Sign in to follow this  
nullptrdereference

Discord Rich Presence integration

ATTENTION: DEVS CAN PROHIBIT USE OF PROGRAM ANY TIME. SO IF IT HAPPENS I WILL UPDATE THIS POST WITH INFORMATION ABOUT IT'S FUTURE.

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GAME ACCOUNT BAN/YOUR PC BURNING DOWN. SO IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS  - IT'S ALL ON YOU.

Sup everyone. Today I'm releasing first Beta version of program that will broadcast your current map to your discord playing status. So far it shows only PvP and GLOPS maps only in English(i.e you can't set Russian level name due some SDK problems).

To start program just double click on exe, you can download using link below (it does not matter do you launch it before or after starting the game).

If you have found bug, either create an issue on github or write about the bug down below in this theme.

Known issues so far:

1) PvE maps displays as NULL

Some examples

Download

Create an issue

• Upvote 4

:wubseal:

Small suggestion: show the user in-game name in the integration, in case some people have different nicknames on Discord than their in-game name. Might also be a good idea to show what vehicle they are playing in case people are really curious.

Sorry for feature creep :c

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

This is incredible. Well done @nullptrdereference, kudos to you my friend ;)

I tend to shy away from displaying the game(s) I'm playing through my Discord status, but this additional functionality could be very useful when platooning (or attempting to crash another platoon).

Edited by di_duncan (see edit history)