PanzerMarmelade

“AW Shenanigans Challenge”

Hello Commanders,
starting Sunday the 2nd of August and every Sunday me and a selection of other players and streamers will hold an “AW Shenanigans Challenge”. From 19:00 CEST until 23:00 CEST you can challenge us to play a full platoon of a specific tank, ammunition and (if applied) infantry loadout in a hardcore PVE battle. If we fail to win the battle your name will go in a list. At the last Sunday of the month I will draw 4 winners. The winners will get to chose one of the following prizes. 14 days rental of a tier 8-10 premium tank or a permanent skin (you get to choose). The codes will be given to the winners during the Monday stream.

Rental Tanks:
AFT-10
AMX 10 RCR, AMX 10 RCR Bastille Day
Ascod LT 105
BMPT Mod. 2000, BMPT Mod. 2000 Reaper, BMPT Mod. 2000 Saphire
Challenger 1 Falcon
M-95 Degman
M1A1 AIM
Marder 2
T-14 152 Armata
T-72B3, T-72B3 Green, T-72B3 Sunray
Type 92A2 140
Vickers Mk. 7
VT5 , VT5 Dragon
WWO Wilk

Skins:
BMD-2M Sledgehammer skin
Object 640 Cyber skin
Object 279 Mir skin
T-90A Motherland skin
Magach 6B Fahrenheit skin
M1128 Stryker Bad Bee skin
Challenger 2 ATDU Beast skin
Centauro 120 Beast skin
Merkava Mk.3D BAZ Beast skin
VBL INGWE Beast skin
AMX-13 DCA Beast skin

Restriction and Conditions:
• The tank you pick us to play must be owned by all platoon members, this restriction does not apply on progression vehicles that are unlocked.
• Every vehicle can be picked only once per session.
• Infantry restriction can be only between AT squads or Mortar squads, Snipers do not apply.
• You can pick more than one challenge, but you can only enter once to the draw.
• We have the right to skip a map-operation only once.
• Use of Coaxial MG is not restricted.

• Above tier 7 autocannons HE is not a choice.
• I have the right to pick my platoon. Platoon members can pick a challenge, but they are not eligible to enter the winners draw.
• You have to be a follower in twitch to enter the winners draw.

shenanigans.png

Edited by PanzerMarmelade (see edit history)

This actually sounds fun, if a bit masochistic when the inevitable bad ideas come up.

*notes down time to tune in*

Spoiler

8 minutes ago, Haswell said:

This actually sounds fun, if a bit masochistic when the inevitable bad ideas come up.

We did a couple of runs recently, without the prizes, and it wasn't that bad.
Other than that,  we try to break the game.

image.png

8 minutes ago, PanzerMarmelade said:

We did a couple of runs recently, without the prizes, and it wasn't that bad.

Just wait for Sebastian's ideas :kek:

Sounds fun, I'll be there.

Spoiler

fdassdaas.jpg.c709df3e98adc5265f232fe9458a3043.jpg

8 minutes ago, TeyKey1 said:

Just wait for Sebastian's ideas :kek:

Sounds fun, I'll be there.

We also tried without using the guns but it didn't work so well. Still I think we did pretty well...image.thumb.png.1d0a5a71f76c61a4c2b4cb5648595da3.png

I already have some ideas in mid. But a question: we( the viewer) can choose tank and ammo load out, but can't choose commander? And, as for ammo load out, can we give you all no ammo?
edit: can we just tell you to use machine gun ammo, in tanks that have it?

1 minute ago, Sebastian_Grimm said:

I already have some ideas in mid. But a question: we( the viewer) can choose tank and ammo load out, but can't choose commander? And, as for ammo load out, can we give you all no ammo?

No. You have to choose one ammo type but not the commander (maybe we can exclude OPhelia and Alissa). Also if the tank has more than one weapon system, excluding Coax MGs, then you can say no to one ammo type. e.g. let say you pick the Stryker ADATS. You can pick HESH or AP rockets and say 0 ATGMs in the ammo loadout. If you pick the Ontos then HEP or HEAT, the .50 cal cannot be restricted and we are allowed to use it.

13 hours ago, Baron_Georg said:

what about people who don't have all available commanders unlocked can they use anyone?

You got this wrong. Me and a few friends will play, in a platoon, tanks followers will pick to challenge us.

On 7/28/2020 at 8:17 AM, Haswell said:

Hope someone captures a few highlights for posterity for those who need to sleep/work during the livestream.  

Good luck! 

6 minutes ago, Quantum_Ranger said:

Hope someone captures a few highlights for posterity for those who need to sleep/work during the livestream.  

Good luck! 

All my streams are available on VOD later. That's why I like Twitch.

Update - Rules 

1.      You do not have to be a follower to pick a challenge, but if you are not you are not eligible to win a code.

2.      If in the duration of the month you unfollow the channel you are automatically disqualified from winning a code.

3.      To give us a challenge you need to use channel points PRETZELS. You pick a tank, ammo type and if available AT squads or Mortars. Snipers are not a choice.

4.      SPGs can be restricted only on HE or HESH. Smoke or White Phosphorus are free for us to pick.

5.      Retrofits, consumables and commanders are free for us to pick. (Alisa Korhonen and Ophelia Kitescu are excluded and cannot be used)

6.       A vehicle can be picked once per session even if there is a different ammo restriction the next time.

7.      General rule is first come first served. If someone picks a second, third … challenge then he/she can be skipped for another, so everyone has a chance to pick at least once.

8.       The pick list will be swiped after every session.  

9.      The names of the followers that succeeded to make us lose a battle with their challenge will be posted in the aw-shenanigans-challenge text channel in my Discord https://discord.gg/y2CuCSQ 

10.     The last Sunday of the month after the last challenge battle is played, all the names of the ones succeeded will be put in namepicker.net and 4 winners will be drawn. Winners will have 5 minutes to text in twitch their prize choice. The codes will be send via twitch whisper the next day (Monday) during the stream.

11.    Be polite in chat. Calling names, insulting or any other inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated, will result in a channel ban and DSQ from the challenge. 

shenanigans.png