Edit History

Baron_Georg

Baron_Georg

so we start over.   I don't want you to compile anything.   I would like information.  if you feel that information is to much for you to give then simply say so in a way that is not ambiguous or simply refrain from commenting.      must be nice to be able to get anything and everything on the first try with no effort on your part.  my mind doesn't work that way.  never has and me wishing it to do so won't help me.  I HAVE attempted to use the tips given.  I have not been successful as of now.   so if we should happen to find ourselves in the same match don't fuss at me for not playing to your standard.  I am trying, harder then you would be leave.

Baron_Georg

Baron_Georg

so we start over.   I don't want you to compile anything.   I would like information.  if you feel that information is to much for you to give then simply say so in a way that is not ambiguous.    hope you never have to ask anybody for help with something that you don't understand.   must be nice to be able to get anything and everything on the first try with no effort on your part.  my mind doesn't work that way.  never has and me wishing it to do so won't help me.  I HAVE attempted to use the tips given.  I have not been successful as of now.   so if we should happen to find ourselves in the same match don't fuss at me for not playing to your standard.  I am trying, harder then you would be leave.