Katsumoto

Issues With Discord Overlay And Other Things Since 0.32

Ever since the release of 0.32, there are some things that just stopped working correctly for tie in's for AW.

For example:

• I started to get use to having the overlay on for Discord for voice comms  For a few days after 0.32 came out I chalked up it not working at all to something else.
    • I have gone through and did everything that I could find on Google to fix the overlay but it is no use.
  • I have a Logitech G815 keyboard and use the dreaded Logitech GHub software for it.  I have the lighting on the keyboard set up so that when AW starts, it shifts over, or at least it did.  Now I have to do multiple alt-tabs between the desktop and the game to get the lighting to enable.
    • Logitech is lacking in information in more ways than one regarding how the GHub works.  Since there isn't a direct "short cut" to the running game file, I had to use the task manager to find what was running and link it to that file and it worked great until 0.32 rolled out.
  • With the 0.32 patch roll out, I have had issues with the alt-tabbing out to the desktop.  When I ran in any mode (windowless boarder, full screen, etc) where it would never work properly.

Has anyone else had issues related to Discord and GHub not working correctly when it comes to AW since 0.32?

"If you were not birthed with claws or fangs, store bought will do just fine."

2 hours ago, Katsumoto said:

I started to get use to having the overlay on for Discord for voice comms  For a few days after 0.32 came out I chalked up it not working at all to something else.

I ... use the dreaded Logitech GHub software for it. 

Hm, I was contemplating Discord for voice comms in AW, but if it's not working, I might wait until 0.33...

I use Logitech keyboards with the hub hardware and drivers, but not the Ghub UI software; no problems with 0.32 at that level.

Hope this helps a little, DVC, QR

I have had no issues with Discord in any of the patches but then again I use the default set up.  when in voice channel I still get a list of those in the channel and an indicator as to who is speaking by virtue of their name lighting up for lack of a better description.   perhaps  screen shot of what your issues are could help someone with more knowledge on the subject than I.