Sign in to follow this  
Terminator83

FPS AW - Query

Hello all,

I wanted to ask you regarding the actual FPS in the game, how much FPS you get during PVP and what settings you have set?

With the max settings set, and a good PC - I only get since last 3 updates [something like this] around 90 in PVP, and some 100 in PVE - but there also not all the time.

Before these major updates, I used to have here also 200-250 fps in game [regardless pvp or pve]

I have 1GB Internet speed from the local internet provider, don't have other issues regarding fps in other games, graphic card driver updated all OK.

For ex - in wot I used to have up to 200/210 - there all max out settings too.

I tried all the settings possible, installed Nvidia Geforce Experience, but there AW cannot be selected or detected, made speed tests on the actual network connectivity..no change at all..

Any idea what I have to change to get more FPS? 

As mentioned on this PC only MAX Settings were used!

Maybe you can share your opinions as well, so I would know if only on my PC the problem exists , or to other players same issue is present.

Of course any advice is highly appreciated.

Here are the specifications of my PC:

* I use Fullscreen mode - in Screenshots appears  windowed as I made the Screenshots with Sniping Tool.

Thanks for advice and support if possible.

Have a good evening!

MyPC.PNG

AW Settings 1.PNG

AW Settings 2.PNG

AW Settings 3.PNG

Internet Speed Test.PNG

Yes, there was performance drop on max settings in 0.33. 

Only thing i can advise is to turn off the windowed mode, it cuts easily 20-40 % of performance and gives unstable FPS too.

There is AW connectivity to Amsterdam, there is TLS session connection to Moscow, and there is world-access public udp port which aw creates (or tries to) on your home router using upnp.

23 minutes ago, dfnce said:

Yes, there was performance drop on max settings in 0.33. 

Only thing i can advise is to turn off the windowed mode, it cuts easily 20-40 % of performance and gives unstable FPS too.

There is AW connectivity to Amsterdam, there is TLS session connection to Moscow, and there is world-access public udp port which aw creates (or tries to) on your home router using upnp.

Hi dfnce,

Yes , I don't use Windowed mode..it was only for the game settings screenshots..

Thanks and best regards

Here you can find some setups and corresponding settings for AW and performance: 

Usually I don't run into any problems with AW regarding fps but there is some stuff now and then that noticeably dips the fps count. 

IIRC they implemented an fps hard cap into the game a while ago. 

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

I recall some my extra settings

In-game settings

• FPS cap - 120 (this is how much frames you want AW to produce, between 50% and 100 % of additional frames makes video more fluid even if you won't see them mostly)
  • V-Sync - yes (less flickering)

nVidia settings

• Max refresh rate - 60 Hz (this is compatible with my monitor)
  • Low Latency  - Ultra (You can pick between this and just Enable, but Ultra seems very nice)
  • Vertical Sync - Fast (trade between some minimal flickering and lesser waiting of rendering of next frame)

On 10/26/2020 at 8:40 PM, dfnce said:

In-game settings

• FPS cap - 120 (this is how much frames you want AW to produce, between 50% and 100 % of additional frames makes video more fluid even if you won't see them mostly)

nVidia settings

• Low Latency  - Ultra (You can pick between this and just Enable, but Ultra seems very nice)
  • Vertical Sync - Fast (trade between some minimal flickering and lesser waiting of rendering of next frame)

These seemed to have helped me out - the Low Latency specifically - changed that and next match seemed VERY smooth.  I'm sure it's unrelated, but my ping was 30 higher

@Azdule 

FPS rate limit both in nVidia and AW should be set to reasonable value, the value which keeps the system away from temporary CPU jittering and excessive power consumption (on Intel it may be caused by Turbo mode). 

On 10/26/2020 at 9:40 PM, dfnce said:

In-game settings

nVidia settings

thanks, it helped me a bit. i have a 6950x and 2080ti, and when bots fire at me with ac, i go from 120fps locked with vsync to below 40. with this i gained around 10 fps in the same scenario.