Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, Flavio93Zena said:

Pretty much F all... Sometimes it's a platoon of 3 vs 2 platoons of 3 or 2 platoons of 2 players... Other times it's a platoon vs none (especially in 10vs10 it usually means a landslide). It feels like the matchmaker does try to come up with another platoon on the enemy team but disregards the tanks that are in such groups and considers just the general idea.

Could i impose on you to have a quick count of the last, 20-30 games or something?

it's ok if not, it's just me interested in this sort of thing ... :christmass_wub:

NOTE: I'm not trying to 'prove' anything against you or any skilled players, i got the platoons i got, and you got the platoons you got. It's just data :-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

10 minutes ago, Flavio93Zena said:

Pretty much F all... Sometimes it's a platoon of 3 vs 2 platoons of 3 or 2 platoons of 2 players... Other times it's a platoon vs none (especially in 10vs10 it usually means a landslide). It feels like the matchmaker does try to come up with another platoon on the enemy team but disregards the tanks that are in such groups and considers just the general idea.

Could i impose on you to have a quick count of the last, 30 games or something?

it's ok if not, it's just me interested in this sort of thing ... :christmass_wub:

NOTE: I'm not trying to 'prove' anything against you or any skilled players, i got the platoons i got, and you got the platoons you got. It's just data :-)

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

8 minutes ago, Flavio93Zena said:

Could i impose on you to have a quick count of the last, 30 games or something?