if you want to and/or are able to, join us on one of our ranked playthroughs.

However, if you don't want to do any of those things or are simply not available, it doesn't matter at all. No bars held. If you are just there to have a tag this is also entirely fine! 

What are the requirements?

• Don't be racist/toxic in-game. 
  • Don't be a dick to other players
  • Speak passable English 

How do I join?
PM @Azdule, @CoSDuN, @Soviettron, @Sebastian_Grimm(danlambo) or @Haswell in-game so you can get invited. Or just post here with your in-game name. Or just search up [LABS] in-game and throw in your application. Make sure to let me know so I can actually let you in!

We also offer a separate Discord server for LABS-related matters, please also join us there for our latest news and info! https://discord.gg/Zrq6sxBPAr

Edited by Haswell
Updated officers (see edit history)

Hello,

I am fairly new to AW, have managed to get up to tier 6, and just recently picked up a few Mid Tier premium vehicles to help with the credit grinding.  

Played WoT and WT for many years, but enjoy the modern aspect of AW.  

I saw your posting in the battalions section of the official discord server.  Am looking to join up with other like minded AW nerds for both PVP and PVE good times.

In game name is Ace-Archer

Hello m8s, i sent a inv for your battalion, i played this game during beta but quickly dropped it after finding out obsidian quit, but anyways im kinda dissapointed WoT/WT vet so i just hopped on AW and saw it got a lot better. Hope you guys will let me in ur metal boxes.

Hi, I'd like to join if you're still recruiting, I have one Tier 9 and tend to play every day so I hope I'll be able to contribute even though I don't consider myself any good in the game. Ingame name's nighthawk144.

Hello

Recently got a new pc so now a can actually play the game normally. 

I have a Leo2A5 and need another 500k xp to get the 2A6 but because of the battle path now i grind other tanks.

Mostly played PvE because of the pc but now i want to dip a bit in the PvP to.

Played a lot of WoT and WT, i have a few tier 10 in Wot and in WT reached Rank 5(kinda gave up on progressing further) somewhat of a average player in both games.

I sent my application, my username is RussianDoge

Don't worry too much about the Leo 2A5 and 2A6, they aren't particularly good (but not bad either) or useful in any niche strats. They do get points for good looks though.

Welcome!

Spoiler

Hey LABS

I would like to join your battalion

ingame : Benyamin

I sent an application in game

Thank you

Having returned to AW after a considerable absence, decide to try and toss my cap into the LABS ring. Request sent ingame. IGN: Coxie

3 hours ago, Coxie said:

Having returned to AW after a considerable absence, decide to try and toss my cap into the LABS ring. Request sent ingame. IGN: Coxie

I just accepted your application, welcome to LABS.

Please also join our battalion Discord to stay informed on any bat stuff: https://discord.gg/Zrq6sxBPAr

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg