Edit History

PanzerMarmelade

PanzerMarmelade

Hello Commanders,
starting Sunday the 2nd of August and every Sunday me and a selection of other players and streamers will hold an “AW Shenanigans Challenge”. From 19:00 CEST until 23:00 CEST you can challenge us to play a full platoon of a specific tank, ammunition and (if applied) infantry loadout in a hardcore PVE battle. If we fail to win the battle your name will go in a list. At the last Sunday of the month I will draw 4 winners. The winners will get to chose one of the following prizes. 14 days rental of a tier 8-10 premium tank or a permanent skin (you get to choose). The codes will be given to the winners during the Monday stream.

Rental Tanks:
AFT-10
AMX 10 RCR, AMX 10 RCR Bastille Day
Ascod LT 105
BMPT Mod. 2000, BMPT Mod. 2000 Reaper, BMPT Mod. 2000 Saphire
Challenger 1 Falcon
M-95 Degman
M1A1 AIM
Marder 2
T-14 152 Armata
T-72B3, T-72B3 Green, T-72B3 Sunray
Type 92A2 140
Vickers Mk. 7
VT5 , VT5 Dragon
WWO Wilk

Skins:
BMD-2M Sledgehammer skin
Object 640 Cyber skin
Object 279 Mir skin
T-90A Motherland skin
Magach 6B Fahrenheit skin
M1128 Stryker Bad Bee skin
Challenger 2 ATDU Beast skin
Centauro 120 Beast skin
Merkava Mk.3D BAZ Beast skin
VBL INGWE Beast skin
AMX-13 DCA Beast skin

Restriction and Conditions:
• The tank you pick us to play must be owned by all platoon members, this restriction does not apply on progression vehicles that are unlocked.
• Every vehicle can be picked only once per session.
• Infantry restriction can be only between AT squads or Mortar squads, Snipers do not apply.
• You can pick more than one challenge, but you can only enter once to the draw.
• We have the right to skip a map-operation only once.
• Use of Coaxial MG is not restricted.

• Above tier 7 autocannons HE is not a choice.
• I have the right to pick my platoon. Platoon members can pick a challenge, but they are not eligible to enter the winners draw.
• You have to be a follower in twitch to enter the winners draw.

shenanigans.png

PanzerMarmelade

PanzerMarmelade

Hello Commanders,
starting Sunday the 2nd of August and every Sunday me and a selection of other players and streamers will hold an “AW Shenanigans Challenge”. From 19:00 CEST until 23:00 CEST you can challenge us to play a full platoon of a specific tank, ammunition and (if applied) infantry loadout in a hardcore PVE battle. If we fail to win the battle your name will go in a list. At the last Sunday of the month I will draw 4 winners. The winners will get to chose one of the following prizes. 14 days rental of a tier 8-10 premium tank or a permanent skin (you get to choose). The codes will be given to the winners during the Monday stream.

Rental Tanks:
AFT-10
AMX 10 RCR, AMX 10 RCR Bastille Day
Ascod LT 105
BMPT Mod. 2000, BMPT Mod. 2000 Reaper, BMPT Mod. 2000 Saphire
Challenger 1 Falcon
M-95 Degman
M1A1 AIM
Marder 2
T-14 152 Armata
T-72B3, T-72B3 Green, T-72B3 Sunray
Type 92A2 140
Vickers Mk. 7
VT5 , VT5 Dragon
WWO Wilk

Skins:
BMD-2M Sledgehammer skin
Object 640 Cyber skin
Object 279 Mir skin
T-90A Motherland skin
Magach 6B Fahrenheit skin
M1128 Stryker Bad Bee skin
Challenger 2 ATDU Beast skin
Centauro 120 Beast skin
Merkava Mk.3D BAZ Beast skin
VBL INGWE Beast skin
AMX-13 DCA Beast skin

Restriction and Conditions:
• The tank you pick us to play must be owned by all platoon members, this restriction does not apply on progression vehicles that are unlocked.
• Every vehicle can be picked only once per session.
• Infantry restriction can be only between AT squads or Mortar squads, Snipers do not apply.
• You can pick more than one challenge, but you can only enter once to the draw.
• We have the right to skip a map-operation only once.
• Use of Coaxial MG is not restricted.
• I have the right to pick my platoon. Platoon members can pick a challenge, but they are not eligible to enter the winners draw.
• You have to be a follower in twitch to enter the winners draw.

shenanigans.png