Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

It should be both PvP/PvE, not sure of GLOPS. GLOPS should be more like CS or WT session based game in several rounds or truly limited respawns.

Battle Path presents high contrast between either impossibility to do certain tasks (for me - in PvE, solo, random), or some easy but very mundane tasks.

Fundamentally all past BP should be purchasable DLC which everyone new should able to buy (one time) and complete within 3 months period. Presently by doing single time opportunity to get some FOTM vehicles, all new players often appear in very discriminated position, forced to pay overpriced prices for some commanders and tanks directly from market (per 0.32 - Ophelia, CATTB). This way new players are punished for not playing in AW earlier.

PvE concerns :

• bots behavior is stupid, they either passive, or overly aggressive, inadequately accurate (or opposite)
  • feeling of playing  a "kill 10 Bradley and 15  T-15" simulator - i want to challenge these toxic CATTB and 490 in hands of bots
  • Most of Obsidians time PvE missions weren't changed for years, and some Mail ru reworks went wrong way - most of them too easy, or forces to play with top "scout" MBT vehicles (they are nice, but i name them here - Ghost Hunter and Starry Night)
  • In 99% of time we fail in PvE because of some silly timers, caps not because we were destroyed by bots (remember old Snake Bite, very first Perseus). I really would like to play vanilla PvE AW (balance 2.0 - PvP balance and mail ru devs destroyed all of it)
  • Players autocannons - the game which could be find with just limited set of MBT and even more limited set of IT/AFV/LT introduces more and more soft vehicles, for which devs have create special balance in PvP (better vision, DPM and camo) and they don't care about implications of it in PvE. The game needs separate DPM balance characteristics for PvE.

I think I don't play PvE anymore because it is fun (except tier 10 SO in random) but because i still have a habit to login and collect all these daily rewards and seasonal reward tanks even if i don't play then later (ADATS is exception but it still playable on few open PvE missions). Paying  5 mln credits for skipping a daily battalion contract forces me to play some games to earn in-game credits. 

PvP concerns :

• as truly random matchmaker as possible, no WR should be  taken into account (copying WoT patterns which creates a lot of anxiety in WoT player base itself wasn't best idea)
  • penetration random factor should be reduced
  • one new map released at least 9-12 months (why not reuse some Special Ops maps locations, like second map on American Dream)
  • new players should not die fast, new players should not feel helpless vs. pen and spotting mechanics, new players should not feel they useless and such as raised this concern of very low TTK, since all these new cool BP vehicles annihilate opponents quite quickly. Player waits few minutes for queue, then session warming up 1-1.5 minutes, first encounter and die. 
    • I would rather see PvP mode where teams in 5 vs 5 setting fight each other in several rounds. One round should be limited in time, but teams can be matched up to 3 times. Employ WT way of using 3 vehicles of choice within each round.  
  • Better play in 5 vs 5 with +1 level difference, than 15 vs 15 with +2 level difference. 
  • Platoons should play vs platoons in same quantity (old story 3 vs 3 with full platoon on one side before server merge on euro, ergo "we don't listen to feedback")
dfnce

dfnce

It should be both PvP/PvE, not sure of GLOPS. GLOPS should be more like CS or WT session based game in several rounds or truly limited respawns.

Battle Path presents high contrast between either impossibility to do certain tasks (for me - in PvE, solo, random), or some easy but very mundane tasks.

Fundamentally all past BP should be purchasable DLC which everyone new should able to buy (one time) and complete within 3 months period. Presently by doing single time opportunity to get some FOTM vehicles, all new players often appear in very discriminated position, forced to pay overpriced prices for some commanders and tanks directly from market (per 0.32 - Ophelia, CATTB). This way new players are punished for not playing in AW earlier.

PvE concerns :

• bots behavior is stupid, they either passive, or overly aggressive, inadequately accurate (or opposite)
  • feeling of playing  a "kill 10 Bradley and 15  T-15" simulator - i want to challenge these toxic CATTB and 490 in hands of bots
  • Most of Obsidians time PvE missions weren't changed for years, and some Mail ru reworks went wrong way - most of them too easy, or forces to play with top "scout" MBT vehicles (they are nice, but i name them here - Ghost Hunter and Starry Night)
  • In 99% of time we fail in PvE because of some silly timers, caps not because we were destroyed by bots (remember old Snake Bite, very first Perseus). I really would like to play vanilla PvE AW (balance 2.0 - PvP balance and mail ru devs destroyed all of it)
  • Players autocannons - the game which could be find with just limited set of MBT and even more limited set of IT/AFV/LT introduces more and more soft vehicles, for which devs have create special balance in PvP (better vision, DPM and camo) and they don't care about implications of it in PvE. The game needs separate DPM balance characteristics for PvE.

I think I don't play PvE anymore because it is fun (except tier 10 SO in random) but because i still have a habit to login and collect all these daily rewards and seasonal reward tanks even if i don't play then later (ADATS is exception but it still playable on few open PvE missions). Paying  5 mln credits for skipping a daily battalion contract forces me to play some games to earn in-game credits. 

PvP concerns :

• as truly random matchmaker as possible, no WR should be  taken into account (copying WoT patterns which creates a lot of anxiety in WoT player base itself wasn't best idea)
  • penetration random factor should be reduced
  • one new map released at least 9-12 months (why not reuse some Special Ops maps locations, like second map on American Dream)
  • new players should not die fast, new players should not feel helpless vs. pen and spotting mechanics, new players should not feel they useless and such as raised this concern of very low TTK, since all these new cool BP vehicles annihilate opponents quite quickly. Player waits few minutes for queue, then session warming up 1-1.5 minutes, first encounter and die. 
    • I would rather see PvP mode where teams in 5 vs 5 setting fight each other in several rounds. One round should be limited in time, but teams can be matched up to 3 times. Employ WT way of using 3 vehicles of choice within each round.  
  • Better play in 5 vs 5 with 9 level difference, than 15 vs 15 with 2 level difference. 
  • Platoons should play vs platoons in same quantity (old story 3 vs 3 with full platoon on one side before server merge on euro, ergo "we don't listen to feedback")