Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Silentstalker said:

From the recent PTS poll, the mode preferences are as follows:

PvE: 75 percent
PvP: 8 percent
GLOPS: 17 percent

So let me get this completely straight,... . Those numbers seem, a touch confusing at first ...

Glops: which is a "developmental dead end", receives no love, no new maps, can only be effectively be played from T7 and up, is only liked by some obscure, niche segment of AWs players, and you're not even bothering to try and balance it any more because no-one really gives a shit about it, is despite all of this
OVER TWICE AS POPULAR AS PVP.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

32 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

So let me get this completely straight,... . Those numbers seem, a touch confusing at first ...

Glops: which is a "developmental dead end", recieves no love, no new maps, can only be effectively be played from T7 and up, is only liked by some obscure, niche segment of AWs players, and you're not even bothering to try and balance it any more because no-one really gives a shit about it, is despite all of this

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

22 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

Glops: which is a "developmental dead end", recieves no love, no new maps, can only be effectively be played from T7 and up, is only liked by some obscure, niche segment of AWs players, and you're not even bothering to try and balance it any more because no-one really gives a shit about it, is