Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

First impression. I like new drift style for MBT. Very cool. A little feel of "oversteering" and "drunk driver" on said Armata is cool too. Keep it.

T-14-152 is so good damn mobile. Every MBT should be agile and fast. Good.

Merkava 4 and T-14 (I only played on T-14-152) are big winners of turret ring buff in pve. I felt these tanks are most solid PvE-tanking MBT now, like 490 sort of. 

XM1A3 lost its 1337 HEAT damage for some reason with Cortez - bug (EDIT: or indirect nerf of CATTB)  ? In the same time HEAT for type 99-140 and Leo AX was as high as before and quite consistent (with Cortez, pve style).

XM1A3 and AX were not much tanking and per this PTS phase they are soft. Compared to Merk 4 and T14 they much more vulnerable and cannot resist much of this quite effective ATGM spam from bots. Correct solution would be a buff for frontal armor of these tanks, like reduce size of these LFP areas to what we can see especially on mighty Armata, because with such changes like in Phase 1 T-14 is new PvE meta - easy.

Biggest loser is ATDU. Yes, it is still tanking. But for a while the main key distinction of this tank was HESH/PISH + Sabrina. Now it is nerfed as effective ammo against soft targets, the single damage is reduced and fires happen at much rare degree. And tanks like Merkava, T-14 you cannot hit with PISH anymore in turret rings from front.

I honestly don't care about anything below tier 10. It was fine in PvE except general bot behavior, quality of spawns consisting of paper vehicles, too big damage of certain auto-cannons, plus recent N-Korean tank is overly OP.

I looked on new animation of T72 - nice for first but then you forget it is present. Model quality still fails in comparison to WT. Still, but it should give better impression for new players. Such thing had to exist 4 years ago.

Oddly, because T-15 was locked, these PvE games were much more interesting without them. Placing toxic uber-imbalanced vehicles (high view, armor, APS, DPM, extra infantry or radial APS) into PvE game by any cost and without thinking how to balance it (because smart people say PvE doesn't need balance) - that was AW was doing for quite a long. Can't wait to see T15 in next phase, considering how T-14 now operates. 

Last, graphics became even more polished, like ammoracked vehicles can now burn in several varieties and sometimes explode into pieces, so you can see these animations.

Most useless addition of this patch so far is showing very non-unique avatars to PvE start screen. Fine, so be it. If devs could place faces of actual commanders, or like some games provide possibility to print "builds" or stats of tanks of other players, this could have more sense, well ... educational sense. 

dfnce

dfnce

First impression. I like new drift style for MBT. Very cool. A little feel of "oversteering" and "drunk driver" on said Armata is cool too. Keep it.

T-14-152 is so good damn mobile. Every MBT should be agile and fast. Good.

Merkava 4 and T-14 (I only played on T-14-152) are big winners of turret ring buff in pve. I felt these tanks are most solid PvE-tanking MBT now, like 490 sort of. 

XM1A3 lost its 1337 HEAT damage for some reason with Cortez - bug ? In the same time HEAT for type 99-140 and Leo AX was as high as before and quite consistent (with Cortez, pve style).

XM1A3 and AX were not much tanking and per this PTS phase they are soft. Compared to Merk 4 and T14 they much more vulnerable and cannot resist much of this quite effective ATGM spam from bots. Correct solution would be a buff for frontal armor of these tanks, like reduce size of these LFP areas to what we can see especially on mighty Armata, because with such changes like in Phase 1 T-14 is new PvE meta - easy.

Biggest loser is ATDU. Yes, it is still tanking. But for a while the main key distinction of this tank was HESH/PISH + Sabrina. Now it is nerfed as effective ammo against soft targets, the single damage is reduced and fires happen at much rare degree. And tanks like Merkava, T-14 you cannot hit with PISH anymore in turret rings from front.

I honestly don't care about anything below tier 10. It was fine in PvE except general bot behavior, quality of spawns consisting of paper vehicles, too big damage of certain auto-cannons, plus recent N-Korean tank is overly OP.

I looked on new animation of T72 - nice for first but then you forget it is present. Model quality still fails in comparison to WT. Still, but it should give better impression for new players. Such thing had to exist 4 years ago.

Oddly, because T-15 was locked, these PvE games were much more interesting without them. Placing toxic uber-imbalanced vehicles (high view, armor, APS, DPM, extra infantry or radial APS) into PvE game by any cost and without thinking how to balance it (because smart people say PvE doesn't need balance) - that was AW was doing for quite a long. Can't wait to see T15 in next phase, considering how T-14 now operates. 

Last, graphics became even more polished, like ammoracked vehicles can now burn in several varieties and sometimes explode into pieces, so you can see these animations.

Most useless addition of this patch so far is showing very non-unique avatars to PvE start screen. Fine, so be it. If devs could place faces of actual commanders, or like some games provide possibility to print "builds" or stats of tanks of other players, this could have more sense, well ... educational sense.