Edit History

reciprocate

reciprocate

3 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

You got that right. The temporary boost from the BP has now dried up, and it's back to stat padders, seal-clubbing the rest of us, because it's apparently better to have a 1 platoon match, and screw over the whole team who doesn't get the platoon, than make the 3 seal-clubbers wait for a bit longer in the queue.

This is so totally pissing me off, as the more observant of you might have noticed. [/rant]

I know it'd never happen, but I'd rather they disable platoons in GLOPS, leave it entirely to randoms while trying to tweak the matchmaker as much as possible.

reciprocate

reciprocate

3 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

You got that right. The temporary boost from the BP has now dried up, and it's back to stat padders, seal-clubbing the rest of us, because it's apparently better to have a 1 platoon match, and screw over the whole team who doesn't get the platoon, than make the 3 seal-clubbers wait for a bit longer in the queue.

This is so totally pissing me off, as the more observant of you might have noticed. [/rant]

I know it'd never happen, but I'd rather they disable platoons in GLOPS, leave it entirely to randoms while trying to tweak and randomize the matchmaker as much as possible.