Lenticulas

Glops screwed - multiple issues

Amongst others:

• Random jerking into zoomed-in mode, glops and pve.
  • Vehicles randomly jerking their own steering, resulted in 2 crashes in my VCAC in 1 match, both resulted in me being jammed on an obstacle, shot & killed.
  • Viewpoint randomly jerking to the side 45 deg, and then sometimes back again, so you can't tell where you are going.
  • VCAC missiles ploughing into the ground 30m in front of tank
  • Rubberbanding when driving, even when dead, and watching from over some other player's tank, it's giving me a frigging headache.

Tips to replicate:
Play glops, crash repeatedly, attempt to not bayonet the screen with the keyboard in frustration.

Edit: this lot has happened since the most recent update.

Edited by Lenticulas (see edit history)

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

You forgot to say that you only get narrows (well 8 out of 10 games or something like that both t8 and t9)... Sorry I needed to vent for a bit about this 

2 hours ago, itzjustrick said:

You forgot to say that you only get narrows..

Agreed, too much Narrows... in fact everyone seems to agree that Narrows is shit.

I can't believe they haven't done anything about this..., my tinfoil hat theory, is that Narrows is the map that they've worked out how to make people lose on. And when your win rate gets too high, they put you on Narrows, and screw you over.

"Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth."

15 hours ago, Lenticulas said:

Amongst others:

• Random jerking into zoomed-in mode, glops and pve.
  • Vehicles randomly jerking their own steering, resulted in 2 crashes in my VCAC in 1 match, both resulted in me being jammed on an obstacle, shot & killed.
  • Viewpoint randomly jerking to the side 45 deg, and then sometimes back again, so you can't tell where you are going.
  • VCAC missiles ploughing into the ground 30m in front of tank
  • Rubberbanding when driving, even when dead, and watching from over some other player's tank, it's giving me a frigging headache.

Tips to replicate:
Play glops, crash repeatedly, attempt to not bayonet the screen with the keyboard in frustration.

Edit: this lot has happened since the most recent update.

Last few days when driving the milk truck (VCAC) ,  I have noticed, the 1st missile fired after reload seems to vanish, I'm in sniper mode zoomed in, so i can't see where it goes, 

, but I'm guessing it doing what you describe, 

3 hours ago, Travlla said:

Last few days when driving the milk truck (VCAC) ,  I have noticed, the 1st missile fired after reload

IIRC, it was on Ghost field, glops, I was at ground level, and there was a Sphinx up a hill a bit. I fired, and the missile went straight forward, into the ground, instead of starting to turn upwards towards the target. Even if I didn't get lock, surely the missile would have gone towards my aim point?

I'll check later, maybe someone smoked near me or him and I didn't notice??

EDIT it was some missiles just seemed to vanish, and the VCAC missiles basically have no maneuverability, even with Rashid & the ATGM computer retrofit... it's pretty much got to be straight shot, or nothing