Haswell

Tiers 7-10 Rebalance Plans

On 8/15/2020 at 7:40 PM, Katsumoto said:

I really hope that certain vehicles get reclassed.  The T-15 is a prime example.  it's an IFV not a TD.

In my opinion if you class it as an AFV that would make "bringing it into the fold" a bit easier and would help the quality of life a bit.

The T-15 was originally an AFV.  I never completely understood why it was changed to a TD, but the reality is that it (and its Terminator siblings and Terminator-like cousins) are a class all their own.  They need to be balanced on their own regardless of which class they're wedged into in AW.  And that means that they can't continue to have best-in-tier class ATGMs, best-in-tier class Autocannons, and near-MBT level armor.  That has always been a recipe that spells OPAF.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, dfnce said:

Strangely enough I started watch WoT few months ago, and I found there is no lack of quiet brilliant commenters there. WT is less, but compared to AW it is huge content to watch.

In terms of twists and action AW PvE falls quite low. It is entertaining, but watching it is pointless unless new SO comes out for educational purpose. It is not walkthrough of AAA game.

Well, yes, that's what I was saying.

On 8/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, dfnce said:

These three are certainly have their influence, but they still pale compared to Polezny Bes which used to describe quite well whole picture of AW issues. For now Zuberg is one who doesn't repeat news from official site and capable to bring own complex ideas.

Miracle Expert plays best among them imo, but even he melts struggling all these PvP mechanics and bugs. Also he barely influencer personality.

Any of English-speaking streamers i met were either lack of skill, charisma, or simply (or rude) whiny snow flake queens. They abandoned AW once it didn't pay off to do it. 

Meh. I am... hmm... how to put it politely... not a fan of Zuberg. For a number of reasons, including some that I can't talk about. The "issues" of AW are typically whined about in a very "WoT-like" fashion without much imagination. Not really useful, but the Russian audience likes it and the devs take it into account, so... *shrugs*

As for the western guys, I really like Primer, that was some solid content. Spitfire's okay too, but there's nobody REALLY pleasant to listen to. Abandoning AW is something I never blamed anyone for though. I mean - you only have limited time on this planet, why waste it on a project that you aren't happy about?

Edited by Silentstalker (see edit history)