Edit History

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

If it wasnt for GLOPS mode I wouldnt be playing AW. Burnt out on standard PVP long ago, now I only do some pvp mathces for achivement camo rewards. PVE is entertaining once in awhile. But PVE alone would not keep me here.

I have always felt that GLOPS actually lets you play vehicles in their intended way compare to PVP(Aka follow the lemming train or your dead). The large maps lets the scouts do their job, supporting the tds and others. Its a fluid game mode, full of action and no battle feels the same.

As for GLOPS being a pain to balance, atleast start with limiting the freaking mt-lbs, paindads, leclercs t40s, cattbs, 490s and marders just to mention a few. Do not let a platoon team up in glops with 3 cattbs, 3mt-lbs and etc. 

And I have to say do some solid testing of vehicles and commanders before they get released into the wild. Most of the worst problems we see with 'balance' today can be related to this.

BTW I would not miss the wildcards in GLOPS if they get removed.

Norse_Viking

Norse_Viking

If it wasnt for GLOPS mode I wouldnt be playing AW. Burnt out on standard PVP long ago, now I only do some pvp mathces for achivement camo rewards. PVE is entertaining once in awhile. But PVE alone would not keep me here.

I have always felt that GLOPS actually lets you play vehicles in their intended way compare to PVP(Aka follow the lemming train or your dead). The large maps lets the scouts do their job, supporting the tds and others. Its a fluid game mode, full of action and no battle feels the same.

As for GLOPS being a pain to balance, atleast start with limiting the freaking mt-lbs, paindads, leclercs t40s, cattbs, 490s and marders just to mention a few. Do not let a platoon team up in glops with 3 cattbs, 3mt-lbs and etc. 

And I have to say do some solid testing of vehicles and commanders before they get released into the wild. Most of the worst problems we see balance today can be related to this.

BTW I would not miss the wildcards in GLOPS if they get removed.