Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

5 hours ago, Haswell said:

QoL Improvements: we're going full retard edition ..

Oh come on Hassy, don't sugar coat it man - no one's gonna get it if you keep tip-toeing round what you really mean ;-) couldn't resist

4 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Additionally I fear that the already long MM queues (at least for the PVP modes) will even suffer more.

is there any confirmation re: IS THIS IN Glops too?
Because, say at tier 5, you already have Hell's own job getting ANY match at all, even in a non-prem, and then with this, you are limited to T5-6 only, limiting your player pool even more. I suspect though, that there may be a time/queue size limit to this and it'll just dump it after a set time period, rather than never giving you a match.
Of course this has no effect on T9-10

The other fallout from this is of course, those people with normal tanks, are gonna be more likely to get in the +2 match zone, because they will have to fight the leftovers from other peoples' matches.

... and the effects of mass Strelas + OPhelia + Premium MM too - that explains a lot

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

3 hours ago, Haswell said:

Oh come on Hassy, don't sugar coat it man - no one's gonna get it if you keep tip-toeing round what you really mean ;-) couldn't resist

2 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

Additionally I fear that the already long MM queues (at least for the PVP modes) will even suffer more.

Because, say at tier 5, you already have Hell's own job getting ANY match at all, even in a non-prem, and then with this, you are limited to T5-6 only, limiting your player pool even more. I suspect though, that there may be a time/queue size limit to this and it'll just dump it after a set time period, rather than never giving you a match.

The other fallout from this is of course, those people with normal tanks, are gonna be more likely to get in the +2 match zone, because they will have to fight the leftovers from other peoples' matches.

... and the effects of mass Strelas + OPhelia + Premium MM too,
and let's face it, this is the FIRST thing people with Strelas & OPhelia are going to do, because they are just that guy.
- kerrist on a frigging unicycle.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

2 hours ago, Haswell said:

2 hours ago, TeyKey1 said:

... and the effects of mass Strelas + OPhelia + Premium MM too, and let's face it, this is the FIRST thing people with Strelas & OPhelia are going to do, because they are just that guy.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

1 hour ago, TeyKey1 said:

... and the effects of mass Strelas + OPhelia + Premium MM too, and lets face it, this is the FIRST thing people with Strelas & OPhelia are going to do, because they are just that guy.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

... and the effects of mass Strelas + OPhelia + Premium MM too, and lets face it, this is the FIRST thing people with Strelas & Ophelis are going to do, because they are just that guy.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Because, say at tier 5, you already have Hell's own job getting ANY match at all, even in a non-prem, and then with this, you are limited to T5-6 only, limiting your player pool even more. I suspect though, that there may be a time/queue size limit to this and it'll just dump it aftera time period, rather than never giving you a match.

... and the effects of mass Strelas + OPhelia + Premium MM too, and lets face it, this is the FIRST thing people with Strelas & Ophelis are going to do, because they are just that guy.