Edit History

dfnce

dfnce

In this BP i suggest to focus entirely on buying offers in shop.

Derivatsya is fine vehicle worth getting, and a player should assemble it in cheap way using most attractive daily offers - rare unique and special (got mine already after less than 1h rotation).

T72CZ (based on my test drive impressions) is vehicle for inadequate price of 140K coins (50K is rank 20, and 20 next ones are 90K for rank 40). to For lesser amount of coins spent in shop a player should able to get - either 1 tier 10, 2 tier 9 or several tiers 7/8.  If one decides to spend whole pool of 140K on rotations alone would give a chance to return some coins and maybe find truly attractive offers.

TR-85M1 - collector thing, rather not so great impressions from test drive. (my plan to get it in this BP).

As for this BP main prize, the possible strategy is to ignore T-15/K, and assume it will be obtainable in coin shop in one of next BPs. This shit can be attractive now because of Draco style DPM on steroids, I know how it works and where it ends.

Got Chally 1 ODS skin, because i wanted it.

dfnce

dfnce

In this BP i suggest to focus entirely on buying offers in shop.

Derivatsya is fine vehicle worth getting, and a player should assemble it in cheap way using most attractive daily offers - rare and special (got mine already after less than 1h rotation).

T72CZ (based on my test drive impressions) is vehicle for inadequate price of 140K coins (50K is rank 20, and 20 next ones are 90K for rank 40). to For lesser amount of coins spent in shop a player should able to get - either 1 tier 10, 2 tier 9 or several tiers 7/8.  If one decides to spend whole pool of 140K on rotations alone would give a chance to return some coins and maybe find truly attractive offers.

TR-85M1 - collector thing, rather not so great impressions from test drive. (my plan to get it in this BP).

As for this BP main prize, the possible strategy is to ignore T-15/K, and assume it will be obtainable in coin shop in one of next BPs. This shit can be attractive now because of Draco style DPM on steroids, I know how it works and where it ends.

Got Chally 1 ODS skin, because i wanted it.