Sign in to follow this  
Baron_Georg

efficency- how is it calculated

How is efficiency calculated for each vehicle a person owns?   how does one increase this value?  is it just doing more damage and getting hit less?  tied to number of spots?  W/L ratio?

As near as I can tell... it isn't.  Whatever it is seems to be bugged.  I have new vehicles that don't have an efficiency rating, and older ones that do (or did).  At one point all of my efficiency ratings disappeared, then came back changed.

So... who knows?

If we are talking about efficiency in battle path missions, like 80%, is very simple. Basically, from all your shots, you need to pen that percentage. Some , bp missions have 80% efficiency, meaning that you need to pen and damage with 80% of all your shots, including autocannon shells. As an example, you shot 50 times, 80% of 50 is 40 shells that must do damage with. If you want to know some other kind of efficiency, please tell me.

A good way to farm this kind of missions is to use NK tank, and spray your ac on swingfires, wiesels, and even bmds, because you will be shooting a lot, meaning if a shot miss, won't affect your overall efficiency as much.

That's your KDR (kill-to-death ratio).  In your Dossier it is referred to as Battle Efficiency.

It's the number of kills you have in that vehicle divided by the number of times you've died in that vehicle.

I thought you were talking about the "Total Efficiency" line in your Dossier on the Statistics and Vehicles pages.  Upper right corner.  All of mine read 0% now, though at times there have been other numbers there and I've never understood what that stat is supposed to mean.