Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

What happens when a perfectly new player plays Glops?
I decided to find out:

Presenting
Mr. Anonymous and the Rosomak Experiment.

I played, 120 Glops games, starting with the T7 Rosomak, and when I ran that out, bought and continued with the Rosomak M1M.
All games played by me, my skill level is the same from the start, to the end. I personally am not a new Glops player, yet this account is. So improving skill is pretty much removed as a factor.

All games were played, with a fresh dump character, so I have no MM "stats" to affect the outcome - the game didn't know me.
This character has only played about 10 games of glops EVER before this experiment, l long time ago.

At game 74 I finished the normal Rosomak and bought the Rosomak M1M. I upgraded stuff as i went along, I didn't free-Xp any modules, or play any other games but Glops in these 2 vehicles.

I then drew a chart of the wins and losses: up-one, for a win, down-one for a loss, in a wiggly line.
to see if the losses went up or down over time, stayed the same, changed, whatever, and here it is.

So the question was: what will happen?
I imagined I'd start, win a few - lose a few, and the graph would progress in a wiggly line, but broadly in a slope reflecting my normal winrate.

Really?
Apparently the "MatchMaker" had something rather different planned ...

rosochart3.thumb.png.fd460316ec5cd0ef7e41c7ff05cc1e6c.png

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I decided to find out:

Presenting

I played, 120 Glops games, starting with the T7 Rosomak, and when I ran that out, bought and continued with the Rosomak M1M.
All games played by me, my skill level is the same from the start, to the end. I personally am not a new Glops player, yet this account is. So improving skill is pretty much removed as a factor.

All games were played, with a fresh dump character, so I have no MM "stats" to affect the outcome - the game didn't know me.
This character has only played about 10 games of glops EVER before this experiment, l long time ago.

At game 74 I finished the normal Rosomak and bought the Rosomak M1M. I upgraded stuff as i went along, I didn't free-Xp any modules, or play any other games but Glops in these 2 vehicles.

I then drew a chart of the wins and losses: up-one, for a win, down-one for a loss, in a wiggly line.
to see if the losses went up or down over time, stayed the same, changed, whatever, and here it is.

I imagined I'd start, win a few - lose a few, and the graph would progress in a wiggly line, but broadly in a slope reflecting my normal winrate.

Really?
Apparently the "MatchMaker" had something rather different planned ...

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I decided to find out:

Presenting

Really?
Apparently the "MatchMaker" intended something rather different ...

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I decided to find out:

Presenting

Really?
Apparently the MM intended something rather different ...

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I decided to find out:

Presenting

Really?
Apparently the rigged MM intended something rather different ...