Edit History

Ulkhan

Ulkhan

20 hours ago, knutliott said:

I'm using 200 for my long-range planning just to be safe, because my gut feeling is that I'm not even averaging 200 overall.

I agree.

So that means an average loss of 100 BC with the cost of re-roll offer.

That's why I want to have at least 90k BC before trying to refresh and get another Tier 10, I expect to lose 10k to 15k BC before one pop in the shop...

1 hour ago, Zafir said:

Participated in every BP, never seen 300BC - 50.000BC just popping in the shop. I heavily suspect, that everything above 250 BC is locked behind re-rolls.

You were just really unlucky.

Got one 25k BC pack before starting to reroll and got a blue 5k BC today (with daily refresh).

And a lot of 500 BC (about one every 5-6 refresh, be it daily or manual).

Ulkhan

Ulkhan

20 hours ago, knutliott said:

I'm using 200 for my long-range planning just to be safe, because my gut feeling is that I'm not even averaging 200 overall.

Agree.

That's why I want to have at least 90k BC before trying to refresh and get another Tier 10, I expect to lose 10k to 15k BC before one pop in the shop...

1 hour ago, Zafir said:

Participated in every BP, never seen 300BC - 50.000BC just popping in the shop. I heavily suspect, that everything above 250 BC is locked behind re-rolls.

You were just really unlucky.

Got one 25k BC pack before starting to reroll and got a blue 5k BC today (with daily refresh).

And a lot of 500 BC (about one every 5-6 refresh, be it daily or manual).