Haswell

August 11 Q&A (from Discord)

You know the drill. Interesting stuff in bold.

• The Abrams remodel is said to have excellent quality, and will come with 0.33.
  • Sphinx missile bug is being investigated.
  • Spirithaven spec ops will still be active in 0.33.
  • 0.34 will feature a new season.
  • No new progression branch in 2020.
  • No plans to separate American and Asian vehicle branches from the Faraday and de Laroche dealers.
  • No plans to add HEAT to the T-14-152.
  • No plans to add more Japanese vehicles in 2020.
  • The next BP will share the same core mechanics as the current one, but there may be some surprises.
  • 0.33 rebalance is primarily focused on PvP. PvE concerns are addressed separately.
  • SS feels the game should cater more towards the casual player audience. (note: I agree, the PvE meta right now is fairly punishing to inexperienced players.)
  • Bradley ATGM launcher having fixed elevation/depression is intended. (note: god damn it.)
  • No plans for rewind feature in replays, because spaghetti code.
  • SS is against adding the Strv 103 because of its numerous disadvantages, also because it's not worth the effort.
  • No plans to add map picking.
  • More arty are planned. (note: plsno)
  • PvE battles make up 60-80% of concurrent battles, depending on the time of day.
  • PvE changes in 0.33 are mostly reactionary to the rest of the changes.
  • Devs are aware of the negative opinions on the Battle Hardened mechanic changes (pref MM). SS have conveyed that a rollback may be the best option, but it's up to the devs.
  • Blowout panel mechanics are already in the game. (note: very poorly explained, and impossible to tell without actual gameplay experience)
  • No plans to allow removing skins from skinned vehicles (ie. M1A1 AIM).
  • There are plans for more endgame content.
  • Heroics require a lot of resources to develop but are only played by a very small percentage of players, making them a fairly poor return on investment right now.
  • Because lootboxes with vehicle parts and other items are part of the game's monetization model, it is intended for the trading system to be restrictive. It may be expanded to allow more items to be traded in the future.
  • Separate balancing for PvE and PvP won't happen, because balance involves the environment. (note: is there any reason why the maps and bot spawns can't be rebalanced then?)
  • Crew rework was planned, but it didn't happen.
  • Base system won't come in 0.33.
  • No plans for horde mode in 0.33.
  • No plans for permenant versions of the T-14 Hades, it is intended to encourage continuous battalion play so players don't quit after getting it.
  • No plans for arty rework. Arty is intended for the "sit and click" playstyle that some players enjoy. (note: one-handed arty pro)
  • No plans for infantry skins, too costly and low ROI.
  • No plans for non-universal retrofits in 0.33.
  • Bigger maps will be the norm for PvP.
  • No plans to make dead-end vehicles like the Evo or Ariete more appealing.

Raw dump:

Spoiler

10:58 PM
]
야채호빵(samuelchoi)
:
Is abrams remodel ready? and how is quality of it?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
@here You may now ask your questions.
[
]
Arpalys
:
There should be more MBT bots for the low tier PvE. Low tier AFV/LT/TDs have literally no armor, and overall DPM is significantly lower than high tier, resulting massive advantage to AC vehicles(such as VBL, XM247), and frustration to new players(usually in MBTs). With more MBT bots, there will be less ATGM bot spam and can prevent AC teammates(such as XM247, VBL) sweeping everything. High tier have similar problem, but I think its not really serious as low tiers.
[
]
PrinceDavi
:
why so many loot boxes ?
[
]
IvoDS
:
How has your day been?
[
]
darkrai
:
will the bugged sphinx missiles be fixed tomorrow?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is abrams remodel ready? and how is quality of it?

@야채호빵(samuelchoi) Not yet. Soon. The quality seems excellent.
[
]
iAmNotTheJoker
:
Since Pindad was added there was an increase of kamikaze players that in my opinion ruins the PvP, will the dev address this?
And also I have just noticed that the Challenger 1 in PvE the 2  fuel barrows on the back don`t load/apear visualy.
[
]
Dr. Sebastian Grimm
:
So, will infantry skins be a thing?
[
]
Shrapnel Cosplay
:
Ever planning to sell the T-55 enigma again?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will the bugged sphinx missiles be fixed tomorrow?

@darkrai No, we are investigating that issue.
[
10:59 PM
]
Tikburg
:
What are the upcoming update plans?

0.33 Rebalance
0.34 ???
0.35 ???
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

why so many loot boxes ?

@PrinceDavi Profit.
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Will Spirithaven Spec Ops remain available with 0.33 release?
[
]
zenoniations[EATER]
:
New branch when?
Will American and Asian branch be seperated from Oscar and Francine respectively?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

There should be more MBT bots for the low tier PvE. Low tier AFV/LT/TDs have literally no armor, and overall DPM is significantly lower than high tier, resulting massive advantage to AC vehicles(such as VBL, XM247), and frustration to new players(usually in MBTs). With more MBT bots, there will be less ATGM bot spam and can prevent AC teammates(such as XM247, VBL) sweeping everything. High tier have similar problem, but I think its not really serious as low tiers.

@Arpalys Let's wait with such assumptions until the general rebalance of things in 0.33 plus an addition of new bots to the pool.
[
11:00 PM
]
romino
:
HEAT ammo for Armata T-14-152 ?
[
]
Wulfalier
:
Any plans to add more Japan vehicles?And any plans to remove rubber skirts from Type 10?
[
]
Sonderkraftfahrzeug 234/4
:
where will the storyline head when magnus is dead?
[
]
cookiemonster
:
Will the t72b3s missing turret ring be fixed
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How has your day been?

@IvoDS Shitty weekend, was quite sick. Better today. Very busy.
[
]
Carloveliki
:
are you satisfied with the feedback of recent changes to latest battlepass and is there any expecting changes for future ones that you are willing to share with us
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Ever planning to sell the T-55 enigma again?

@Shrapnel Cosplay Eventually, yes
[
]
[IHS]Yxlouvia
:
matchmaking in pve needs little bit change because sometimes we play without a mbt  in team should be atleast 1 mbt in match in my opinion
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will Spirithaven Spec Ops remain available with 0.33 release?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Yes. Update 0.33 is a part of the Spirithaven season.
[
]
itzjustrick
:
With the 0.33 balance will you look into making sure it will be balanced for all modes? Now I feel like you put a lot of emphasis on mbts being really strong, but except for a feel examples I feel like this only holds for the random battles mode. Are you adressing the difference in modes as well with the rebalance? (This was longer than I expected it to be)
[
11:01 PM
]
ECBrazil
:
What about adding some more Brazilian vehicles, Like Osorio MBT? ( premium or not)
[
]
(NA)ThePsychoCat
:
When is a general release date on a PTS of the rebalanced vehicles?
[
]
Yeti
:
would you exclude "kill an infantry man" mission since there is no PvE mission apart SH ch1 and add later when mission with inf is introduced?
[
]
serb man
:
will nera mechanic be added to older tanks?
[
]
M8 Greyhound
:
The sniper class currently isn't very useful in PVE, are there any plans to make it more viable in this mode?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Since Pindad was added there was an increase of kamikaze players that in my opinion ruins the PvP, will the dev address this?
    And also I have just noticed that the Challenger 1 in PvE the 2  fuel barrows on the back don`t load/apear visualy.

@iAmNotTheJoker Address bad gameplay how? That's not a dev issue that some players want to suicide. They will not get high rewards that way.
[
]
Malice
:
Players = profit. With that being said the game struggles to find players. The main reason behind this appears to be the lack of a team ( alliance ) game play. WHat plans might there be for a group play. For instance a clan battle season or something to incorporate PvP based play?
[
]
DrProjekt
:
Are there any plans on giving players the ability to hit targets that go camouflaged? Instead of waiting for them to fire again? I mean, a tank isn't going to disappear, it's still going to take damage.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What are the upcoming update plans?

0.33 Rebalance
    0.34 ???
    0.35 ???

@Tikburg Update 0.34 will feature a new season. More than that I cannot say for now.
[
11:02 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

New branch when?
    Will American and Asian branch be seperated from Oscar and Francine respectively?

@zenoniations[EATER] Not in 2020. No.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

HEAT ammo for Armata T-14-152 ?

@romino Not planned, no reason. But Armata 152 too will be rebalanced.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans to add more Japan vehicles?And any plans to remove rubber skirts from Type 10?

@Wulfalier Not in 2020. No, not sure what skirts are you referring to.
[
11:03 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

where will the storyline head when magnus is dead?

@Sonderkraftfahrzeug 234/4 Living in post-apocalyptic world.
[
11:03 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the t72b3s missing turret ring be fixed

@cookiemonster We will be reviewing all vehicle armor for T7-10 so that's likely a yes.
[
11:04 PM
]
Razar
:
Will it be possible to consider allowing players in the future to use excess battle coins, after all missions and challenges have been completed, to convert them into Gold, or Reputation?
[
11:04 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

are you satisfied with the feedback of recent changes to latest battlepass and is there any expecting changes for future ones that you are willing to share with us

@Carloveliki Generally, yes. The current BP is basically more or less "finished" - we'll likely make some adjustments for the next one but the core mechanics will probably stay the same. That being said, we are preparing one or two surprises for the next one.
[
11:05 PM
]
Gjerrigknarken
:
Any idea when arty will be added back to Glops?
[
]
di_duncan
:
Will the PL-01 be buffed come 0.33 ;) ?
[
]
Akatsuki
:
I know it was announced that some (all?) PVP maps will get remade to feature a post-apocalyptic look, will existing PVE maps get the same treatment? Will we get new one-off PVE maps in the future (with or without the post apocalyptic look). The storyline missions are fun but new one-off PVE maps would be nice too.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

matchmaking in pve needs little bit change because sometimes we play without a mbt  in team should be atleast 1 mbt in match in my opinion

@[IHS]Yxlouvia Yes, that's a known issue to me. I'll poke around.
[
]
revolver275
:
Could a consumable be added that gives you full ammo upon use? and maybe something like the spare parts and surplus parts crate?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

With the 0.33 balance will you look into making sure it will be balanced for all modes? Now I feel like you put a lot of emphasis on mbts being really strong, but except for a feel examples I feel like this only holds for the random battles mode. Are you adressing the difference in modes as well with the rebalance? (This was longer than I expected it to be)

@itzjustrick 0.33 balance is based on PvP. PvE concerns are addressed separately, for example by adjusting bot aiming mechanics, which we are also planning to do.
[
11:06 PM
]
[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf
:
So, as always i have few things gathered from my battalion.
1: are the ATGMs on SPHINX going to be fixed or are they going to stay in the current state?
2: is there in plans a rework how certain fast vehicles react to little bumps on the ground while at max speed?
3: is there going to be a button in inventory that will open all crates you have? (said person has over 5k of them)
4: there is a problem with bugged sound on T15 while you fire in heroics (mission 3 and 4) also sometimes the textures for hits are not present.
thats all for now.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

When is a general release date on a PTS of the rebalanced vehicles?

@(NA)ThePsychoCat Soon.
[
]
Dansvp
:
are you guys gonna nerf the type 10 ?
[
]
Universali
:
Will the Bradley atgm be changed  to be pivot-able or has it been purposely fixed in its position
[
11:07 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What about adding some more Brazilian vehicles, Like Osorio MBT? ( premium or not)

@ECBrazil Perhaps one day, but not in 2020 and for 2021, it wasn't in my proposal either. Let's see what the developers come up with, we are still discussing various plans.
[
]
[CM]MaciekM4a4
:
Reminder:
- Only questions, please, no discussions
- Slow mode is on, so it's one question per 5 minutes, make them count
- Please don't ask about "will you introduce vehicle X" - the answer will almost certainly be "not this year" (and if you somehow happen to correctly guess a vehicle that WILL be added this year, I won't confirm it anyway because I don't want to spoil stuff - but yes, more vehicles will be added this year)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

would you exclude "kill an infantry man" mission since there is no PvE mission apart SH ch1 and add later when mission with inf is introduced?

@Yeti IIRC no such plans but I haven't looked through 0.33 PNs yet
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will nera mechanic be added to older tanks?

@serb man Possible, not guaranteed. Which tanks should get it?
[
11:08 PM
]
E404
:
Apart from Nations, do you saw the M-84AS and other Yugoslavian tanks IRL?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

The sniper class currently isn't very useful in PVE, are there any plans to make it more viable in this mode?

@M8 Greyhound Not specifically. Sniper is intended as a PvP situational tool.
[
]
Arpalys
:
Please allow us to select certain chapter on special operation. When somebody get stuck on chapter 3 or 4 and call for help, its really frustrating to start over from chapter 1
[
]
Tom Eagles / Howzzat
:
Are there plans for The platinum AW boosts to be introduced again at some point or will they be available only via the shop?
[
]
iAmNotTheJoker
:

@iAmNotTheJoker Address bad gameplay how? That's not a dev issue that some players want to suicide. They will not get high rewards that way.

@SilentstalkerFTR Recently in PvP there are at least 2 or 3 Pindads in each team and those players just go kamikaze many don`t play the objectives, rush enemy base, focus fire on a single tank before getting killed and I was wandering if there was something that can be done about that like only allowing one pindad per team ?
[
11:09 PM
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Any teasers about upcoming AW anniversary in Oct that you can share with us?
[
11:10 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Players = profit. With that being said the game struggles to find players. The main reason behind this appears to be the lack of a team ( alliance ) game play. WHat plans might there be for a group play. For instance a clan battle season or something to incorporate PvP based play?

@Malice I don't think your assumption is correct in general. In fact, were it up to me, I'd make this game even more casual friendly. But it's not. Either way, we are at a point where Battalion based features are already in the game. Have you tried Heroics? Also, T7-10 rebalance will shake things up in Ranked Battles, enough to keep you guys occupied :slight_smile:
[
]
Ionshock
:
Any plans to remove the Tank class restrictions for full plats in PvE?
[
]
[IHS]Yxlouvia
:
will altay and sabra are going to updated to latest versions? altay have cages and sabra have pulat aps now
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans on giving players the ability to hit targets that go camouflaged? Instead of waiting for them to fire again? I mean, a tank isn't going to disappear, it's still going to take damage.

@DrProjekt I don't understand the question.
[
]
Krieger22
:
Will customization items from previous Battle Paths ever go on sale? I missed out on the Desert and Winter Wasteland camos and would like to have them.
[
11:11 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will it be possible to consider allowing players in the future to use excess battle coins, after all missions and challenges have been completed, to convert them into Gold, or Reputation?

@Razar No. But you can buy shitloads of Hunter crates, get Hunter parts and then sell them for BCs in the next Battle Path
[
]
Yeti
:
Will you introduce to ability to rewind in replay? This is very requested from gif makers
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any idea when arty will be added back to Glops?

@Gjerrigknarken When we fix the problem where too many arties appear per team. Maybe 0.33? Need to checj.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the PL-01 be buffed come 0.33 :wink: ?

@di_duncan No. Changed? Yes.
[
11:12 PM
]
Tikburg
:
any information about next progression vehicles tree?
[
]
Füchsin Pfeffer
:
I am unsure if it has already been asked, but will the Bradley's launcher be looked at so that the elevation of the TOW Launcher (as it does in real life) occurs, or is it intended for it to be static
[
]
Malice
:

@Malice I don't think your assumption is correct in general. In fact, were it up to me, I'd make this game even more casual friendly. But it's not. Either way, we are at a point where Battalion based features are already in the game. Have you tried Heroics? Also, T7-10 rebalance will shake things up in Ranked Battles, enough to keep you guys occupied :slight_smile:

@SilentstalkerFTR This completely leaves out true competition though. Casual and competition can co-exist
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

are you guys gonna nerf the type 10 ?

@Dansvp Everything will change in Update 0.33, so rebalance? Yes, probably.
[
]
LeoAegisMaximus
:
any possible plans for a western European battle-path theme with vehicles?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I know it was announced that some (all?) PVP maps will get remade to feature a post-apocalyptic look, will existing PVE maps get the same treatment? Will we get new one-off PVE maps in the future (with or without the post apocalyptic look). The storyline missions are fun but new one-off PVE maps would be nice too.

@Akatsuki All PvE maps? Definitely not. But there will be new post-apocalyptic PvE missions.
[
11:13 PM
]
TheBox27
:
Will the tbolt2 get hardkill aps?
[
]
DrProjekt
:
@SilentstalkerFTR when a AI Tank stopping shooting and they are out of range of being spotted, they disappear, like they camouflaged kicked back in. Like when you fire your main gun, you are spotted as a player without firing your gun, you get hit by AI that can see you anyway. But, when you are shooting at the AI and they camouflage, their tank disappears and you can't keep shooting them, like that tank disappeared complete and you have to wait until you spot it again to actually hit it. Which shouldn't be possible in the game. Is there going to be a fix for this?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Could a consumable be added that gives you full ammo upon use? and maybe something like the spare parts and surplus parts crate?

@revolver275 It's already there. Just press Q
[
]
romino
:
Silent ... kedy bude konečne hra lokalizovaná do cz?
[
11:14 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

So, as always i have few things gathered from my battalion.
    1: are the ATGMs on SPHINX going to be fixed or are they going to stay in the current state?
    2: is there in plans a rework how certain fast vehicles react to little bumps on the ground while at max speed?
    3: is there going to be a button in inventory that will open all crates you have? (said person has over 5k of them)
    4: there is a problem with bugged sound on T15 while you fire in heroics (mission 3 and 4) also sometimes the textures for hits are not present.
    thats all for now.

@[CSGW]Skara_Lone_Wolf

One question per post please.

1 it's a bug so they will be fixed
2 yes, mobility overhaul is a part of 0.33
3 no, likely not
4 report bugs by usual means
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the Bradley atgm be changed  to be pivot-able or has it been purposely fixed in its position

@Universali As far as I know, it works as intended and as IRL.
[
]
야채호빵(samuelchoi)
:
Will remodeled abrams come with 0.33 release or bit later?
[
11:15 PM
]
Those4Penguins
:
There are still quite a few skins (mostly Wolf and Shark,.... which really shouldn't even be in the pool, IMHO) that are locked to our accounts (can't trade across battalion to someone who doesn't have it), nor can we sell them, not even for credits. So is there a plan to unlock more battalion Transfer items, or let us sell off locked inventory? Or even a "buy in" like the flags and banners, so anyone in the battalion can buy into the Transfer system?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Apart from Nations, do you saw the M-84AS and other Yugoslavian tanks IRL?

@E404 No.
[
]
ALLADIN2
:

@serb man Possible, not guaranteed. Which tanks should get it?

@SilentstalkerFTR I can prepare a list
[
11:16 PM
]
IvoDS
:
is the class rebalance and ERA "fix" going to make the tanks in in the challenger ATDU line (from 3 to 10)  weaker(or a lot weaker since it seems like their armor will be significantly nerfed) ?
[
]
[CM]MaciekM4a4
:

@Tikburg Already answered, not in 2020
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Please allow us to select certain chapter on special operation. When somebody get stuck on chapter 3 or 4 and call for help, its really frustrating to start over from chapter 1

@Arpalys We'll have to look into spec ops MM, yeah. The current system is a bit heavy handed. But I am not sure what's gonna happen. One idea was to integrate Spec Ops into standard PvE missions and add them to rotation. Hmm. Some are maybe too difficult for that.
[
11:17 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there plans for The platinum AW boosts to be introduced again at some point or will they be available only via the shop?

@Tom Eagles / Howzzat Via shop only. I mean, what would we sell if we gave everything for free :slight_smile:
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any teasers about upcoming AW anniversary in Oct that you can share with us?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] There will be one. More than that I probably cannot share.
[
]
[YAKs]FoxyWanada
:
Sweden Strv103 series is will coming?Also some paypal payment is can't purchase. only cash(real money) is gone and not delivered.
[
]
Razar
:
A lot of times the list of maps when grinding out levels/battle coins are either not good for what someone is grinding levels on, or needing to accomplish for the 600 coin challenges. Instead of playing another game till the next day when the maps reset, would it be possible to allow full platoons to pick which maps they want to run, but at an added cost/penalty for failure?
[
11:18 PM
]
Cheemika
:
Will we be getting more Artillery like some of the Russian Arty
[
]
E404
:
If the T-72B is getting a redesign (as of Update 0.33), will there be a redesign of the T-72A, T-90 and T-90A?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans to remove the Tank class restrictions for full plats in PvE?

@Ionshock I don't think that's a good idea but it could be made optional. I'll ask.
[
11:19 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will altay and sabra are going to updated to latest versions? altay have cages and sabra have pulat aps now

@[IHS]Yxlouvia Well, we could nerf Altay to its real life status and move it to Tier 7-8 but I don't think many players would enjoy that.
[
11:20 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will you introduce to ability to rewind in replay? This is very requested from gif makers

@Yeti Not that I know of. Replay mechanism is pretty messy even since Obsidian times. I can ask.
[
]
Spinee (EU)
:
Any plans to reshuffle the pool of PvE bots at higher tiers for more variety since there have been many more tanks added to the game? If not, why not?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will customization items from previous Battle Paths ever go on sale? I missed out on the Desert and Winter Wasteland camos and would like to have them.

@Krieger22 No.
[
]
[IHS]Yxlouvia
:
ı have multiple universal skins and ı want change on every vehicle but since ı have more than 300 vehicles its hard to do it, is there any plan add button apply skin to all vehicles etc.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@Tikburg Not in 2020. That's all I can share for now.
[
11:21 PM
]
Krieger22
:
With the rebalance currently appearing to be PvP centric, will the PvE missions be rebalanced or have their mechanics outright changed (halved view range etc) to match average vehicle capabilities following the rebalance?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

any possible plans for a western European battle-path theme with vehicles?

@LeoAegisMaximus Possible, not guaranteed. There aren't that many high-Tier western vehicles though. I mean, player-interesting ones. There's the Strv 2000, some paper Leopard 3 designs...
[
]
XxoAlExAndeRoxX
:
will  the German MBT get some love : Leo 2A5 is missing the barrel adjustment mirror : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rheinmetall_120_mm_gun-Leoaprd_2E.jpg. LEO 2A6 needs some visual improvemts , the turretroof kinda looks bad even on higher settings. LEO 2AX : In my opinion the existing Tier 10 Leopard should be remodeld to the LEO 2A7+ withs its remote weapon station against infanty: because the tank ingame looks like cardbox :https://www.kmweg.com/systems-products/tracked-vehicles/main-battle-tank/leopard-2-a7/
LEOPARD 2 A7+ - KMW
Performance characteristics of the LEOPARD 2 A7+
[
11:22 PM
]
iAmNotTheJoker
:
Will there be any Romania themed contend in the future mabe some gifts for the Romanian national day?
[
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Are the devs aware of the general negative feedback from the community with regards to the Battle Hardened preferential MM feature coming in 0.33? If so, are they going to change their mind about it?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the tbolt2 get hardkill aps?

@TheBox27 Not that I know of. But it will be rebalanced. In any case, Light Tanks aren't supposed to be survivalists. If you want a lot of defenses, you should check out MBTs.
[
]
Sinny's
:
Will we see the addition of a blowout pannel mechanism to reduce the damage of ammorack explosions on vehicles featuring them ?
[
]
Ionshock
:
@SilentstalkerFTR , I agree it could be a bad idea hence, I think it should only be with full platoons.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Silent ... kedy bude konečne hra lokalizovaná do cz?

@romino Nikdy.
[
11:23 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will remodeled abrams come with 0.33 release or bit later?

@야채호빵(samuelchoi) It should be available at release.
[
11:23 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

There are still quite a few skins (mostly Wolf and Shark,.... which really shouldn't even be in the pool, IMHO) that are locked to our accounts (can't trade across battalion to someone who doesn't have it), nor can we sell them, not even for credits. So is there a plan to unlock more battalion Transfer items, or let us sell off locked inventory? Or even a "buy in" like the flags and banners, so anyone in the battalion can buy into the Transfer system?

@Those4Penguins Good question. I'll ask.
[
11:24 PM
]
Arpalys
:
Any possibility of removing forced camo for some premium vehicles? I don't mind real life camo ones such as Type 96B, but vehicles like AIM or Vickers is just so bad imo
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
c

is the class rebalance and ERA "fix" going to make the tanks in in the challenger ATDU line (from 3 to 10)  weaker(or a lot weaker since it seems like their armor will be significantly nerfed) ?

@IvoDS No. Not sure where you got that idea.
[
]
Azdule
:
Are there any plans for some more end game things?  You've seen the 2 man heroic, which is very impressive, but is there an idea to add more for those that enjoy PvE and want a new challenge?  Heroics are fine, but when you run 5-10 a week it can be very much the 'same soup, just reheated' feeling
[
]
erobutter
:
the type 10 is too tall
any plan to lower its suspention?
[
11:25 PM
]
pSychOs
:
are there any plans to remove the cyrillic charset from the game?
that all nations (and not just russians) are able to communitace in public games?
we feel a little bit excluded :/
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Sweden Strv103 series is will coming?Also some paypal payment is can't purchase. only cash(real money) is gone and not delivered.

@[YAKs]FoxyWanada I hope not. Personally, I was very much against the introduction of Strv 103 because it has tons of disadvantages (unique mechanics, low tier and expensive to produce). As for payment issues, please contact support.
[
]
Parviss
:
Hey SilentStalker;) A very useful feature would be to extend the exchange within the battalion with vehicle parts that almost all of us have in large numbers, similarly desirable would be the function of a kind of "market" inside the game. There were plans to expand the exchange, could you give some specifics?
[
11:26 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

A lot of times the list of maps when grinding out levels/battle coins are either not good for what someone is grinding levels on, or needing to accomplish for the 600 coin challenges. Instead of playing another game till the next day when the maps reset, would it be possible to allow full platoons to pick which maps they want to run, but at an added cost/penalty for failure?

@Razar No. Sorry, the universe doesn't always play fair. It's random for everybody.
[
]
ALLADIN2
:

@SilentstalkerFTR Possible, not guaranteed. Which tanks should get it?

@ALLADIN2  The list is needed or not?
[
]
Universali
:
Is there a particular question you want to be asked and answered? :tongue~1:
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will we be getting more Artillery like some of the Russian Arty

@Cheemika Yes
[
11:27 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

If the T-72B is getting a redesign (as of Update 0.33), will there be a redesign of the T-72A, T-90 and T-90A?

@E404 Those models are nowhere near as bad and therefore not prioritized for makeover. Maybe in the future.
[
11:27 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans to reshuffle the pool of PvE bots at higher tiers for more variety since there have been many more tanks added to the game? If not, why not?

@Spinee (EU) Yes.
[
11:28 PM
]
perlenlutscher
:
Hi, got back into the game after 4 years.
After 3 months of play, only 2 tanks are missing from the tech tree.
And I had to realize that something really happened, a lot for the positive but unfortunately also a lot for the negative. But overall very satisfactory what is offered in the shop is good and at realistic prices.
A lot of current errors in the game are known, but what I noticed is that many autoguns are massive, especially in combination with rockets.
Here is my question about it is also adjusted in 0.33?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

ı have multiple universal skins and ı want change on every vehicle but since ı have more than 300 vehicles its hard to do it, is there any plan add button apply skin to all vehicles etc.

@[IHS]Yxlouvia You mean camouflages? o.O But... no, I don't think we are planning specifically that. That's a really specific request. I can ask.
[
]
Nekrosmas
:
Continuing the 0.33 rebalance - Yes we know that you are going to also change some PvE mechanics around to compensate/balance out the rebalance's effect, but for vehicles that are not great for PvE, but has a role in PvP (e.g. K153, Shadow, Mephisto) / Great for PvE, not very good for PvP (e.g. T15), will you take their performance difference into account? And to extend on that, will you consider seperating the balance of PvP and PvE because the 2 are so different?
[
11:30 PM
]
SAS_Gamer
:
1.Any plans of brining back arabian nights, moscow calling or backdated contracts?
2. Any plan of adding trade feature for exchanging premium parts between players?
3. Any plans of adding vote map feature in PVP/ GLOPS?
4. any plans off adding new dlc content in steam? more tanks, and maybe steam achievements( as steam players prefer steam achievements) ?
[
11:30 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

With the rebalance currently appearing to be PvP centric, will the PvE missions be rebalanced or have their mechanics outright changed (halved view range etc) to match average vehicle capabilities following the rebalance?

@Krieger22 To be honest, I am not sure what the devs are planning with PvE mechanics specifically but considering PvE is 60-80 percent of all battles (depending on time), I really hope they won't break it :slight_smile: But yes, the rebalance focuses on PvP with PvE tweaks being mostly in reaction to the changes. I am quite excited though, the extent is massive.
[
11:31 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will  the German MBT get some love : Leo 2A5 is missing the barrel adjustment mirror : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rheinmetall_120_mm_gun-Leoaprd_2E.jpg. LEO 2A6 needs some visual improvemts , the turretroof kinda looks bad even on higher settings. LEO 2AX : In my opinion the existing Tier 10 Leopard should be remodeld to the LEO 2A7+ withs its remote weapon station against infanty: because the tank ingame looks like cardbox :https://www.kmweg.com/systems-products/tracked-vehicles/main-battle-tank/leopard-2-a7/

@XxoAlExAndeRoxX Yes. For example, they will get the correct suspension torsion bar offset, 2AX will get a new (correct) 130mm cannon model  etc.
LEOPARD 2 A7+ - KMW
Performance characteristics of the LEOPARD 2 A7+
[
]
GryphonCZ
:
Any plans about gun and engine sounds overhaul?
[
]
E404
:
Final Question, Last Q&A i told about the Wiesel Autocannon, is the Wiesel not in Priority?
[
]
King_Beaufort
:
I have a question. We currenty have issues with the infantery command button. For most of my Batalion members it doesn't work. We cant command our infantery to do anything. Is this a know issue and if so would it get fixed soon?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be any Romania themed contend in the future mabe some gifts for the Romanian national day?

@iAmNotTheJoker Not planned for now.
[
]
Krieger22
:
Were any undocumented changes made to Labyrinth? I noticed that the bot skins are no longer fluorescent, and that capping a point no longer reveals all bots on the map.
[
]
Cheemika
:
Can we get more decals and the possibility of naming our tank with the first letter of our battalion
[
11:32 PM
]
Crimson Beelzebub
:
any plan to make my.market themed lootcrates (asian, russian, nato, etc) to have the option to roll x, like roll 5 or 10 at one time, then choose to purchase what prize you want and be able to reroll those already purchased crates?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are the devs aware of the general negative feedback from the community with regards to the Battle Hardened preferential MM feature coming in 0.33? If so, are they going to change their mind about it?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] They are aware. I have mentioned internally that a rollback on that feature might be for the best but it is ultimately their decision.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will we see the addition of a blowout pannel mechanism to reduce the damage of ammorack explosions on vehicles featuring them ?

@Sinny's We already have a blowout panel mechanism, reducing fire ticks.
[
11:33 PM
]
Doktor Plama
:
Is there a crew rework planned?
[
11:33 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any possibility of removing forced camo for some premium vehicles? I don't mind real life camo ones such as Type 96B, but vehicles like AIM or Vickers is just so bad imo

@Arpalys No. The system is final IIRC.
[
11:35 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans for some more end game things?  You've seen the 2 man heroic, which is very impressive, but is there an idea to add more for those that enjoy PvE and want a new challenge?  Heroics are fine, but when you run 5-10 a week it can be very much the 'same soup, just reheated' feeling

@Azdule Yes, hopefully. The problem with Heroics is that they take like 70 percent of resources compared to a new mission to make (the testing for this stuff is LONG) but are played by like less than 1 percent of all players (might be more now, this is an old number, but not MUCH more). Which, with our playerbase, isn't a great return of investment. So far, we are bidding more on content for everybody.
[
]
di_duncan
:
How will the ZTQ-15 be sold?
[
]
Bob Magilica
:
Is the removal of fuel tanks and the ability to light them on fire final? If so, what was the reasoning behind this decision
[
]
XxoAlExAndeRoxX
:
Will the overhauled Player Tank Base make its come back in 0,33 like it was before ??
[
11:36 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

the type 10 is too tall
    any plan to lower its suspention?

@erobutter Not to my knowledge. Please provide evidence.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

are there any plans to remove the cyrillic charset from the game?
    that all nations (and not just russians) are able to communitace in public games?
    we feel a little bit excluded :/

@pSychOs Not sure if trolling, dumb, or I just don't understand the question.
[
]
Arpalys
:
Is there are any plan regarding cage armor? Like bring back its passive fuze failure chance?
[
11:37 PM
]
Shadow
:
Are there any planes for working together with Invidia and AMD, and optimized the game for better performance. maybe also get more new players, and more sponsor.
[
11:38 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hey SilentStalker;) A very useful feature would be to extend the exchange within the battalion with vehicle parts that almost all of us have in large numbers, similarly desirable would be the function of a kind of "market" inside the game. There were plans to expand the exchange, could you give some specifics?

@Parviss I wouldn't count on any massive expension. Crates with parts are a part of our economy system - if everyone could just exchange them (and limiting to battalions would be a minor obstacle only), this would break our economy model and, in turn, your game because we wouldn't be able to support it. That being said, we are loooking into allowing the trade of seasonal contract loot crate contents like we promised (well, it IS tradeable now, but some old items remain locked).
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is there a particular question you want to be asked and answered? :tongue~1:

@Universali No
[
]
Neko~
:
New potential Asian vehicles?
[
11:39 PM
]
ftkatoo
:
How can become an official streamer?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hi, got back into the game after 4 years.
    After 3 months of play, only 2 tanks are missing from the tech tree.
    And I had to realize that something really happened, a lot for the positive but unfortunately also a lot for the negative. But overall very satisfactory what is offered in the shop is good and at realistic prices.
    A lot of current errors in the game are known, but what I noticed is that many autoguns are massive, especially in combination with rockets.
    Here is my question about it is also adjusted in 0.33?

@perlenlutscher Possibly. For example, the Bradley is getting a gun model overhaul. Also, welcome back to the game, sorry for the lag experience.
[
]
Tikburg
:
Are there any more glops wildcards planned? ex) A-10 Brrrrrt / request arty and more
[
11:40 PM
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
With a post apocalyptic world, any plans to add a PvE horde mode guarding a city vs waves of pirates/raiders to reflect that ambience?
[
11:40 PM
]
[IHS]Yxlouvia
:
how we can be mod or content creators?
[
11:41 PM
]
Parviss
:
@Tikburg we have SPG in GO
[
11:41 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Continuing the 0.33 rebalance - Yes we know that you are going to also change some PvE mechanics around to compensate/balance out the rebalance's effect, but for vehicles that are not great for PvE, but has a role in PvP (e.g. K153, Shadow, Mephisto) / Great for PvE, not very good for PvP (e.g. T15), will you take their performance difference into account? And to extend on that, will you consider seperating the balance of PvP and PvE because the 2 are so different?

@Nekrosmas Short answer, yes, we will take it into account, but no, stats won't be separated. That would just lead to chaos and, TBH, PvE is supposed to be a DPM race. You can't expect a PvP-like challenge from PvE unless you go for various "boss" mechanics (like we did in Spec Ops). In short, balance in PvE is secondary because it's also performed by the environment. Artificially nerfing for example T15 DPM in one mode only would lead to nothing good.
[
11:42 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

1.Any plans of brining back arabian nights, moscow calling or backdated contracts?
    2. Any plan of adding trade feature for exchanging premium parts between players?
    3. Any plans of adding vote map feature in PVP/ GLOPS?
    4. any plans off adding new dlc content in steam? more tanks, and maybe steam achievements( as steam players prefer steam achievements) ?

@SAS_Gamer no, no (beyond what's already there), definitely not, maaaaaaaaybe (adding Steam DLC is a MASSIVE pain in the ass, Steam backend is notoriously horrible)
[
11:42 PM
]
Qbicle
:
Is the infantry command feature still being developed for eventual release and if so when will we get to see it?
[
11:43 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans about gun and engine sounds overhaul?

@GryphonCZ IIRC we are preparing some new sounds in 0.33 but for the love of god I can't remember which one, whether it was shooting, explosions or something
[
11:43 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Final Question, Last Q&A i told about the Wiesel Autocannon, is the Wiesel not in Priority?

@E404 Not in 0.33. I think the devs decided not to do it. Not sure, will ask.
[
11:44 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I have a question. We currenty have issues with the infantery command button. For most of my Batalion members it doesn't work. We cant command our infantery to do anything. Is this a know issue and if so would it get fixed soon?

@King_Beaufort First time I hear about it. Have you reported it?
[
11:45 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Were any undocumented changes made to Labyrinth? I noticed that the bot skins are no longer fluorescent, and that capping a point no longer reveals all bots on the map.

@Krieger22 Not to my knowledge (but seriously, I don't keep a list of bugs in my head :frowning: )
[
11:45 PM
]
Jannes
:
Are new heroic maps in planning?
[
11:46 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Can we get more decals and the possibility of naming our tank with the first letter of our battalion

@Cheemika Tank renames - definitely not. That would be a mess. As for the decals, what kind would you like?
[
11:46 PM
]
Doktor Plama
:
When will you correct the broken mission timer? O.33 or later?
[
11:47 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

any plan to make my.market themed lootcrates (asian, russian, nato, etc) to have the option to roll x, like roll 5 or 10 at one time, then choose to purchase what prize you want and be able to reroll those already purchased crates?

@Crimson Beelzebub No, why would we do somthing that would SERIOUSLY affect our income and not in a good way? What would be the benefit?
[
]
Shadow
:
Why can we sell the Type-99A2-140 Crates, but other Crates fx. The Object 640 crates and T-14 152 Armata crates, we can not sell the crates. if we own a tank we got from the crates and have it as a permanent, will we be able to sell the crates and Crates.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is there a crew rework planned?

@Doktor Plama Maaaaaaaybe for 2021. There was a big one planned along with the commander overhaul, but it kinda went nowhere.
[
11:48 PM
]
Krieger22
:
Are there any plans to make a permanent T-14 Hades as opposed to the rental only implementation we currently have?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is the removal of fuel tanks and the ability to light them on fire final? If so, what was the reasoning behind this decision

@Bob Magilica I am not totally sure it's final, but I am leaning towards yes. Because why not, makes the game simpler by removing weird cases.
[
]
PrinceDavi
:
will artillery be reworked? like it's kinda pointless in game to be honest. what purpose does arty serves in game?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the overhauled Player Tank Base make its come back in 0,33 like it was before ??

@XxoAlExAndeRoxX No. We already published the scope of 0.33
[
11:49 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is there are any plan regarding cage armor? Like bring back its passive fuze failure chance?

@Arpalys Not in Update 0.33. As for the future - maybe? IIRC it was removed because it made some stuff incomprehensible in B2.0, but I'd have to look up the exact justification.
[
11:49 PM
]
Tikburg
:
@Parviss  yea but i want to request fire at selected area, and the arty doesnt need to be SPG
[
11:50 PM
]
Dr. Sebastian Grimm
:
Will infantry skins be a thing in the near future? Saw a post on facebook a while back, making me assume might happen.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any planes for working together with Invidia and AMD, and optimized the game for better performance. maybe also get more new players, and more sponsor.

@Shadow Even if there were, I wouldn't be able to talk about such stuff.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

New potential Asian vehicles?

@Neko~ Didn't we have enough Asian vehicles already for now? :frowning:
[
]
Arpalys
:
Plan for more customization element? Such as more decal placement or size adjustment?
[
]
Neko~
:
Fair enough :smile~1:
[
11:51 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How can become an official streamer?

@ftkatoo You can contact @[CM]MaciekM4a4 he'll set you up.
[
]
Cheemika
:
I was talking about putting the name on the Barrel of the Tank not the name itself for decals maybe some nice pin ups or some roundels (With the tank naming similar to how the US Army does it by putting what you want to call your tanks name on the barrel this wouldn't change the tanks actual name in game but it would be a nice addition)
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Sorry @[CM]MaciekM4a4 :stuck_out_tongue:
[
]
[CM]MaciekM4a4
:
Yeah, send me some stats and link to your channel.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any more glops wildcards planned? ex) A-10 Brrrrrt / request arty and more

@Tikburg Not in 2020.
[
11:52 PM
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Any plans to introduce a Warmaster skin derivative for PvE?
[
]
XxoAlExAndeRoxX
:
could u delete the map Narrows :  from glops and replace it with a Map on Frontline or Add Frontline to the Pool of Glops Maps.
[
]
[Nyto] Judgement
:
Since the removal of damaging fuel tanks is coming, are we going to get missions adjusted that require setting tanks on fire like Detonator?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

With a post apocalyptic world, any plans to add a PvE horde mode guarding a city vs waves of pirates/raiders to reflect that ambience?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Now THAT is a good question. Unlimited horde mode is something I very much desired because it makes (together with reward drops) PvE much more replayable. Alas, not for now.
[
11:53 PM
]
Crimson Beelzebub
:
would there be more vehicles like the shadow that are mostly a passive support vehicle? adding to that, would that be more battalion only vehicles in the future other than the shadow
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

how we can be mod or content creators?

@[IHS]Yxlouvia Content creators, by creating content. Mods are handpicked by me.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

When will you correct the broken mission timer? O.33 or later?

@Doktor Plama What's broken now?
[
11:54 PM
]
BillyTheKid
:
Are any vehicle crew changes planned?
A) Customization - custom names, more pics
B) adding or changing skills
C) higher level?
We get to 5 lvl crew pretty fast, it would be awasome if we could get higher (not really for 3rd perk, but bigger passive bonus of reloading, hull traverse etc)
[
11:54 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Why can we sell the Type-99A2-140 Crates, but other Crates fx. The Object 640 crates and T-14 152 Armata crates, we can not sell the crates. if we own a tank we got from the crates and have it as a permanent, will we be able to sell the crates and Crates.

@Shadow Could be something weird legacy related? Sorry, I am not really familiar with this particular issue, not even sure you are right ATM. In theory, ALL "double" tanks should be redeemable/blueprints sellable for "something"
[
11:55 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there any plans to make a permanent T-14 Hades as opposed to the rental only implementation we currently have?

@Krieger22 I am not aware of any plans in this direction. IIRC the rationale behind this was so that even good battalions keep playing instead of just grinding everything and then quitting.
[
11:56 PM
]
McFlerp321
:
Do you guys have any plans of adding an overtime feature in PvE where if a vehicle is capping the obj and the timer runs out they'd still be able to finish the mission until they either die or get off the cap? There are plenty of instances where there's only 1 to 2 seconds left on the cap before the timer runs out, resulting in a lost and frustration
[
11:56 PM
]
dughor
:
Mission timer: When in HQ is resetting to the time, you entered HQ, when selecting another vehicle while in HQ.
Will there ever be bugfixing, or just new content? e.g. Hydra has a sound loop error, for min. a year now and I am pretty shure it was reported alot of times..
[
11:57 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will artillery be reworked? like it's kinda pointless in game to be honest. what purpose does arty serves in game?

@PrinceDavi No. Artillery is a sort of... hmmm... atavism. It's been there from the start because it filled a niche for the players who just want to sit back and click. Which is fine in PvE (that's why it was removed from PvP). It was already overhauled recently (well, some stats were) for its introduction to GLOPS and the feedback was positive, not sure any more changes are needed
[
11:58 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will infantry skins be a thing in the near future? Saw a post on facebook a while back, making me assume might happen.

@Dr. Sebastian Grimm Another interesting question. It's theoretically possible but VERY costly and probably not worth doing from monetization perspective.
[
]
perlenlutscher
:
Is it planned in 0.33 that the retrofits will not be usable in all vehicles in order to restore the equilibrium, for example only to allow improved telephoto lenses for AFVs so that they take on the main task of clearing up again. And other retrofits specially for MBT or TD?
[
]
Azdule
:
Since there has been various tier 10's being introduced, meaning tier 9 premiums aren't as low in numbers / value - are there any plans on reviewing the Hades project tanks?  Possibly seeing what the player base feels about them being introduced as they were originally planned?  Make them specialised in certain things (like slow, but more armored or better gun weaker armor)?
[
]
Doktor Plama
:
When you switch vehicles within HQ tab, amount of time left for mission reset increases. I mean PvE mission timer. This issue is there since at least four-five big updates.
[
11:59 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Plan for more customization element? Such as more decal placement or size adjustment?

@Arpalys Sorry, can't say we have this planned. Maybe in distant future but the last time we had such a plan, it went away with Obsidian.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans to introduce a Warmaster skin derivative for PvE?

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Good question. I am thinking no, but I'll ask.
[
]
Krieger22
:
Are bigger maps going to be the norm going forwards? The Nile solar plant map teased looks pretty impressively big, so I'm wondering if it's a one off or the shape of things to come.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

could u delete the map Narrows :  from glops and replace it with a Map on Frontline or Add Frontline to the Pool of Glops Maps.

@XxoAlExAndeRoxX We could.
[
12:00 AM
]
King_Beaufort
:

@King_Beaufort First time I hear about it. Have you reported it?

@SilentstalkerFTR Not yet, multiple of our Battalion noticed it and  i tought they already reported it. Aperantly we all tought that the other had reported it. Can you look into it?
[
]
SAS_Gamer
:
1. Any plans of increasing commander ranks(above colonel) so that we can progress them more to get more skill points?
3.Any plans of adding more country decals: south asia: Pakistan, Bangladesh, nepal, mayanmar, thailand etc
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Since the removal of damaging fuel tanks is coming, are we going to get missions adjusted that require setting tanks on fire like Detonator?

@[Nyto] Judgement Fuel tanks aren't really essential to those missions, most fires are caused by engines or ammo as it is. The share of fuel tank fires is in this case marginal.
[
]
Razar
:
Will the rebalance being the premium tanks from all Tiers down to a comparable level of the free to play tanks? Or will they still be able to hit as hard as a fully upgraded tank of the next Tier?
[
12:01 AM
]
Tikburg
:
Story Question, Is ISD restored after the eruption of th volcano?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

would there be more vehicles like the shadow that are mostly a passive support vehicle? adding to that, would that be more battalion only vehicles in the future other than the shadow

@Crimson Beelzebub Can't guarantee there won't be, but Shadow was made unique for a reason.
[
]
Arpalys
:
How about adding moving target to vehicle testing drive?
[
12:02 AM
]
Shadow
:
There is some Globs maps, where the maps are not balance, fx map called Roughneckm the cap 1, it is hard to cap, because the enemy can they can easily shot into too the cap, but we can not beucause they have a hill, that covers the cap.
[
12:02 AM
]
Bob Magilica
:
Can we get something like a target with 100,000 HP to test effective DPM in the vehicle testing area?
[
12:03 AM
]
the clay pigeon
:
Will tanks that have both an in-turret coax .30 and a main-barrel mounted HMG get a chance to choose which MG to  use through a vehicle upgrade?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Do you guys have any plans of adding an overtime feature in PvE where if a vehicle is capping the obj and the timer runs out they'd still be able to finish the mission until they either die or get off the cap? There are plenty of instances where there's only 1 to 2 seconds left on the cap before the timer runs out, resulting in a lost and frustration

@McFlerp321 Interesting idea but the entire point of timers is, well, there being a time limit. Which is in many cases generous, unless, of course, every member of the team is in a different corner farming damage. In which case the loss is well deserved.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Mission timer: When in HQ is resetting to the time, you entered HQ, when selecting another vehicle while in HQ.
    Will there ever be bugfixing, or just new content? e.g. Hydra has a sound loop error, for min. a year now and I am pretty shure it was reported alot of times..

@dughor 0.33 will have plenty of bugfixing.
[
12:04 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is it planned in 0.33 that the retrofits will not be usable in all vehicles in order to restore the equilibrium, for example only to allow improved telephoto lenses for AFVs so that they take on the main task of clearing up again. And other retrofits specially for MBT or TD?

@perlenlutscher No.
[
12:04 AM
]
XxoAlExAndeRoxX
:
Is it possible to get the Steeleeagle medal for the T40 ( or the Medal itself ) also in GLOPs for the Warmaster skins  its almost  impossible to get this medal , and since the medal was higherd from 8 to 12  assist in one Random Battle it became impossible .
[
12:05 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Since there has been various tier 10's being introduced, meaning tier 9 premiums aren't as low in numbers / value - are there any plans on reviewing the Hades project tanks?  Possibly seeing what the player base feels about them being introduced as they were originally planned?  Make them specialised in certain things (like slow, but more armored or better gun weaker armor)?

@Azdule In theory, but I am not gonna bring that up. The feedback back then was incredibly toxic and I see no reason for having round 2 of that.
[
]
Sinny's
:
I remember it was stated that the game engine was running on its last legs with all the new contents and functionalities added lately, is there plans to update or even change it or does the amount of work this implies makes it not worth the cost ?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

why did obsidian leave ?

is it cause you guys wanted a re-skin of world of tanks ?

@PrinceDavi Enjoy your timeout.
[
]
Qbicle
:
Is the MG addition and feature final? I notice there are still a number of vehicles (especially tier 6 and tier 10 non-MBTs) that don't have them despite having MGs in the model, or if they do the angle is too low to be practical against targets high on elevation (e.g. vs infantry on top of buildings or cliffs in SH1)
[
]
darkrai
:

@McFlerp321 Interesting idea but the entire point of timers is, well, there being a time limit. Which is in many cases generous, unless, of course, every member of the team is in a different corner farming damage. In which case the loss is well deserved.

@SilentstalkerFTR yes but no, often enough you cant push hard enough because multiple swingfires wait around a corner. try pushing that in anything, even a chieftain will be nuked, so that is actually reasonable
[
12:06 AM
]
Cheemika
:
Could we have controller support so we can drive Wheeled Vehicles easier or have some assists with them
[
12:07 AM
]
Moufo [+8 GMT]
:
Could the devs look into switching attacker and defender sides for Pipelines assault mode? The defenders protecting the refinery start out with a vast and unfair advantage in terms of map control and terrain. I propose switching sides might help or could they pls have a look into it. Thanks.
[
]
Kiros
:
I think in regards to the Arty question earlier, the thing they were asking is that while the arties hit hard and from decent range, they don't fire exactly like you'd imagine them to.

Case in point, in WoT(least when I played last), they had decent firing arcs that let them more easily hit targets that were behind moderate cover as opposed to here where you need line of sight even in arty view.

So I think they were asking if arties could be made to fire more like that, more like how the mortar infantry fire.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

When you switch vehicles within HQ tab, amount of time left for mission reset increases. I mean PvE mission timer. This issue is there since at least four-five big updates.

@Doktor Plama That might be intended, I don't know.
[
12:08 AM
]
Darkstorm84
:
Have you thought of an "endless" PvE mode?  or an like king of the hill ?
[
12:08 AM
]
McFlerp321
:
Any plans to make dead-end tier 8s such as the Leo 2A4 Evo and the C1 Ariete more appealing rather than just dead-ends?
[
12:09 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are bigger maps going to be the norm going forwards? The Nile solar plant map teased looks pretty impressively big, so I'm wondering if it's a one off or the shape of things to come.

@Krieger22 For PvP, yes, we do not want more tiny maps. For PvE, things will stay roughly the same IIRC.
[
12:10 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will the rebalance being the premium tanks from all Tiers down to a comparable level of the free to play tanks? Or will they still be able to hit as hard as a fully upgraded tank of the next Tier?

@Razar All tanks will be affected.
[
]
Crimson Beelzebub
:
can artillery inherit the old SPM function by making it as an ability, would take 5 seconds to transition in and out. during SPM mode you cannot move, camo rating is fixed at 0, shell flight time and dispersion is increased, with an additional 100m minimum zone but in return you can fire at a much higher arc.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Story Question, Is ISD restored after the eruption of th volcano?

@Tikburg I don't really know the story going forward. Not sure the developers know either beyond the next mission.
[
12:11 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Hey guys, I'll answer the rest in a moment but I need to deal with some other stuff :slight_smile:
[
12:12 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How about adding moving target to vehicle testing drive?

@Arpalys

Can we get something like a target with 100,000 HP to test effective DPM in the vehicle testing area?

@Bob Magilica

Both good ideas.
[
12:13 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will tanks that have both an in-turret coax .30 and a main-barrel mounted HMG get a chance to choose which MG to  use through a vehicle upgrade?

@the clay pigeon No. Literally no reason for them to have two weapons intended to fight infantry. Pointless complication.
[
12:14 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I remember it was stated that the game engine was running on its last legs with all the new contents and functionalities added lately, is there plans to update or even change it or does the amount of work this implies makes it not worth the cost ?

@Sinny's I am pretty sure we never said that. The game code is very complex, yes. But we will certainly not rework it from scratch, that would take years.
[
12:14 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is the MG addition and feature final? I notice there are still a number of vehicles (especially tier 6 and tier 10 non-MBTs) that don't have them despite having MGs in the model, or if they do the angle is too low to be practical against targets high on elevation (e.g. vs infantry on top of buildings or cliffs in SH1)

@Qbicle No. More vehicles will get MGs in 0.33, including Leopard 2AX
[
12:15 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Could we have controller support so we can drive Wheeled Vehicles easier or have some assists with them

@Cheemika Beyond what's already available, I am afraid the answer is no.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Have you thought of an "endless" PvE mode?  or an like king of the hill ?

@Darkstorm84 See my Horde answer.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Could the devs look into switching attacker and defender sides for Pipelines assault mode? The defenders protecting the refinery start out with a vast and unfair advantage in terms of map control and terrain. I propose switching sides might help or could they pls have a look into it. Thanks.

@Moufo [+8 GMT] Will look into it.
[
12:16 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I think in regards to the Arty question earlier, the thing they were asking is that while the arties hit hard and from decent range, they don't fire exactly like you'd imagine them to.

Case in point, in WoT(least when I played last), they had decent firing arcs that let them more easily hit targets that were behind moderate cover as opposed to here where you need line of sight even in arty view.

So I think they were asking if arties could be made to fire more like that, more like how the mortar infantry fire.

@Kiros Honestly, we aren't looking into overhauling artillery. Maybe in distant future, right now there are far more urgent tasks.
[
12:17 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plans to make dead-end tier 8s such as the Leo 2A4 Evo and the C1 Ariete more appealing rather than just dead-ends?

@McFlerp321 Not really, no.
[
12:17 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

can artillery inherit the old SPM function by making it as an ability, would take 5 seconds to transition in and out. during SPM mode you cannot move, camo rating is fixed at 0, shell flight time and dispersion is increased, with an additional 100m minimum zone but in return you can fire at a much higher arc.

@Crimson Beelzebub See my answer above
[
12:18 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Well, that's it I believe. Thank you for your questions - sorry the answer was mostly "no" but such is the case when you ask blindly about specific future things. I'll see that your suggestions get to the devs, some were very good.

Round 2 answers:

• SS would prefer the game to be PvE centric with good narrative. (note: I feel the same way, the only thing AW has over WoT and WT is PvE.)
  • Infantry command mechanic was last planned to exclude movement, but may be scrapped at this point.
  • Regional servers won't come back. (note: of course not, the playerbase isn't nearly big enough.)
  • No plans for adding bots to training rooms.
  • It's possible for vehicles to use multiple abilities, but not planned at the moment.
  • Ammo nomenclature is messy right now, ie. 30mm Bushmaster autocannon being able to fire 40mm ammo without module changes.
  • Meta Publishing owns the game right now, they are former Mail.ru employees. My.com collaborates with them on some things.
  • The American vehicle lines are intentionally mixed up so less appealing vehicles don't get neglected. (note: it still makes zero sense why the Vigilatne leads to the MGM, while the TTB leads to the GAU.)
  • Module-based vehicle progression (ie. different vehicles for different module configs) was considered back in 2015, but got turned down because it's resource-intensive and unfamiliar to players.
  • Hunter lootboxes have one more sale period planned. (note: ugh)
  • Stryker ADATS and Griffin 120 won't be sold soon.
  • The current BP (Enigma's Legacy) is doing better than the previous one, although there are many confounding factors.
  • The low income for arty in PvE matches the lack of difficulty of one-handed arty pros.
  • One new PvE mission is being worked on, but not planned for 0.33.
  • Seasonal spec ops are over. They required a lot of resources to develop. The focus now is to improve existing maps.
  • The upcoming Raid will have changes compared to the previous one, such as removing MBT sniping missions.
  • No plans for easily switchable garages, it requires effort to keep all the garages up to date with the constant visual changes. (note: you can still switch garages by modding, but YMMV.)
  • No plans for being able to test drive PvE maps.
  • Flags were controversial even internally. No plans to touch the existing system.
  • BP mission sets being restricted to current BP vehicles only is intended, in order to promote the BP vehicles.
  • AI-only vehicles were considered, but not worth it. They would be broken when driven by players.
  • BP is essentially pay-to-grind-less.
  • Extending the current BP is considered, due to the constant issues affecting players.
  • Type 15 (ZTQ-15) will be available before the next BP. It will be a premium tier 9 for sale.
  • No plans to retrofit old vehicles with NERA.
  • Type 10 was originally modeled to have the commander sitting out of the hatch. The commander is too vulnerable to damage so it got removed.
  • No plans for battalion inventories.
  • 0.34 will come this year.
  • Cougar FSV is an unused model from the OE era.
  • No plans for improving the armor inspector.
  • CATTB will be available for sale soon.

Dumperino:

Spoiler

[
1:48 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
@here And since some of you are PMing me their feedback (please don't, use the same channels as everybody else, PMs are only for emergencies), I guess I am going to take more questions and answer throughout the evening. BUT I have increased the slow mode to 30 mins so stuff is manageable for me.
[
1:49 AM
]
Greshnik60rus
:
Hi Will the answers be published on the RU site?
[
1:49 AM
]
jeff2146
:
will the cobra lt ever be implimented into the game
[
1:50 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hi Will the answers be published on the RU site?

@Greshnik60rus That depends on the RU team. Or, more like, Panzersofa :slight_smile:
[
]
Just Your Average Høbo
:
Anything interesting you can share about the game that you want to get in ?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will the cobra lt ever be implimented into the game

@jeff2146 The what now? The Canadian platform? If yes, then no idea. Not anytime soon.
[
]
Arpalys
:
Is infantry command feature(not FPS mode, just simple movement) still in development? And will it be implemented in 0.33?
[
1:51 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Anything interesting you can share about the game that you want to get in ?

@Just Your Average Høbo Me personally? Honestly, were it up to me, this would be a PvE centric game with an elaborate, realistic storyline.
[
]
Qbicle
:
With some game modes like GLOPs and Heroics now regarded as deadend in development, will they stay indefinitely or are there plans to do anything with them in the future?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is infantry command feature(not FPS mode, just simple movement) still in development? And will it be implemented in 0.33?

@Arpalys The last I saw, we intended to develop it without movement (allowing you to direct your infantry fire) but it might have been scrapped during last month.
[
1:53 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

With some game modes like GLOPs and Heroics now regarded as deadend in development, will they stay indefinitely or are there plans to do anything with them in the future?

@Qbicle That is hard to say. Even small overhauls cost resources that can go into new stuff. I think they will stay as they are for the near future. Next year, who knows?
[
]
Curly Brace (Mr. Joji)
:
will a US server be made a thing? playing with a constant 2-300 ping is getting on my nerves.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will a US server be made a thing? playing with a constant 2-300 ping is getting on my nerves.

@Curly Brace (Mr. Joji) Sorry, That's not coming back. FFS I can't type.
[
1:54 AM
]
devon3/glorious_leader
:
given how leopard 2 suffer from the powercreep, is it planned to buff them during the 7-10 rework?
[
1:55 AM
]
vbaumel
:
For how long will the game still be developed and updated?
[
1:56 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

given how leopard 2 suffer from the powercreep, is it planned to buff them during the 7-10 rework?

@devon3/glorious_leader Rebalanced. Yes, of course.
[
1:56 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

For how long will the game still be developed and updated?

@vbaumel For as long as we earn money from it to keep the lights on.
[
1:57 AM
]
Epic Julian
:
Will there be the ability to add bots into training rooms at some point?
[
1:57 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will there be the ability to add bots into training rooms at some point?

@Epic Julian
No.
[
1:58 AM
]
M8 Greyhound
:
Would it be possible to allow vehicles that have both adjustable suspension and troop compartments (such as the BMD series) to be able to use both abilities at the same time? In real life these abilities aren't mutually exclusive, they don't need to disable their adjustable suspension to carry troops.
[
1:58 AM
]
DrProjekt
:
Nice, my question got skipped. Lol.
[
1:59 AM
]
perlenlutscher
:
Are there plans that commanders can be assigned multiple skill trees, so that one commander on different vehicles, for example. MBT, TD or AFV can use but each with its own skill?
[
1:59 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Nice, my question got skipped. Lol.
    @DrProjekt And you wasted your one-in-30min post on this instead of repeating it?

[
2:00 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Would it be possible to allow vehicles that have both adjustable suspension and troop compartments (such as the BMD series) to be able to use both abilities at the same time? In real life these abilities aren't mutually exclusive, they don't need to disable their adjustable suspension to carry troops.

@M8 Greyhound That would require a new mechanism (multiple active abilities at once) so the answer is "not easily" - it's not impossible for the future though.
[
2:01 AM
]
Krieger22
:
I remember that commemorative knives were made for the Russian Black Eagle event. Has there been any consideration of making functional replicas of the Battle Path crates for storage of IRL stuff? I wouldn't mind an Enigma crate to store my model kit stash in, although the lighting setup is probably optional.
[
2:02 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are there plans that commanders can be assigned multiple skill trees, so that one commander on different vehicles, for example. MBT, TD or AFV can use but each with its own skill?

@perlenlutscher That would (probably not in a big way, but still) influence monetization (commander resets) so I think the chances are quite low.
[
2:03 AM
]
TekNicTerror
:
Is the skin names showing in game (in the battles) for the tanks going to ever come back?   [ex: Wolf, Merc, Beast, Sledgehammer, and so many others]
[
2:03 AM
]
the clay pigeon
:
Will vehicles with bushmasters that can fire super 40 AP get access to super 40 PELE, since this game is set several decades in the future?  Right now at least one vehicle with Super 40 AP also can load and fire 25mm HE ammo in the same match, while a barrel switch is required to be able to fire one of the other caliber IRL.
[
2:04 AM
]
Haswell
:
@SilentstalkerFTR Can you please pin your "round 2 is starting" message so I can find it again when this is all over? It would really help me to continue the summary, thanks. And yes I just spent my 30 minutes like this. :P
[
2:04 AM
]
Füchsin Pfeffer
:
Are maps expected to be changed to better include artillery, or is current expectations for artillery to be more of few maps accessible deal? cute.
[
2:05 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I remember that commemorative knives were made for the Russian Black Eagle event. Has there been any consideration of making functional replicas of the Battle Path crates for storage of IRL stuff? I wouldn't mind an Enigma crate to store my model kit stash in, although the lighting setup is probably optional.

@Krieger22 Well, yeah, but what would it do, sit in the Moscow office? The problem with physical merch is not really its creation (even though this WOULD be expensive), but the shipping. That's why the knife event was basically available only for Russia. Restrictions would inevitably have to apply for other territories. In one seriously annoying case, a guy won... I think it was a pillow, back at My.com. Something like that. It took HALF A YEAR to ship the damned thing (well, also because one of the previous CMs was a turd)
[
2:05 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is the skin names showing in game (in the battles) for the tanks going to ever come back?   [ex: Wolf, Merc, Beast, Sledgehammer, and so many others]

@TekNicTerror It... might? Technically it's not a problem.
[
2:06 AM
]
specterseals
:
Will it be possible to donate tanks or other items to friends on EU accounts, as it is on Russian accounts?
SilentstalkerFTR
 pinned
a message
 to this channel.
See all the pins.
Today at 2:06 AM
[
2:06 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR Can you please pin your "round 2 is starting" message so I can find it again when this is all over? It would really help me to continue the summary, thanks. And yes I just spent my 30 minutes like this. :P

@Haswell Sure, done.
[
2:07 AM
]
Sinny's
:
Is there chances we see some old vehicles showing up with their skins only like the T-62-M1 getting a rework and a base paint one could change for other camo like regular vehicles ?
[
]
StormAlchemist15
:
Will any improvements be made to older Tier9/10 vehicles to bring them more in line with recent releases? A leopard 2A5 (Tier 9) is so summarily outclassed by the Leclerc, in both protection and firepower and they're matched in manoeuvrability, for an example.

I know that there is the balance pass for Tier 7 and 8, just wanted to knwo if the same is applying up the tree as well.
[
]
Cody MacArthur Fett
:
1. Any possibility to adding vehicles from the current battle path to the Spirithaven Spec Ops spawn tables? Especially with their Enigma skins? It makes a bit of sense to have it in like that because the player happens to be fighting Enigma in those missions, but I understand if that's not technically feasible. (Leaving aside the balance concerns, though none of the BP vehicles from Enigma's Legacy seem like they'd be that bad to fight... aside from a Pindad  dumping all its rockets in one go.)

2. In a previous Q&A you said that My.com doesn't actually own Armored Warfare, which is a question that has itched at the back of my head ever since. Who exactly owns the game at this point in time then?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will vehicles with bushmasters that can fire super 40 AP get access to super 40 PELE, since this game is set several decades in the future?  Right now at least one vehicle with Super 40 AP also can load and fire 25mm HE ammo in the same match, while a barrel switch is required to be able to fire one of the other caliber IRL.

@the clay pigeon Yeah the ammo nomenclature is a mess. Basically, we had a problem where the devs didn't realize that the ability to fire 40mm Super Shot (for example) also comes with a barrel change. It's one of the things that needs reviewing.
[
2:08 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are maps expected to be changed to better include artillery, or is current expectations for artillery to be more of few maps accessible deal?

@Füchsin Pfeffer No.
[
2:08 AM
]
Komitadjie
:
Has the recent changes to bot targeting behavior resulted in the desired change to gameplay? The in-game feel of the changes seems relatively minor overall.
[
2:09 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is there chances we see some old vehicles showing up with their skins only like the T-62-M1 getting a rework and a base paint one could change for other camo like regular vehicles ?

@Sinny's That is a good question. I am thinking "no" at the moment (the overhaul backlog is quite full and in the past, we focused on improving all models at once, for example by the use of new shaders).
[
2:09 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will any improvements be made to older Tier9/10 vehicles to bring them more in line with recent releases? A leopard 2A5 (Tier 9) is so summarily outclassed by the Leclerc, in both protection and firepower and they're matched in manoeuvrability, for an example.

I know that there is the balance pass for Tier 7 and 8, just wanted to knwo if the same is applying up the tree as well.

@StormAlchemist15 Yes, absolutely. Tier 7 to Tier 10
[
2:11 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

1. Any possibility to adding vehicles from the current battle path to the Spirithaven Spec Ops spawn tables? Especially with their Enigma skins? It makes a bit of sense to have it in like that because the player happens to be fighting Enigma in those missions, but I understand if that's not technically feasible. (Leaving aside the balance concerns, though none of the BP vehicles from Enigma's Legacy seem like they'd be that bad to fight... aside from a Pindad  dumping all its rockets in one go.)

2. In a previous Q&A you said that My.com doesn't actually own Armored Warfare, which is a question that has itched at the back of my head ever since. Who exactly owns the game at this point in time then?

@Cody MacArthur Fett

1) That's actually a really cool idea
2) Meta Publishing. Basically Mail.ru veterans with an office in Moscow (been there, it's nice). My.com too has an input, however, as we closely collaborate with them on some things. It's very complicated and even I don't understand the nuances.
[
2:12 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Has the recent changes to bot targeting behavior resulted in the desired change to gameplay? The in-game feel of the changes seems relatively minor overall.

@Komitadjie That I do not know.
[
2:17 AM
]
darkrai
:
was the idea of progressing thru tanks by just the means of upgrades ever considered? aka, you get a Centurion Mk1, and then get a big upgradetree, having upgrades reflecting the upgrades it got IRL, so replacing the 17 pdr with the 20 pdr, 20mm coax to .50 ranging mg, armour upgrades, some interlocked with others, so for example, the AVRE 165 would be locked together, armour and gun and whatnot. and depending on the upgrades, the tierrating changes, starting from t1/2 up to 7/8 with stuff like the Olifant. And obviously the name also changing. would be an idea in my eyes, if the coming rebalance is working as a lot of players is expecting, to go a bit more different on the rebalance to fix the rebalance
[
2:19 AM
]
IvoDS
:
Why was TTB put as a tier 9 to the Gau 8? ( T249 would've been much better and the gameplay between TTB and gau 8 isn't anything alike)
[
2:19 AM
]
Topper Harley
:
Hi! We have 31 days to go until the end of this battle path. When can we buy more Hunter crates next?
[
2:22 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Why was TTB put as a tier 9 to the Gau 8? ( T249 would've been much better and the gameplay between TTB and gau 8 isn't anything alike)

@IvoDS You answered your own question, in a way. We wanted to make both lines as interesting as possible, so we included one of these crazy vehicles in each line. Basically to make sure the second line doesn't get neglected.
[
2:23 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

was the idea of progressing thru tanks by just the means of upgrades ever considered? aka, you get a Centurion Mk1, and then get a big upgradetree, having upgrades reflecting the upgrades it got IRL, so replacing the 17 pdr with the 20 pdr, 20mm coax to .50 ranging mg, armour upgrades, some interlocked with others, so for example, the AVRE 165 would be locked together, armour and gun and whatnot. and depending on the upgrades, the tierrating changes, starting from t1/2 up to 7/8 with stuff like the Olifant. And obviously the name also changing. would be an idea in my eyes, if the coming rebalance is working as a lot of players is expecting, to go a bit more different on the rebalance to fix the rebalance

@darkrai Yes. Something like this was one of the early post-launch ideas for Obsidian that My.com (well, the first producer and me) submitted for evaluation. That was mid-2015 I think? In the end, it got turned down because it was really resource intensive and too differen from the system the players got used to.
[
2:24 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hi! We have 31 days to go until the end of this battle path. When can we buy more Hunter crates next?

@Topper Harley A week or two? Well, one more sale is planned if I remember correctly.
[
2:26 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Reduced the slow mode to 2 mins. Seems like it's manageable well enough.
[
2:29 AM
]
Fírnen
:

We wanted to make both lines as interesting as possible, so we included one of these crazy vehicles in each line. Basically to make sure the second line doesn't get neglected.

Shouldn't lines follow certain themes though? Like, I am very much a TD kind og guy, and I'd love to play the MGM-166, but the fact that I'd have to play through an entire line of high-dpm AFVs just to get to the vehicle I'd want and that has nothing to do at all with the rest of its line is putting me off of grinding for it.
[
2:30 AM
]
Pandemonica
:
Will we see vehicles like the Stryker ADATS and Griffin 120 sold on the market anytime soon?
[
2:31 AM
]
Krieger22
:
So how is Enigma's Legacy doing statistically compared to previous  battlepaths?
[
2:32 AM
]
nextalcupfan
:
Sorry if this has been asked before but it seems the exp earned with Artillery in PVE seems low. Is this intentional, my imagination, or will this be addressed in the future?
[
2:33 AM
]
Krieger22
:
Spec Ops faction camos for players: Is this being considered?
[
2:35 AM
]
Stratzi
:
do you have any plans on extending the PVE content (dont know if that has already been asked)?
and if so, anything you can tell us about that?
[
2:36 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Shouldn't lines follow certain themes though? Like, I am very much a TD kind og guy, and I'd love to play the MGM-166, but the fact that I'd have to play through an entire line of high-dpm AFVs just to get to the vehicle I'd want and that has nothing to do at all with the rest of its line is putting me off of grinding for it.

@Fírnen Yes and no. These breanches are supposed to contain very individual vehicles. The Francine Asian branch is also quite diverse. Makes things more interesting and players more interested.
[
2:36 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will we see vehicles like the Stryker ADATS and Griffin 120 sold on the market anytime soon?

@Pandemonica No.
[
2:37 AM
]
Sinny's
:
Is there plans to make the seasonal special operations more appealing for the battle path farm ? The BP is based around the special operations' scenario after all so it feels weird to have it be a waste of time compared to regular PvE when it comes to battle coin rewards
[
]
Beeda2004
:
I want only ask about next raid which is planned after this BP it will be same missions or it will be there some changes too?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

So how is Enigma's Legacy doing statistically compared to previous  battlepaths?

@Krieger22 Fairly well, all things considered. Better than the last one IIRC. But a LOT of factors come into play here. Corona, holidays, lags... it's all quite unique
[
]
perlenlutscher
:
Now my last question for today, thank you for answering my questions.:smile~1:
Are there plans that you can choose from all available garages in the game?
[
2:38 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Sorry if this has been asked before but it seems the exp earned with Artillery in PVE seems low. Is this intentional, my imagination, or will this be addressed in the future?

@nextalcupfan It corresponds to the "difficulty" of playing with one hand.
[
2:39 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Spec Ops faction camos for players: Is this being considered?

@Krieger22 Yes, sort of. But generally speaking, we don't want players to look like bots. For obvious reasons.
[
2:39 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

do you have any plans on extending the PVE content (dont know if that has already been asked)?
    and if so, anything you can tell us about that?

@Stratzi Yes. We are working on a new standard mission, but that's not planned for 0.33.
[
2:40 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is there plans to make the seasonal special operations more appealing for the battle path farm ? The BP is based around the special operations' scenario after all so it feels weird to have it be a waste of time compared to regular PvE when it comes to battle coin rewards

@Sinny's Seasonal spec ops are over, so I guess we'll have to figure out something new.
[
2:40 AM
]
Arpalys
:
I feel like some recent vehicles have large power creep regarding burst damage output(ie. CATTB, Hunter's double tap), and have rediculously short TTK. Will 0.33 rebalance also look into this issue?
[
2:41 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I want only ask about next raid which is planned after this BP it will be same missions or it will be there some changes too?

@Beeda2004 There will be changes. Some not so popular missions that promoted MBT sniping (and such) were removed. And the prize skins will be amazing.
[
2:41 AM
]
𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨
:
The new Raid. Will there be changes to jobs? The passages were tedious and of the same type. They took a lot of time from solo players and this annoyed them very much. 0.33 comes with its rebalance and this must be taken into account. How about that?
[
2:42 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Now my last question for today, thank you for answering my questions.:smile~1:
    Are there plans that you can choose from all available garages in the game?

@perlenlutscher Not planned ATM. As it turns out, keeping all garages updated with visual updates of different patches is quite an effort. For example, this year's Halloween garage will have to be fixed to be usable.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

The new Raid. Will there be changes to jobs? The passages were tedious and of the same type. They took a lot of time from solo players and this annoyed them very much. 0.33 comes with its rebalance and this must be taken into account. How about that?

@𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨 It'll be fine.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

I feel like some recent vehicles have large power creep regarding burst damage output(ie. CATTB, Hunter's double tap), and have rediculously short TTK. Will 0.33 rebalance also look into this issue?

@Arpalys  https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/tier-7-10-rebalance-part-1-power-creep
Armored Warfare - Official Website
Tier 7-10 Rebalance, Part 1 – Power Creep
Learn more about one of the term “power creep”, its implications on Armored Warfare gameplay and the solutions available to deal with it
[
2:44 AM
]
Cody MacArthur Fett
:
Any possibility of adding the ability to test drive on any map like in games like Mech Warrior Online? The utility being that you could use that function in order to explore the maps by yourself and practice on them without having to worry about letting down the people you're matchmade with. (Asking for a friend who can't ask right now, but I have personally experienced situations where myself or one of my teammates can't complete objectives in time because we haven't been able to learn which road leads where, and we don't have time to learn because we're being chased by a T-15 Armata or a Bradley swarm from hell.)
[
2:45 AM
]
Nekrosmas
:
More of a suggestion, but for next BP, will the possibility of using all vehicles for BP missions return? I personally don't mind playing some games on BP vehicles but it gets really really boring after the first few days. My compromise would be you progress a little faster on BP vehicles but being able to play other tanks to grind out BP missions seems not unreasonable
[
2:46 AM
]
Krieger22
:
Would it be possible to make flags unlocked through the battlepath available for use without needing to pay to unlock the flag function?
[
2:47 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any possibility of adding the ability to test drive on any map like in games like Mech Warrior Online? The utility being that you could use that function in order to explore the maps by yourself and practice on them without having to worry about letting down the people you're matchmade with. (Asking for a friend who can't ask right now, but I have personally experienced situations where myself or one of my teammates can't complete objectives in time because we haven't been able to learn which road leads where, and we don't have time to learn because we're being chased by a T-15 Armata or a Bradley swarm from hell.)

@Cody MacArthur Fett No. I could give you tons of platitudes about it all being a part of the learning experience but the truth is that adapting these maps would be too much work for too niche use. It's probably easier to just run those missions on lower difficulty and learn.
[
2:48 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Would it be possible to make flags unlocked through the battlepath available for use without needing to pay to unlock the flag function?

@Krieger22 Yeah, that one's a bitch :frowning: The flag feature was controversial even internally and we had a lot of discussions about that one. For the time being, I don't think anyone's gonna touch that.
[
2:49 AM
]
Sinny's
:
Were AI only vehicles considered for PvE ? Technicals for example, I would see factions like the PLM or the Lions make extensive use of those realisticaly
[
2:49 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

More of a suggestion, but for next BP, will the possibility of using all vehicles for BP missions return? I personally don't mind playing some games on BP vehicles but it gets really really boring after the first few days. My compromise would be you progress a little faster on BP vehicles but being able to play other tanks to grind out BP missions seems not unreasonable

@Nekrosmas I am afraid the devs seem quite adamant on this one as a way of actually promoting the next BP vehicles since the missions contain the customizations for them and all that.
[
2:50 AM
]
Topper Harley
:
How about unused battle coins from previous Battle Paths?
I have 2k coins from the American BP that I can't use. I really don't wanna start the next BP with those in stock, and the unused coins from this one, and start collecting a third type when the next BP starts.
[
2:50 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Were AI only vehicles considered for PvE ? Technicals for example, I would see factions like the PLM or the Lions make extensive use of those realisticaly

@Sinny's Yes. Even fairly recently. The conclusion was that making such models for bots only would be a waste of effort (modeling is very expensive as you can imagine) and in player hands, they'd be either cancer or useless.
[
2:51 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How about unused battle coins from previous Battle Paths?
    I have 2k coins from the American BP that I can't use. I really don't wanna start the next BP with those in stock, and the unused coins from this one, and start collecting a third type when the next BP starts.

@Topper Harley I'm afraid the current system is final. Changing rules mid-game would be meh.
[
2:52 AM
]
Arpalys
:
It is pretty small thing, but 13% reload speed bonus on retrofit and vehicle upgrades is actually calculated as 12.5%, and there are few other stats that doesn't display below decimal points. Is it system limitation that its displayed this way?
[
]
Krieger22
:
With regards to BP missions, would that not require some scaling to make missions more doable if you don't have the Tier 10 at the end off the pass or the crate vehicle?
[
]
BEKASTORM
:
I spent 9000 gold for having the possibility to use the bataillon flag but noway to use it!. It for me useless is there any way to be refund?
[
2:53 AM
]
Sinny's
:
Alright then, one last question from me (and thanks a lot for your answers). Should the massive rebalance envisioned for the next update not work as intended, is there any contigency plans to avoid a the rise of a toxic environment for MBT and other vehicles affected by the changes ?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

It is pretty small thing, but 13% reload speed bonus on retrofit and vehicle upgrades is actually calculated as 12.5%, and there are few other stats that doesn't display below decimal points. Is it system limitation that its displayed this way?

@Arpalys Yeah, rounding mumbo jumbo... PM me screenshots and I can submit a bug report internally but, as you say, it's a small thing.
[
]
Beeda2004
:
How about BP crate which is only one week per month it will stay this system or return normal one?
[
2:54 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

With regards to BP missions, would that not require some scaling to make missions more doable if you don't have the Tier 10 at the end off the pass or the crate vehicle?

@Krieger22 Well, you better spend that moneh  play well to earn that Tier 10 :slight_smile: That's how it works.
[
]
BEKASTORM
:
and the flag is implemented already in your library files !
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

How about BP crate which is only one week per month it will stay this system or return normal one?

@Beeda2004 Nerozumím otázce.
[
2:55 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

and the flag is implemented already in your library files !

@BEKASTORM Really? Which flag is it (what battalion) and what is your ingame name?
[
2:56 AM
]
IvoDS
:
will the next BP have a tier 10 vehicle?
[
2:56 AM
]
Beeda2004
:
i mean in next battlepath, if devs think this new system when is crate only one week is a success or in next battlepath they will return into normal one when is crate whole time available
[
2:57 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Alright then, one last question from me (and thanks a lot for your answers). Should the massive rebalance envisioned for the next update not work as intended, is there any contigency plans to avoid a the rise of a toxic environment for MBT and other vehicles affected by the changes ?

@Sinny's Well, it will work as the devs intend. Whether you'll like that is another question :slight_smile: But in all seriousness: we will listen to your feedback and will make sure it's not a total shitshow.
[
]
Komitadjie
:
With the approach of the end of the BP, and the rather difficult play conditions due to lag in the past month, are there currently any plans to extend the battle path for a few weeks to make up the play time?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

will the next BP have a tier 10 vehicle?

@IvoDS Yes
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

With the approach of the end of the BP, and the rather difficult play conditions due to lag in the past month, are there currently any plans to extend the battle path for a few weeks to make up the play time?

@Komitadjie It's currently being discussed. I proposed two extra weeks.
[
2:58 AM
]
Beeda2004
:
i mean in next battlepath, if devs think this new system when is crate only one week is a success or in next battlepath they will return into normal one when is crate whole time available
[
2:59 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@Beeda2004 Well, this is not on devs. This is our doing. Whether it's a success... hm. Debatable.
[
]
darkrai
:
how much of the pts feedback from the eu/na side will even be acknowledged by the devs? nothing, like it seems to always be?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

how much of the pts feedback from the eu/na side will even be acknowledged by the devs? nothing, like it seems to always be?

@darkrai Well, they always read it. Whether they agree is another matter :slight_smile:
[
]
Qbicle
:
Many of Francine's vehicles have the "customisation" feature. That said, do people mostly choose the same modules/options over others, or the choice distributions are fairly even?
[
3:00 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Many of Francine's vehicles have the "customisation" feature. That said, do people mostly choose the same modules/options over others, or the choice distributions are fairly even?

@Qbicle From what I remember, there is a "top build" that's more popular than the others for each vehicle. The actual numbers, however, I do not have.
[
3:00 AM
]
BEKASTORM
:
flag_battalion_006.dds in vehicule_flags in  pak files.
[
3:01 AM
]
Topper Harley
:
What type of tanks will be add in the next BP? We have a bunch of LVL 10 MBTS. Are we getting a LVL 10 light or something that's premium and better than the T-15?
[
3:01 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

flag_battalion_006.dds in vehicule_flags in  pak files.

@BEKASTORM Again, PM me your ingame nickname and the Battalion name.
[
3:02 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What type of tanks will be add in the next BP? We have a bunch of LVL 10 MBTS. Are we getting a LVL 10 light or something that's premium and better than the T-15?

@Topper Harley You're getting the Type 15 Light Tank before the next BP, so it's not like the LTs will be missed. As for the nature of the next BP, it will contain quite diverse vehicles, much like this one.
[
3:03 AM
]
BEKASTORM
:
Bekastorm and CEBEKA [CEBK] bataillon
[
3:03 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Isn't that a Russian battalion? Why are you asking here? :slight_smile:
[
3:04 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Anyway, I'll ask our game master to give it to you.
[
]
babis95
:
hello guys there is an issue with the bots in hardcore missions when you get spotted they snap shots at you and 95% of them hit you and when they get there tracks shot of they spin the turret in secods to your location  is it going to be fixed in the near feature
[
]
Krieger22
:
What drove the change to the 2T Stalker that drove it down a tier? I noticed that there was a post on the AW Facebook page a while back that featured the Stalker with one of the missile stalks airbrushed out Screenshot_20200722-220808.png
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

hello guys there is an issue with the bots in hardcore missions when you get spotted they snap shots at you and 95% of them hit you and when they get there tracks shot of they spin the turret in secods to your location  is it going to be fixed in the near feature

@babis95 Bot targeting will be addressed, yes.
[
3:05 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What drove the change to the 2T Stalker that drove it down a tier? I noticed that there was a post on the AW Facebook page a while back that featured the Stalker with one of the missile stalks airbrushed out Screenshot_20200722-220808.png

@Krieger22 Balance considerations in combination with its place in the Tier 7-10 rebalance.
[
3:05 AM
]
Universali
:
when will hana be added as a commander, or will she be thrown to the wolves lore-wise
[
3:06 AM
]
BEKASTORM
:
@SilentstalkerFTR  thanks a lot!
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

when will hana be added as a commander, or will she be thrown to the wolves lore-wise

@Universali That airship has no food supplies so they'll probably starve and eat each other with Harper. Literally. And that's canon.
[
]
Topper Harley
:
Is the Type 15 going to be a premium tank?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is the Type 15 going to be a premium tank?

@Topper Harley Yes
[
3:07 AM
]
Krieger22
:
Is NERA going to be present on future vehicles or will it remain a gimmick for this battlepath's vehicles?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is NERA going to be present on future vehicles or will it remain a gimmick for this battlepath's vehicles?

@Krieger22 At this point we have no plans to retrofit old vehicles with it. But it may appear in the future on new vehicles.
[
]
ALLADIN2
:
@SilentstalkerFTR https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-vickers-mk72
You can give Vickers Mk.7 / 2 all possible weapons and make it unique?
Rifled 105mm L7 variant (designated TLK 7A1)
Rifled 120mm L11A5 (the Chieftain gun)
Smoothbore Rheinmetall 120mm L/44
Smoothbore GIAT 120mm CN-120 F1
In Development: Vickers Mk.7/2
Learn about this upcoming British Main Battle Tank
[
3:08 AM
]
Fírnen
:

Seasonal spec ops are over, so I guess we'll have to figure out something new.

Sorry if this was explained before, but might I ask why this decision was made? I get that the storyline of Magnus is over, but it's not like he is the only character in this story, nor are there no other stories worth telling. Spec Ops was the one thing that made me come back to this game regularly, I never played AW for the PvP and normal PvE, as much fun as it is, gets quite repetitive after a while. The Spec Ops was the best thing AW had to offer imo, so I don't understand why it's being cancelled.
[
3:08 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR https://aw.my.games/en/news/general/development-vickers-mk72
    You can give Vickers Mk.7 / 2 all possible weapons and make it unique?
    Rifled 105mm L7 variant (designated TLK 7A1)
    Rifled 120mm L11A5 (the Chieftain gun)
    Smoothbore Rheinmetall 120mm L/44
    Smoothbore GIAT 120mm CN-120 F1

@ALLADIN2 We could. But first, it will be rebalanced (yes, buffed) in 0.33
In Development: Vickers Mk.7/2
Learn about this upcoming British Main Battle Tank
[
3:10 AM
]
ALLADIN2
:

@ALLADIN2 We could. But first, it will be rebalanced (yes, buffed) in 0.33

@SilentstalkerFTR Good!
This will open up 4 different gameplay on one tank
[
3:11 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Sorry if this was explained before, but might I ask why this decision was made? I get that the storyline of Magnus is over, but it's not like he is the only character in this story, nor are there no other stories worth telling. Spec Ops was the one thing that made me come back to this game regularly, I never played AW for the PvP and normal PvE, as much fun as it is, gets quite repetitive after a while. The Spec Ops was the best thing AW had to offer imo, so I don't understand why it's being cancelled.

@Fírnen That is a very complex question that has much to do with how the last few Special Operations performed, player feedback and a lot of other things. As you can imagine, these missions were super expensive to develop and we devoted pretty much all map-making resources to them while the rest of the game suffered. What we need to do is fix some older maps too, overhaul some of them even, make new standard PvE missions, more PvP maps.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR Good!
    This will open up 4 different gameplay on one tank

@ALLADIN2 I never said we will do it. Just that we could. Sorry, no such plan now.
[
]
darkrai
:
Going by some files, it seems like the Type 10 was supposed to have the commander be out of the tank with his upper body, commanding the tank open hatched, but that isnt implemented, do you know why, or could poke?
[
3:13 AM
]
BEKASTORM
:
Is there any way to have an inventory for the batallion in the future in order to make exchanges/gifts between members?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Going by some files, it seems like the Type 10 was supposed to have the commander be out of the tank with his upper body, commanding the tank open hatched, but that isnt implemented, do you know why, or could poke?

@darkrai Seriously? How do you know that? This stuff made it to game files? But to answer you, this was one of very early concepts for this vehicle's skin, having a live commander in the hatch. We decided that driving unbuttoned into battle and having the commander killed with a single machinegun shot was not a good idea.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is there any way to have an inventory for the batallion in the future in order to make exchanges/gifts between members?

@BEKASTORM Not currently planned.
[
]
11coolman11
:
What part of the battle UI will be reworked in update 0.33?
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

What part of the battle UI will be reworked in update 0.33?

@11coolman11 Loading screens and some minor things.
[
3:14 AM
]
ALLADIN2
:

@ALLADIN2 I never said we will do it. Just that we could. Sorry, no such plan now.

@SilentstalkerFTR  Same as in KPZ-70 with about 1) 120 and 2) 152

Perhaps in the future, since all these tools are available
[
3:14 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

@SilentstalkerFTR  Same as in KPZ-70 with about 1) 120 and 2) 152

Perhaps in the future, since all these tools are available

@ALLADIN2 Perhaps.
[
3:16 AM
]
Fírnen
:

That is a very complex question that has much to do with how the last few Special Operations performed, player feedback and a lot of other things. As you can imagine, these missions were super expensive to develop and we devoted pretty much all map-making resources to them while the rest of the game suffered. What we need to do is fix some older maps too, overhaul some of them even, make new standard PvE missions, more PvP maps.

That's a shame. Even if it wasn't 4 new maps every couple of months, but rather just quicker edits of existing maps to fit the story, I would have loved to see the story side of this game being developed further. It's something you just don't find in any other game of this kind.
[
3:16 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

That's a shame. Even if it wasn't 4 new maps every couple of months, but rather just quicker edits of existing maps to fit the story, I would have loved to see the story side of this game being developed further. It's something you just don't find in any other game of this kind.

@Fírnen Well, story missions will continue, just in a different form.
[
3:17 AM
]
darkrai
:

@darkrai Seriously? How do you know that? This stuff made it to game files? But to answer you, this was one of very early concepts for this vehicle's skin, having a live commander in the hatch. We decided that driving unbuttoned into battle and having the commander killed with a single machinegun shot was not a good idea.

@SilentstalkerFTR yes, that made it into the files. IIRC there is also a vehicle for ages that, if assembled, looks like a LAV-600 hull with a turret that looks like the Scorpion 90's
unknown.png
[
3:18 AM
]
11coolman11
:
Can we expect another article on rebalance tier 7-10 this week?
[
]
Fírnen
:

Well, story missions will continue, just in a different form.

Oh, alright then. I'll be on the lookout for what the devs have in store for us then. Thanks!
[
]
Wulfalier
:
and that model is without rubber skirts :smile:
[
3:19 AM
]
AmdOleg0775
:
WTF
[
3:21 AM
]
11coolman11
:
Are you planning a new season for this year?
[
3:21 AM
]
Medic1968
:
Is the AGDS finally going to get some love (buffed)?
[
3:24 AM
]
Cody MacArthur Fett
:
1) Any possibility of having tie-ins with other properties, much like how that other tank game and a certain ship game have tie-ins with properties like Girls und Panzer and Transformers? . . . It's a silly question, I know, but I also know from personal experience that those sorts of events can bring in new players. (That's what got me into War Thunder years and years ago.)

2) And since I have this time I might as well ask if the Sergeant York (Tier 5 premium from the last Battle Path) is going to get rebalanced or retiered at some point. Not because I want it to be, mind you, but because another of my friends just will not shut up about how they're a bunch of kill stealing [Scottish curse word]s and how it's pointless to play the game with even one of them in the team. I really would like an answer that I can bring back to him and say "This is what the developers say," since it will likely be a great deal of time before it will become available to buy and I get just send him the money to get it so he can personally experience all the faults and find out that it's not the most overpowered thing in the entire game like he thinks it is.
[
3:28 AM
]
darkrai
:
as a follow up: the Cougar FSV, has been there for atleast a year, if not longer. never got removed, not sure if it also got updated the same way as the rest of the models, but it is there nonetheless unknown.png
[
3:33 AM
]
Krieger22
:
Has there been any consideration of making some sort of counter for how much of a vehicle's known production run has been destroyed by players in all matches?
[
3:35 AM
]
joebob73
:
Will you be fixing the inconsistencies between shell performance across vehicles?  When the same round, from the same gun, does different damage/pen, that confuses a lot of players.  This is most noticeable on the Russian T5 MBTs, as there's 4 different ones, all of which have the same shells with notably different performance.

Also, the "Tandem HEAT" effect on the Chinese T8 Type 99 MBT does not function, as the HEAT round is still blocked by ERA.  This round functions properly on all other vehicles that carry it (96B, 99A, 99A2)

The HEAT-MP round on the M1A1 and M1A1 AIM also does not have the "normal" 35% damage bonus, instead having only 25%.  Is this intended?  The same round on the M60-2000 gets the "proper" 35%.
[
3:36 AM
]
Arpalys
:
Any plan for improved armor inspector feature? Such as x-ray view of internal module, which part receive minor damage(unmanned turret is kinda obvious, but there are some counterintuitive ones, such as commander hatches), if certain ammo rack got damage, how much damage will it take(displays whether it have blowout panel mechanism or regular ammo rack)..
[
3:41 AM
]
Insertcoin
:
Will we ever see the CATTB for sale in my game store?
[
3:47 AM
]
D00T_Eternal
:
So how are battle coins calculated for spirit haven, it feels like I'm getting a random amount each game
[
3:47 AM
]
Krieger22
:
Would it be possible to view all the spots you got hit in a particular match?
[
3:50 AM
]
Aaron187
:
Hi any way to get the game to stop issuing a service warning when you do not have any of your ammo slots filled with any "infantry defense" calibre?
[
3:53 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Okay guys, it's quite late and I do have personal stuff to do now. Like sleeping. Gonna close the channel and answer the rest, like before.
[
3:54 AM
]
Aaron187
:
Also, any thing coming in terms of queue management for when things are slow (detectable possibly by current queue times, and amount of players in hanger vs in match) for suggesting tiers to players queued up in spread out tiers to match up?
[
3:55 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Can we expect another article on rebalance tier 7-10 this week?

@11coolman11 Yes. The final one.
[
3:55 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Are you planning a new season for this year?

@11coolman11 Yes, for 0.34
[
3:56 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Is the AGDS finally going to get some love (buffed)?

@Medic1968 Yes hopefully :slight_smile:
[
3:56 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

1) Any possibility of having tie-ins with other properties, much like how that other tank game and a certain ship game have tie-ins with properties like Girls und Panzer and Transformers? . . . It's a silly question, I know, but I also know from personal experience that those sorts of events can bring in new players. (That's what got me into War Thunder years and years ago.)

2) And since I have this time I might as well ask if the Sergeant York (Tier 5 premium from the last Battle Path) is going to get rebalanced or retiered at some point. Not because I want it to be, mind you, but because another of my friends just will not shut up about how they're a bunch of kill stealing [Scottish curse word]s and how it's pointless to play the game with even one of them in the team. I really would like an answer that I can bring back to him and say "This is what the developers say," since it will likely be a great deal of time before it will become available to buy and I get just send him the money to get it so he can personally experience all the faults and find out that it's not the most overpowered thing in the entire game like he thinks it is.

@Cody MacArthur Fett 1) This is costly. Like, really costly. I wouldn't expect anything like that. 2) It's on our radar, yes.
[
3:57 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

as a follow up: the Cougar FSV, has been there for atleast a year, if not longer. never got removed, not sure if it also got updated the same way as the rest of the models, but it is there nonetheless unknown.png

@darkrai Yea ancient Obsidian era stuff.
[
3:58 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Has there been any consideration of making some sort of counter for how much of a vehicle's known production run has been destroyed by players in all matches?

@Krieger22 Retroactively? Probably not, I don't think this is tracked by the server. For the future? Maybe.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will you be fixing the inconsistencies between shell performance across vehicles?  When the same round, from the same gun, does different damage/pen, that confuses a lot of players.  This is most noticeable on the Russian T5 MBTs, as there's 4 different ones, all of which have the same shells with notably different performance.

Also, the "Tandem HEAT" effect on the Chinese T8 Type 99 MBT does not function, as the HEAT round is still blocked by ERA.  This round functions properly on all other vehicles that carry it (96B, 99A, 99A2)

The HEAT-MP round on the M1A1 and M1A1 AIM also does not have the "normal" 35% damage bonus, instead having only 25%.  Is this intended?  The same round on the M60-2000 gets the "proper" 35%.

@joebob73 Tier 7-10 rebalance in 0.33.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Any plan for improved armor inspector feature? Such as x-ray view of internal module, which part receive minor damage(unmanned turret is kinda obvious, but there are some counterintuitive ones, such as commander hatches), if certain ammo rack got damage, how much damage will it take(displays whether it have blowout panel mechanism or regular ammo rack)..

@Arpalys Not at the moment.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Will we ever see the CATTB for sale in my game store?

@Insertcoin Eventually.
[
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

So how are battle coins calculated for spirit haven, it feels like I'm getting a random amount each game

@D00T_Eternal It's in FAQ
[
3:59 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Would it be possible to view all the spots you got hit in a particular match?

@Krieger22 They should have hole decals in them :slight_smile:
[
3:59 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Hi any way to get the game to stop issuing a service warning when you do not have any of your ammo slots filled with any "infantry defense" calibre?

@Aaron187 Yes, that's annoying. I'll ask.
[
4:00 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:

Also, any thing coming in terms of queue management for when things are slow (detectable possibly by current queue times, and amount of players in hanger vs in match) for suggesting tiers to players queued up in spread out tiers to match up?

@Aaron187 But that would make the situation on some Tiers even worse, especially for players who don't have higher Tiers yet (this would make players gravitate towards Tiers 8-10). So, no.
[
4:00 AM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
Alright then. Good night.

zhFsGE1.png

Type 10 with the commander.

wGoehAb.png

Cougar FSV

Extra answers:

5:07 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
@here Commanders! As usual, I have a post-Q&A debriefing with the suggestions that I passed on to the developers. Here are their answers:

1) Can we remove "heavy armor" requirement from full 5 man platoons? Right now, these require you to have at least 1 MBT or something in PvE, but players don't want that.

Yes. it is a bug that should be already fixed. Please provide us with evidence that it is not working. (You can PM me screenshots, should be easy enough)

2) Can we introduce a proper Rewind ability for replays?

No. This would require a complete replay overhaul (would take months of work) and would only appeal to a very small number of players.

3) There are still quite a few skins (mostly Wolf and Shark,.... which really shouldn't even be in the pool, IMHO) that are locked to our accounts (can't trade across battalion to someone who doesn't have it), nor can we sell them, not even for credits. So is there a plan to unlock more battalion Transfer items, or let us sell off locked inventory? Or even a "buy in" like the flags and banners, so anyone in the battalion can buy into the Transfer system?

Yes. We can make old season skin items tradable.

4) Can we make an UI element where you can apply one camouflage to multiple (or all) your vehicles at once?

Maybe in the future. Not very soon
[
5:07 PM
]
SilentstalkerFTR
:
5) Players would like to see Wiesel with autocannon return. Can we make that happen?

Maybe, but not this year.

6) Can we add some difficult PvE requirements for Warmaster skins?

We will think about it. But the main issue around difficult PvE requirements is that once players learned how to do them they stop being difficult.

7) Several players over the last couple of weeks complained about the Assault mode on Pipelines. It seems it favors the defender too much. Can we look at that (whether it's true and if it is, fix or at least remove this particular mode from this map?)

It does, but not all that much so that it requires an urgent fix or removal. We don't have any further plans for this particular mode.

8) There was a really interesting suggestion. Can we add the vehicles from the current Battle Path (WITH their BP Enigma skins on) to the Spirithaven Spec OP AI pool?

Good suggestion. We will discuss it internally.

Previous Q&A summaries:
https://armoredlabs.net/index.php?/topic/232-may-26-qa-from-discord/
https://armoredlabs.net/index.php?/topic/278-june-16-qa-from-discord/

Edit: round 2 is ongoing right now, new answers soon.

Edit 2: round 2 added.

Edit whatever: added extra answers

Edited by Haswell
Added extra answers (see edit history)

Spoiler

Some funny stuff

:snrk:

4F2h8q9.png

cgaZPfD.png

JeTUFHb.png

3 hours ago, Haswell said:

SS would prefer the game to be PvE centric with good narrative. (note: I feel the same way, the only thing AW has over WoT and WT is PvE.)

At this point I don't really care as a PVP player. Could be a good move because PVP does not seem to get any better (we'll see what happens with 0.33). PVE definitely has a big potential in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

RIP to infantry commands but that was kinda expected.

As for the Cougar FSV, that has been around in the files for quite some time and the 3D model can still be previewed on a certain website Other unused models include the XM723 and Piranha IIIC.

There was even a BMP-3M with 57mm gun at some point even before Balance 2.0 became live. It makes me wonder what they'd want to do with all those models apart from leaving them in the not-so-forgotten realm.

OpZ474S.png

aMcZOFg.png

12 hours ago, Haswell said:
  •  
  • Type 15 (ZTQ-15) will be available before the next BP. It will be a premium tier 9 for sale.

I never said anything about "for sale" I believe.

12 minutes ago, Silentstalker said:

I never said anything about "for sale" I believe.

My bad, thought I read something about it being sold on the My.games market. Fixed.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler

On 8/11/2020 at 1:44 PM, Haswell said:

No plans for easily switchable garages, it requires effort to keep all the garages up to date with the constant visual changes. (note: you can still switch garages by modding, but YMMV.)

But I only want 1 garage and not have it change any time there is a patch that comes out.  i wonder why we can't have a drop down to select a garage.

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

On 8/11/2020 at 7:44 PM, Haswell said:

2) Can we introduce a proper Rewind ability for replays?

i guess NO, because it's not a video file, and is just recreating the match by pumping back everyones mouseclicks into the client ...

Edited by Lenticulas (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."