Haswell

Policy Towards My.com/MY.GAMES/Mail.Ru Staff

If any My.com/MY.GAMES/Mail.Ru employee or volunteer (colloquially referred to as "official staff") joins this forum, they will receive NO special permissions. They may receive a special forum tag upon request to indicate their affiliation, but they will be treated just like every other forum member.

Anything an official staff says on this forum, unless they explicitly say otherwise, is to be taken as opinion or conjecture of the individual posting the comment and not an official stance from the company. Also, do not haze them, do not harass them, treat them as you would like to be treated by the company, they are people too, they just happen to work on the game.

However, this does not mean you cannot argue, debate or otherwise not interact with them, the purpose of the policy to foster communication between the people who run the game and people who play it on an unofficial basis but also allowing them to make official statements for the purpose of clarity, brevity etc.

As such, I welcome any and all official staff to join and participate here on ArmoredLabs, if nothing else but to allow an informal channel of communication to and from the playerbase of the game.

Thanks!

Edited by Haswell
Replaced "dev" with "official staff". Sounds nicer. (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2

Spoiler

Worms all of them! Sold their souls to the Devil!

A. They have a full set of all vehicles in the game, fully ranked.

B. They used to have a complete set of all the vehicles, fully ranked; of the AI versions too. Had video proof of the AI versions back in the day from 1 of the members of AOD before that Battalion crashed & burned!

AW BIKE.jpg

On 3/6/2020 at 3:36 PM, WildBiker said:

A. They have a full set of all vehicles in the game, fully ranked.

B. They used to have a complete set of all the vehicles, fully ranked; of the AI versions too. Had video proof of the AI versions back in the day from 1 of the members of AOD before that Battalion crashed & burned!

This doesn't really have any bearing on whether they are official staff or not, nor does it matter.

Please don't be overly hostile towards any official staff. If you're unhappy with them, argue with reason instead.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

Also untrue, at least not for the lower-level team (Discord mods, anyway).  We have received a number of premium vehicles, typically that's our "pay" for our time spent moderating the discord, assisting with events and the like.  But we don't have any kind of "special collection" or anything like that.  :)

Did anyone else hear a low-budget thunder effect with that?  I'm pretty sure I did.  Like, the old "shake a tin sheet while flashing the lights on and off" one.  xD

Edited by Komitadjie (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

Take a pair of pliers to a certain Mod's finger nails, who happens to live in Belgium.

Apply gentle pressure & remind him of a time when he fluffed up & took one of his AI version tanks into a so called Battalion training night.

Once 10 of us had fired various weapons at said tank with little or zero damage. Apparently we had to hold on " to answer a phone call". When he came back in. The supposed same tank was consistently vulnerable & killed a lot! When we pulled his leg over the snafu. He got very aerated. Then when he was told. Don't worry the whole training session was on recorded video. He went nuclear. The video expert was threatened with a life ban from AW. Talk about overstepping the mark. When challenged about his Conflict of Interest. As being an AW Mod & a Battalion leader. He abused most of us roundly! His loyalty to his Battalion & it's members was drawn to the over arching game site mod. 

There in a nutshell was a major reason why a certain Battalion was shortly thereafter shut down & it's website presence wiped out.

My lips are sealed & whatever the "pressure/inducements/brown envelopes etc"  are proffered I can't divulge his name!!!! :classic_blink: 

Edited by WildBiker (see edit history)

AW BIKE.jpg

So now we have *invincible* tanks as well? Stalker, where the hell have you been hiding these from me? I might not suck in PvP with an invincible tank!

Man, that'd be funny as hell... Would have to have "Thanks for the Feedback" painted down the side of the barrel. Lol

Ah shit, have we been infiltrated by Beavis and Butthead? ;)

SilentstalkerKomitadjie                    vs                    Image result for beavis and butthead

The resemblance is uncanny.

joking of course, pls no ban ;(

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, di_duncan said:

Ah shit, have we been infiltrated by Beavis and Butthead? ;)

It's hardly an infiltration when I invited them here. :P Everything in good jest, we're here to make efrenz after all.

:whatislove:

Spoiler

Should have posted that video and info anyway WildBiker.

They wouldn't have dared to ban someone for showing what BS they are pulling, the outrage would have doubled if they banned you or whoever.

Yes, I would absolutely like to see that video. And you have my official permission to name anyone involved :)

Because, just to be clear, it's a bunch of nonsense of course.

Aww man, I *don't* get an invincible tank supercollection? Damn, call off the party, guys, false alarm!

Maybe next time  Komitadjie.....there is always a next time....just don't hold your breath.......

Yeah, unfortunately, being a mod doesn't convey any special breath-holding powers. Although it does often require a fair bit of tongue-biteing. Lol

haha this reminds me of the time i was working as a GM for CCP's MMORPG EVE Online.

One of the GM's made a forum sig that had a small frigate with battleship weapons on it (imagine a tiny car fitted with battleship guns) and underneath that image it had: "I'm a GM, we cheat!" written on it.

Suffice to say the management was not amused and reacted very poorly.

Later turned out some of them were in fact cheating and using ingame tools for their own benefits as players in the game. :classic_ohmy:

Edited by HalldorKG
typo. (see edit history)

good to be back !

Aiiiii Fhtagn!

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."