Edit History

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I thought you might like a fair chance say what the actual situation, is rather than me jumping to conclusions, or putting words in your mouth.

So, just to get this absolutely clear, is this: you two, @Silentstalker & @Komitadjie  …..Official representatives of AW/My.com,... are you/are you not saying:

"there's no way we can sell Premiums unless they're OP, it's 'pay-to-win' from now on"?

----------------------------------------------------------------

re: glops & i suppose pvp as well.
Personally I don't really care if people have pay-to-win vehicles; the problem is, as I'm pretty sure you know, that AW is a zero-sum game.

That is: when one guy in a pay-to-win tank wins, another guy in a normal tank MUST LOSE. There is just no way round it.

So what does this mean to me? Shall I grind hundreds of hours maybe, to get a fantastic Tier 10 Challenger ADTU, and then what?
I don't want to find out that I'll be forced to eat repeated losses, so the Black Eagle/Type 10 owners can have their ... wins at my expense? That doesn't sound like a great gaming experience, sorry.
Someone else's paid-for-fun, becomes them paying for me to not have fun..

And also: where does this leave people who bought old-style premiums with real life money: A Challenger Fionn/Wiesel HOT wolf?
now (their skinned progression style) Premiums are just Second Class? They paid real money for those.

And to a similar, but lesser extent: battle-hardened vehicles.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

I thought you might like a fair chance say what the actual situation, is rather than me jumping to conclusions, or putting words in your mouth.

So, just to get this absolutely clear, is this: you two, @Silentstalker & @Komitadjie  …..Official representatives of AW/My.com,... are you/are you not saying:

"there's no way we can sell Premiums unless they're OP, it's 'pay-to-win' from now on"?

Personally I don't really care if people have pay-to-win vehicles; the problem is, as I'm pretty sure you know, that AW is a zero-sum game.

That is: when one guy in a pay-to-win tank wins, another guy in a normal tank MUST LOSE. There is just no way round it.

So what does this mean to me? Shall I grind hundreds of hours maybe, to get a fantastic Tier 10 Challenger ADTU, and then what?
I don't want to find out that I'll be forced to eat repeated losses, so the Black Eagle/Type 10 owners can have their ... wins at my expense? That doesn't sound like a great gaming experience, sorry.
Someone else's paid-for-fun, becomes them paying for me to not have fun..

And also: where does this leave people who bought old-style premiums with real life money: A Challenger Fionn/Wiesel HOT wolf?
now (their skinned progression) Premiums are just Second Class? They paid real money for those.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Someone elses paid-for-fun, becomes them paying for me to not have fun..

now (their skinned progression) Premiums are just Second Class? They paid real money for those.

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Someone elses paid-for-fun, becaomes them paying for me to not have fun..

Lenticulas

Lenticulas

Someone elses fun, comes at the expense of mine.