Sign in to follow this  
tahax

Renders of tanks

I will post here some tanks renderings from AW. Some models suck quality (thanks to obsidian) but i tried to get the most out of them.

But as I look, images with tanks from AW in the net are almost impossible to find, only old

obj279-2.jpg

pac90-2.jpg

leclerc-140.jpg

is-7.jpg

• Upvote 6

THE tahax? I'm a big fan of your custom modeling and skins! I've been meaning to contact you on ArtStation and ask how you made the custom models and skins, looks like you found me first!

Would you mind sharing how you made them? I've only managed to make custom camos and haven't found out how to retexture the models yet, let alone splicing up custom models such as your T-15 w/ 152mm gun.

In case anyone is confused, check out his amazing ArtStation portfolio here: https://www.artstation.com/tahax

:angelseal:

Spoiler

Hey tahax, at least I hope is the actual one. I think I speak for all here that we are huge fans of you. Do you think you can tell us how you do the modding, maybe in a tutorial video, or a post right in our forums? Keep the great renders coming and hope you like your stay here.

That RCR looks so chonky, it's actually cute.

I want that in-game, for real.

:wubseal:

Spoiler

Some renders of german power. I have always liked Leopards for their dynamics and firepower, and they look like real armoured predators.

PS: yes, I give permission to use these renders - for example, for YouTube videos ))

leo2a5-2.jpg

leo2a6-bright2.jpg

Edited by tahax (see edit history)
  • Upvote 1

These are some fantastic renders @tahax. Excellent work my friend ;)

7 hours ago, tahax said:

Some renders of german power. I have always liked Leopards for their dynamics and firepower, and they look like real armoured predators.

Same here. Always loved the arrowhead turret on the 2A5 (and onwards). However, I may be biased, as Canada also happens to field 2A6M CANs...

As for the rest of the ArmoredLabs community, what are your favorite tank/armoured vehicle(s)?  

few more renders today ) This time there will be a rare Keyshot specimen in the form of Object 187. This model uses textures and materials from the Obsidian era, so the view may be very different from new ones. And the last one will be Object 640 Black Eagle.

287.119.jpg

spacer.pngA

obj640-7.jpg

obj640-8.jpg

obj640-becamo.jpg

obj640-dps.jpg

obj640-cyber.jpg

• Upvote 1

The Obsidian textures have a lot of scratches and rust in them, I think I prefer them over the newer textures.

You still haven't told us how to make custom skins... :brokenseal2k:

Spoiler

15 hours ago, Haswell said:

You still haven't told us how to make custom skins... :brokenseal2k:

Because this is a rather complicated matter, at least a few tutorials are needed here. In short, Photoshop and Substance Painter will be needed, as well as a LOT of patience. You need to more or less understand the basics of UV-unwrapping. In general, it is a very difficult task to create your own skins. I can also post a few of my finished skins, which you may have seen in PanzerSofa.

PS: in addition, I only speak English at the forum level and all tutorials for my friends are written only in Russian.

• Upvote 1

These are amazing!  I love each one as they just look fantastic.  Keep up the great work

Some AFV renders today )) UN camo for VBL is just a render, its not a skin. On the last renders you can see Leopard 2A7+, mbt removed from the game.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Upvote 2

Some renders of LAV-105 that was announced in february of 2017. Also i applied special "Winter" camo. This vehicle was supposed to be a non-progression high-tier tank destroyer. I just added some smokecaps for vanilla model.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

Another vehicle removed from AW - BMP-3M Dragun-100. This render was made not by me, but by my friend, and I would like to share this excellent work with you.

I think he did a great job!

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

At first glance, it looks very life like!  

I'm not a huge fan of the wet look over it, it looks sticky to me, but overall very very good!

Poland stronk today! :) Polish experimental wheeled tank presented at MSPO 2017 - Rosomak with Hitfact turret. Hope u like this )

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by tahax
deleted (see edit history)
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

Basically a Wilk with the Cent 120 turret, sexy. :wubseal:

exactly ))

ps: rosomak uses the same chassis as the wilk

I haven't posted anything here for a long time, but it's time to share my new renders with you. Today there will be a reworked XM1, a premium American level 6 MBT. Here I get even closer to the original render of the game. I hope you enjoy these screenshots.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

Looks pretty good, though I can't really tell the difference between this and the in-game model. I have bad eyes. :/

Is there any chance to mod in custom models for the game? I want to use your uparmored RCR model!

:angelseal:

Spoiler

I keep improving my texture mapping and working on lighting and shaders. Today I managed to make renders of a Japanese mbt Type 90. Yes, I tried to make these images as close as possible to the WarThunder ) Also I authorize in advance to use all these renders, for example, for your YouTube videos.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png