Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Bite me

And to add some description to it. 

Also, no platooning or deliberate sabotage or anything, just trying to win.

On the way up

To start off, I just couldn't lose. People seemed to know what to do, proceeded straight to the cap, captured it, move on, etc. Sometime I did well, sometimes I did badly, it made no difference at all.  Loads of platoons on my side only. Everything good 

60% Winrate - I'm a tanking GOD!

In short.  Always on the "good team"  

And then at 55 games, the MM flipped to the exact opposite, as completely, and mechanically as if someone flipped a switch.  

On the way down

No one seemed to know what to do, people wandered off to random places, I wondered sometimes if there were really 10 people on my team at all, I actually had to count the dots on the map, they seemed to just not to be there at all. Loss after loss after loss, no way I could have done anything about it.  80% of platoon advantage, ie when only one team has one, was NOW on the red team.

In short.  Always on the "moron team" 

back to "normal"

Then even after switching to the other next Rosomak, the shit continued.  Until my Winrate was slammed down to 52.5% exactly.

At that point, normal teams, normal games, some good, some bad. The line now moved on exactly as I first thought: a wiggly line, some up, some down, roughly in line with my normal Winrate. 

Rigged as fuck

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

To start off, I just couldn't lose. People seemed to know what to do, proceeded straight to the cap, captured it, move on, etc. Sometime I did well, sometimes I did badly, it made no difference at all.  Loads of platoons on my side only. Everything good 

And then at 55 games, the MM flipped to the exact opposite, as completely, and mechanically as if someone flipped a switch.  

No one seemed to know what to do, people wandered off to random places, I wondered sometimes if there were really 10 people on my team at all, I actually had to count the dots on the map, they seemed to just not to be there at all. Loss after loss after loss, no way I could have done anything about it.  80% of platoon advantage, ie when only one team has one, was NOW on the red team.

Then even after switching to the other next Rosomak, the shit continued.  Until my Winrate was slammed down to 52.5% exactly.

At that point, normal teams, normal games, some good, some bad. The line now moved on exactly as I first thought: a wiggly line, some up, some down, roughly in line with my normal Winrate. 

Rigged as fuck

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

No one seemed to know what to do, people wandered off to random places, I wondered sonetimes if there were really 10 people on my team, I actually had to count the dots on the map, they seemed to just not to be there at all. Loss after loss after loss, no way I could have done anything about it.  80% of platoon advantage, ie when only one team has one, was NOW on the red team.

Rigged as fuck

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

No one seemed to know what to do, people wandered off to random places, I wondered sonetimes if there were really 10 people on my team, I actually had to count the dots on the map, they seemed to just not to be there at all. Loss after loss after loss, no way I could have done anything about it.  80% of platoon advantage, ie when only one team has one, was NOW on the red team.

With an amazing coincidence, the exact same % as my REAL account is stuck on.

Rigged as fuck

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Rigged as fuck

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

No one seemed to know what to do, people wandered off to random places, I wondered sonetimes if there were really 10 people on my team, I actually had to count the dots on the map, they seemed to just not to be there at all. Loss after loss after loss, no way I could have done anything about it.  

Rigged as fuck

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

No one seemed to know what to do, people wandered off to random places, I wondered sonetimes if there were really 10 people on my team, I actually had to count the dots on the map, they seemed to just not to be there at all. Loss after loss after loss, no way I could have done anything about it.  

Rigged as fuck

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Rigged as fuck