Sign in to follow this  
Aericar

Best in Class

Hey All

Im heading up and 4 man team (with the odd 5 man now and then) in all things PVE, also batt. ops once a week. Im the only one that has all the progression tanks unlocked, but the rest as a couple of battle paths tanks and premiums along with with at least a couple of tier 10s unlocked (mbts, t15, sphinx) as anyone can play any spot on the maps. Some of them understands that some tanks are better for some spots then others, and some commanders are better for survival and some for dps (one of them thinks Douglas O'Reilly is enough for any tank, as more dps means less time taking damage)

So what Im looking for, is what in your opinions is the best spotters, bawlers, snipers and flankers tanks for tiers 7/8 and 9/10 and best Commanders to use with those.

But Im asking for your opinion in both premium tanks and progressions...

So it would look something like this:

Tier 9/10 premium Spotter: Shadow with Erin O'Connell as commander for como and spotting

Tier 9/10 Progression Spotter: Sphinx with Rashid Al-Atassi as Commander for como penalty reduced

Let me know what you think are the best or what you yourself are using.

Well, I can already tell you that for T8, Ramka/BMPT 2017 is really all you need. These things are simply unbeatable unless driven by a total moron. I use Alisa on those so I can just spam AC rounds all over the place and also carry some Thermos for the occasional time they are useful. OPhelia will also work, as usual.

For T10, I stopped playing Spec Ops, but T-15/GAU with OPhelia is still retarded. Obj 195 and STRV are probably really good there too. Obj 490, maybe? ATDU with Sabrina? PISH is still the best at disabling a tank. SPHINX with Erin is a solid choice I guess.

Cortez or Kwon Han with HEAT 

premium tanks from BP are the way to go now 

Just had this game yesterday with mbt-70 4 shots for 1500-1600dmg each and 2 shots that ammoracked mbt's from full HP to zero. 

You need view range retrofits for every tank too

enjoy